Are you a passionate, skilled Social Worker with a desire to improve the well being of vulnerable children in the community? I'm delighted to be able to offer you an excellent locum opportunity in the Fife area where a Qualified Social Worker is required for a minimum 3 month contract within a busy Children and Families Social Work service. Situated in a location which is in close proximity to Edinburgh, this post offers full time hours, an attractive hourly rate of up to £30.00 and the chance to build a positive reputation and network with a public client which is a regular user of locum Social Workers.
An applicant is likely to be seen as attractive if you have experience in, or are comfortable with, the following duties and responsibilities;
* Assessment and Review Work
* Cases involving Child Protection and Looked After Children
* Working towards achieving positive outcomes for Children in the community
* Participating in a duty rota
* Assessing, creating and implementing packages of care
In order to be considered for this post, any applicant should be confident in meeting the below criteria before applying;
* Be SSSC registered as a Qualified Social Worker
* Be a PVG scheme member
* Be a Car Driver
* Have a minimum of 6 months post qualifying experience in a statutory setting
There's more to agency contracts than just work! As a Randstad locum, you would be entitled to the following great benefits;
* The support from a dedicated 1-2-1 specialist consultant that's committed to guiding you through the next steps in your career
* Flexible working hours
* A prompt and reliable payroll service
* Free annual PVG updates
* An outstanding referral scheme, which gives you the opportunity to pocket £300 per successful referral
* Access to the exclusive discount app just for Randstad contractors
If you're a dedicated Social Worker with a passion for care, then I want to speak with you! To submit your interest, please apply to this advert or contact Chris Tervit on or (phone number removed) to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing