Due to maternity leave this leading manufacturer is looking to appoint a HR Administrator for a period of up to twelve months to provide support to the human resources team.
Your daily duties will include;
• Carrying out administrative duties to support the recruitment and selection processes on a national and regional basis
• Liaising with hiring managers to ensure all recruitment requisitions have been authorised and advise on the approval process as necessary
• To act as first point of contact, liaise with agencies and negotiate terms of business as and when required
• Provide support with shortlisting candidates, arrange interviews, issue letters of regret to unsuccessful candidates
• Prepare offer letters and issue contracts of employment/offer packs for new employees, apply for references and administer checks
• Assist with induction checks and arrange probationary reviews
• Maintain the accuracy and efficiency of the HR database, extracting data when needed
• Produce regular reports and monthly newsletters
• Action standard Human Resources documents and letters including Maternity administration, flexible working etc.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
• Minimum 2 years working in a business/administration role ideally within manufacturing
• I.T. literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
• Excellent numeracy and written skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in data reporting
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading and well respected business and would give the candidate the opportunity of exposure to a busy HR department, whilst specialising in the recruitment and on boarding side of human resources.
This role offers free parking on site, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and an excellent remuneration package of £21000 per annum.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday