My client is the world's leading Aircraft manufacturer and an opportunity to work within its team at Broughton has become available.
My Client is looking for a well-organised, proactive and experienced Clinical Support Technician to assist the Department.
Any exposure to working in a medical environment before is highly desirable but in no means essential.
* Ensuring all communications are actioned appropriately, seek professional advice (where needed) and ensuring follow on actions are implemented in a timely manner.
* Maintain the Diary including updating confidential medical records and the scanning of documentation.
* Managing the database and appointment scheduling including creating weekly/monthly reports.
* Working closely with the Team to ensure the smooth running of the multiple department clinics, with the ability to prioritise actions to meet customer & stakeholder's expectations.
* Interpret and appropriately action instruction sheets. Thus allowing the clinical team to facilitate the maximum use of Occupational Health resource to ensure appropriate follow up appointments, referrals and treatment.
* Proactively monitoring and updating required actions, enabling the clinical team to have the maximum information available to make informative decisions to support both employees and the business.
* Prepare physician's case files with the appropriate and relevant information, using knowledge of clinical protocols.
* Preparation of daily / weekly / monthly / annual reports and key performance indicators (KPIs) for business to review/manage process adherence.
* Liaise with internal claims officer, pension's officer and internal/external sub contracted clinical specialists when required.
* Front of house first aid dispensing of supplies and guidance for support resources.
* Facilitate appointments flow, action appropriate steps for any delays, regular communication with employees, clinical staff and chief of positions (managers).
* Engaging with absent employees both face to face and over the telephone, encouraging engagement throughout their absence with the appropriate stakeholders (Occupational Health and Managers) through adherence to process, maintaining contact, attending appointments - supporting their successful return to work.
* Excellent IT skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
* Team player and work autonomously
* Excellent attention to detail
* Due to the nature of the department, confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
* Preferred (though not essential) - The ability to interpret medical notes and transcribe practitioners verbal consultation notes into the guidance (adhering to GDPR)