Fibre Telecom Surveyors (Fibre/FTTX/FTTH/FTTP)
Triad has a number of opportunities for Telecoms Surveyors in the UK. The role is to work on a fibre roll out project. You must have some fibre surveying experience.
The role is paying £16.50 as an uplifted rate through Umbrella Company + expenses/hotel/fuel + van.
Minimum 40 hours per week but there is a lot of work and you can work more hours if you want.
Initial contract is for 6 months. However, this work is ongoing and will end up being a very long-term engagement.
The client will try to find work as local to you as possible, but if not, usually you will be working away for 3 days on site (2 nights away) and 2 days from home completing your spreadsheets and reports.
* Attending customer sites to determine best route to install Fibre optic network lines.
* Interpreting Telecom designs and completing documentation to include: ISP pathways, drawings, address listings, bill of materials, pictures, construction plans and project time lines.
* Carrying out an area survey to ascertain anything preventing a successful installation.
* Meet with clients and resolve any issues preventing the project receiving approval to move forward.
* Identify customer’s network and review proposed methods of construction to ensure that all local, state, federal requirements are in compliance.
* Speaking with the clients to enable Wayleaves, Permits and Agreement to be obtained.
Highly sought candidates will possess the following:
* Previous experience working on Fibre projects
* Understanding of topology and maps
* Experience working on fibre survey projects
* Unit 2 Street works
* Ability to read CATV or Telecom construction blueprints.
* Understanding routing of telecom wiring from point to point
* Excellent communication skills at all levels.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills (word/excel)
We are looking for candidates to start immediately.
This role will be based in Glasgow.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information please contact Jon Graham or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position