Description of the job
A vacancy for a Project Management Business Partner (PM-BP) has arisen within Broughton.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Set-up harmonised and performant project management processes and methods for project to enable strong project execution and secure demonstrated performance versus target / planned achievement,
· Ensure Performance Management: drumbeat of deliverable progress, support major project/program forums and reviews, action tracking enabling decision making, preparing project's dashboards and communication,
· Participate in the development of a long-term strategy in the department, by synchronizing and harmonizing all the projects for which you are responsible.
To respect those responsibilities, you are able to:
· Support the Project leader in his/her accountability to achieve time, cost, quality and performance objectives,
· Support the Project Leader regarding management of the Risk & Opportunities process including formalization of risks in the ARM tool, planning of mitigation actions and control,
· Support the implementation of automated cockpits (dashboards)
· Guide the business in terms of PM and shaping PM methods and tools in accordance with BX standards adapted to the needs of the project/portfolio,
· Forecast budget and resource needs (including AOP planning).
This role will involve some travel for business once a trimester in Airbus sites and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to a degree level in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Economics or a related discipline,
· Good knowledge of risk management processes, a project management qualification or PMI certificate,
· Good knowledge of the Project Management Tool Unified Planning (UP) and the Airbus Risk Management tool (ARM) would be desirable
· Knowledge of aircraft structure and the respective development processes would be a plus,
· Good communication and negotiation skills are required, good ability to plan and to monitor international teams in fast-changing environment,
· A flexible, pragmatic and analytical style of working is necessary, good rhythm and energy working is desirable,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency