We are hiring for Network Engineer with French Language with one our reputed client.
Job Type: Network Engineer with French Language
Location: Rennes, France
Job Type: Contract
Start date: Immediate
- Good understanding of the general R&S matters.
- Superior level internetworking troubleshooting in a medium/large-scale network environment.
- Knowledgeable of Advanced Services type model deliverables and expectations.
- Practical experience with Cisco DCN (Nexus Switches)
- Network design skills.
- Ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
- Active participant in virtual technology teams in Advanced Services.
- Good/Superior Consulting and communication skills
- Professional Level CCNP or CCDP - Mandatory
- CCIE certification
- ACI/NSX Knowledge
- Security Knowledge Cisco FW/ISE/IPS/DMVPN etc.
- Compute (UCS) & Virtualization (VMWARE etc.)
- WLAN Knowledge
- Typically requires Cisco Network implementation, Network support, pre-sales support, hands on installation in the LAN/WAN network deployment.
Fluent English French are mandatory
About the Employer
The employer is a multi billion dollar global IT Services company which specializes in providing IT services, outsourced research and development, infrastructure outsourcing, business process outsourcing (BPO) and business consulting services to many global Fortune 500 clients across various verticals like financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom and media.
HIREXA Solutions is a global talent acquisition and executive search company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and admired clients across various sectors and geographies.
This is a very urgent role. Apply NOW with your updated resume in Word format.