Export Cable Supply Project Manager - Offshore Wind - EU
Contract - Engineer – Offshore wind – Cables. Industry: Renewables
Project Manager level position - managing supply, NCR’s and QA
As Supply Manager you will be experienced in export cables, HDD, And Quality management.
NB: Please note it is essential to have offshore wind engineering experience & be degree qualified.
THE COMPANY:- A fast growing, innovative and exciting renewable company to work for, that offer excellent chances for technical and personal development in senior engineering roles.
• Review suppliers procedures and ensure product quality controls
• QA / QC/ QAS
• Manage export cable supply
• Planning design reviews
• Ensure compliance to design in product fabrication
• Prepare technical invitation-to-tender with Package manager
• Prepare Tender, negotiate and recommend HDD.
• Ensure contractor's delivery and review method statements and risk assessments
• Progress reports to PM for all managed contracts
• Identify, Detail and handle product quality risks, and manage.
• Education - Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
• Project engineer – ideally project management level: PMP or similar
• Export Cables including Horizontal Directional drilling
• Experience in similar role in offshore wind
Ability to read and interpret all details of documentation
Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word), MS Project tools for schedule updates
Our client has an excellent attitude towards ongoing personal development, Training & Development.
NB: please note it is essential to have offshore wind engineering experience.
Contract: based in one of: UK/ France/ Netherlands/ Denmark/ Belgium/ Germany
Call us or email Clarehill Associates