Customer Advisor, Iceland, Deeside, Chester, Christmas Fixed Term Contract (October – January) 37.5 hrs per week, £8.10 Per hr, with potential to become permanent.
Are you a people person who gains satisfaction from helping others, if so we are looking for your skills and attributes to help us on our Christmas Journey and beyond at Iceland!
Working within our dedicated Contact Centre in our head office in Deeside, near Chester, the role of the Customer Advisor is critical to the success of our growing brand.
Role & Duties
As a Customer Advisor within Iceland you will play a key role within our Contact Centre, talking to new and existing customers and helping them with their queries, delivering excellent service and taking personal ownership of their issue. If you are customer focused, ready to go above and beyond, treat customers with fairness and positivity then this is could be the role for you!
We don’t want to shout about Iceland too much as its more about you and what you can bring to our business which counts. But at Iceland we are ranked 11th in the Times Best Companies to work for across the UK. We're proud to be a straightforward, fast moving and fun company and look for hard working, can do people who we repay with some of retail's best rewards and development opportunities
Support & Benefits
As a Customer Advisor we will do everything to help you thrive and grow in our professional working environment with help and support, dedicated training from day one plus other great benefits such as:
- On-site parking,
- Access to our excellent “Roxy” subsidised restaurant
- Access to our on-site Iceland store, where you can treat yourself to our award-winning products
- Access to our subsidised Costa Coffee Cafe
- Great benefits on a range of products and services including holidays, leisure activities and more via our Corporate Discount site
- Staff discount available for permanent employees
If all of the above sounds like it fits your personal profile and you can tick yes to all the following then don’t hesitate to click apply within the first instance.
Don’t worry if you’ve not worked in a contact centre before as a Customer Advisor, as long as you’re a natural people person who has a passion for customer service and have the following;
- Always put the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Outstanding telephone manner and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Computer Literate
- Ability to be flexible in team and task
- Ability to use own initiative & to prioritise workload
- Ability to be self-motivated, determined and disciplined
All Applicants will need to be available to work between 8am and 9pm 37.5 hrs per week, including Sat & Sun (weekends on a rota basis). The working hours will be extended in December due to the Christmas period with possible permanent opportunities available