Warehouse Operative, FLT, Counterbalance, FMCG
Job title: Warehouse Operator
Location: Flint, Flintshire
Salary / hourly rate: £8.68ph, £9.14ph after successful completion of probationary period
Hours of work: Mon to Thur 8am – 4.30pm & Fri 8am – 4pm
Contract: 6 month fixed term contract
Industry: FMCG, Manufacturing
Acorn Recruitment are currently searching for an experienced Warehouse Operator to join our manufacturing client based in Flint. This position is responsible for the receiving of goods and finished goods within the Warehouse area.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Goods to be unloaded and inspected on receipt
• Goods should be checked against the quantity and codes displayed on the delivery notes, reporting any damaged items or shortfalls on the delivery.
• Goods should be logged onto computer based system, raising an appropriate ticket before placing in where it needs to be stored.
• Issue the materials to the correct area, informing the Material Co-ordinator that the materials have been issued, issuing any further materials required during the production run
• Pallets should be inspected and wrapped accordingly before being taken to the appropriate area for storage, prior to updating the relevant documentation with regard to its location.
• Print off and check the Production report on a daily basis.
• Ensure that goods are picked in accordance with the despatch note, updating the row contents as stock is removed.
• Place goods onto the loading bay, scanning the goods and printing appropriate despatch note.
• Check the goods prior to loading them and complete a despatch note.
• Ensure that good manufacturing practices are followed at all times within the Warehouse area.
• Ensure that a high level of hygiene standards are adhered to at all times within the Warehouse area.
• FLT Counterbalance licence – externally accredited
• Educated to minimum (A-C) GCSE standard in English and Maths
• Computer literate
• Numerate and literate
• Experience of MFG Pro and RF Express
• Minimum 1 year experience within a similar warehouse environment.
If you are interested in working for a fantastic company, and you fit the criteria above, then please apply online today.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy