Our client is a UK Main Contractor with office fit out projects throughout the UK and Europe. They require an experienced Construction Manager to join them on a freelance basis to work on multiple projects in Paris, France.
As Construction Manager the candidate will be responsible for the on-site project delivery and client management. The successful candidate MUST be fluent in French that will manage and co-ordinate the site team, end client and all contractors working on site.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments e.t.c
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
- Interacting with the client and architect on a daily basis.
Construction Manager Experience Required:
- MUST be fluent in French
- Recent office fit-out experience is essential.
- First Aid, SMSTS & CSCS essential.
If you're interested please get in touch with Shelby Alwani shelby.a @ buildspaceuk. com or give her a call on (phone number removed)