Python/C Developer: English Speaker, Linux, TTD
Nice to have:
Working in as part of a 2 man team you will be developing a specialist Testing Tool Server (TTS) product used by developers, business analysts and quality engineers to inject messages and analysing the responses. It supports various protocols eg Edifact, cryptix, XML soap, restapi
- Development of Test Tool Server product, re-engineering it in Python only
- Analyse specifications
- Define user requirements for the development of software solutions
- Test and maintain the software
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests
- Participate in the validation phase of the product cycle, fine-tuning to finalize the product
- Support the customer by debugging existing solutions
- Design systems and code
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation
- Develop software
- Model, design and implement databases
- Produce software documentation for the application.
The client is the world leading SW developer in the travel industry.
They have an excellent working environment in an attractive scenic location.
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions.