Responsible for all the coordination and production of events held in Paris onsite event locations. Worker shall be onsite according to event timings - otherwise during all standard working hours. The candidate will coordinate with the Real Estate & Workplace Services (“REWS”)staff to ensure each event is delivered to expectation levels and meets the business requirements. The candidate shall be organised, possess excellent communication skills, be personable at all times, and fluent in both French and English. Able to adopt flexible working hours - work hours ranging from approx. 8.00 am until
8.00 pm but sometimes earlier/later.
Essence of Role – Key Accountabilities;
• Engage third party support as necessary to ensure event deliverables are met.
• Have the ability to work in a team together with other workplace functions such
as local facilities, catering, security, IT etc.
• Work with internal teams using bespoke ticketing systems to schedule and
coordinate events on a daily basis.
• Meet with internal or external production personnel to plan and review event
• Have the ability to source external resources - technicians or hardware – for
events as necessary.
• Provide full production support for video-recording, minor editing and encoding
of internal events and presentations.
• Provide primary videography, video editing, and other production assistance with
various additional video projects.
• Film interviews, skits, talks, events, and other material.
• Manage camera, sound, and lighting equipment.
• Capture and log all events to HDD.
• Encode and upload selected talks to the clients internal network, to provide a
reasonable turnaround from the date of the event.
• Help ensure top audio/visual quality of presentations - optimization of content
aspect ratios/resolutions and file formats to suit space.
• Keep archive of tech talks up to date and work with development team on future
enhancements and features.
• Own and actively maintain the Event Production space and hardware.
• Fix/replace/upgrade hardware when relevant.
• Control levels in which external vendors can access and re-configure clients owned kit during production setups.
Candidate must have a high level of technical expertise within the audio-visual arena
including but not limited to the following:
• Professional expertise in rigging, lighting, sound reinforcement, projection, AV
equipment maintenance and repairs, videotaping, filming, streaming and video
• Live audio
• Ability to apply compression, gating, graphic eq, parametric eq.
• Strong knowledge of balanced analogue and digital audio signal flow and digital audio mixing desks.
• Audio zoning, matrixing, patch panels, delay.
• Live video
• Final Cut Pro X (10) editing experience
• Video compression - H264, B-Frames.
• Video cameras - iris control, frame-rates, white balancing etc.
• Analogue and digital (HD-SDI/DVI) signal flows.
• Audio embedding.
• IT - Strong understanding of the Internet and Live Streaming.
• Experience with the following (or similar) control surfaces:
o Yamaha LS9/CL series audio mixing desks.
o Frog 2 Zero 88 lighting desk.
o Panasonic AW-RP655 camera control
• Have excellent communication, time management, presentation and organisational skills
• Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Be able to establish productive relationships with people at all levels
• Have a positive and adaptable approach to problem solving
• Ability to use own initiative appropriately
• Customer focused and strong ability to deal with individuals on all levels in a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner