POSITION: Maintenance Engineer (Electrically bias)
SALARY: £25.00p/h (Contract)
* Carrying out effective fault finding and modification of industrial control systems in a fast moving, continuous process environment.
* Ensuring plant downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant.
* Working closely with the Engineering Manager and Production Shift Manager to continually improve plant efficiencies.
* Assist with planned and preventative maintenance activities
* Time Served Electrical/Electronic Engineer (HND/HNC qualified)
* Experience of PLC fault finding and modification
* Experience of Variable Speed Drives, Motors, PLC's, Safety Circuits etc.
* Experience of working in a pressurised, fast moving environment.
* Excellent communication skills and a strong character
* Continuous Improvement mind-set
Please call Nicola for more information on (Apply online only) or email your CV