Prototype Wiremen / 3 months/ Gloucester/ ***
My client is looking for a Prototype Wiremen on a contract basis.
POSITION: Prototype Wiremen
DURATION: 3 months
* PCB assembly - soldering skills
* Panel wiring
* working on Test equipment
* Must have Aerospace industry experience
If you are interested in this position and wish to apply, please send me your updated CV and then call me on the number below.
Alternatively if you know of anyone who you believe would be a good fit for this position, please send me their CV or pass on my details
Test Analyst – Gloucester – Salary Competitive – FTC (Fixed Term Contact)
We are looking for Test Analysts to join our clients expanding team at an exciting time to help deliver challenging business priorities. You will support the test team leader in the creation and delivery of testing programmes across the business to ensure quality assurance for business change.
* The test analyst will typically be involved in the testing or managing the testing of multiple concurrent pieces of work of varying size and complexity
* Provide resource estimation where required and revisit these on a regular basis throughout the project to assess their viability. Revisit all estimates after a project has closed to assess their accuracy
* Create test plans, test data and testing schedules for each piece of work to ensure that the system is reliable when released to the users
* Undertake full requirements analysis to produce robust test scripts that are aligned with business requirements
* Coordinate user acceptance testing for all new systems and system changes and obtain the appropriate sign off
* Report progress on testing ensuring any defects are noted and issues and risks are escalated promptly and recorded in project RAIDs. Should there be deviation from communicated plans ensure that all stakeholders are aware
* Deliver best practice testing throughout all phases of the solution delivery lifecycle
* Conduct static testing of all requirements documents
* Review design specification documents, highlighting errors and improvements and provide feedback
* Ensure entrance and exit criteria are adhered to in order to ensure that gates reviews are fit for purpose
* Deliver clear and concise reporting throughout all phases of the solution delivery lifecycle to key stakeholders adapting approach and language to suit the audience
* Check test results, document test failures and successes compared with pre-determined criteria
* Drive continuous performance improvement and efficiencies by taking part in any post implementation reviews and major incident reviews to look for ways to improve test coverage
* Through trend and pattern analysis provide likely reasons for reoccurring issues or actions
* Regularly look to improve current processes and documentation, to speed up test delivery whilst not compromising risk
Key performance indicators:
* All test scripts will be mapped to requirements and gap analysis performed within defined timescales
* All test techniques to be clearly explained in Test Plans and fully considered for all deliverables
* All test scripts to be contained within TFS/MTM and these utilised for future regression plans
* Test plans and completion reports to be produced in a timely manner and approved before gate reviews
* Work is delivered on time and on budget
* Positive feedback from Test Team Lead and wider department
Knowledge, skills and experience:
* ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
* The ability to multi-task, manage work under pressure, to complete work accurately and deliver to agreed deadlines
* Understands business priorities and processes
* Able to work on own initiative whilst observing defined processes
* Questioning, challenging and business analytical mind in order to make recommendations for change / improvement
* Good time management skills and organisational ability
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to tailor communication as appropriate
* Experience of managing stakeholders and developing strong relationships
* Flexible and able to cope with change
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
GB Solutions – Independent Recruitment Specialists acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
For 16 years GB Solutions has provided an unrivalled service whilst developing a team of specialist consultants providing permanent, contract and temporary staff across a vast number of industries. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards
PSP are looking for experienced Cost Estimators, Cost Managers and Planners to work for a large Nuclear project at their Head Office with the PMO team.
It is essential that all potential candidates have a strong M&E background.
Our Client is looking for potential Candidates to start as soon as possible, the contract will be ongoing with no fixed end date.
"PSP is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe
Our client based in The Forest of Dean are looking for a Administrator/PA to join their team on a Maternity Contract for 10-12 months.
The job will include:
* General administration support for the directors
* Arranging travel arrangements for senior colleagues and visitors, i.e. hotels, flights, taxis.
* Accurate minute taking, recording and the distribution when necessary.
* Raising requests as required, for example stationary or travel.
* Book meeting rooms, set up and coordinate as and when required.
* Contacting the catering provider with requirements, setting up times and raising requests.
* Updating and distribution of weekly management diary.
* Screening calls and emails when necessary.
* Ordering supplies for product trials
* Responsible for sending details along with completed forms to other departments.
* Various other support duties for colleagues
This role is paying up to £22k and the hours are 9:00-17:00.
Previous PA/Admin experience would be beneficial.
If you are interested please contact Lisa Newman or Rebecca Huntley on (Apply online only)
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are looking for Bendi/Flexi Forklift Driver to work for our client in Stratton who specialise in the packing of online orders for a well-known company. As a bendi/flexi driver you will be responsible for loading and unloading and containers that come in as well as moving stock around the different warehouses. This role is and ongoing Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm with an immediate start.
It is essential that you have a valid Pivot Steer license that is in date and that you also have previous experience driving a counterbalance forklift. At least 6 months forklift experience is desirable.
Rate of pay for this role is £8.20 per hour
Due to continued long-standing relationships with local Secondary Schools in the Gloucester area, we are looking to expand our supply team and are urgently recruiting Secondary trained teachers, cover supervisors & sports coaches for day to day, short term and long term placements as soon as possible.
Tradewind Recruitment is one of the leading supply agencies in the UK and we work with schools on a daily, short term and long term basis finding suitable teachers, cover supervisors and teaching assistants to fill various positions and opportunities.
The role of a Teacher or Cover Supervisor is to cover a class of students for an absent teacher - you are in sole responsibility of the class and whilst the work for the students has been set it is your responsibility to make sure students complete the work and that all behaviour is dealt with effectively.
Would this type of role suit you?
- We are looking for candidates who are looking for a new opportunity - we are happy to work with you to find you a job that suits your needs!
- You must display fantastic behaviour management skills
- If you are considering completing a teacher training course this is a great opportunity to gain more experience as a cover supervisor within schools whilst being paid for it!
If you are interested in finding out more about these supply teaching roles, please get in touch as soon as possible by sending your updated CV to our Bristol team and we will give you a call back to discuss. Our number is 01173445070 and you can email Michelle.withers@twrecruitment for more information.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking events
Site Engineer required for Monday start in Gloucester. Site Engineer will be required to set out for 278 works and housing infrastructure. Site Engineer will be required for a minimum 3 months. Work with client on-going. Good potential for long term freelance engagement. Rate set at £280 per day
We here at Witton Recruitment are working with industry leading client based within the heart of the Cotswold’s looking for a Personal Assistant / Receptionist to join them through a maternity cover period. A perfect time to become part of award winning professionals through an exciting period.
You’ll be providing front of house duties for the practice ensuring all clientele are made to feel welcome and provide the luxurious service the practice have prided themselves on over 30 years.
This client, on top of the inviting salary, permanent company benefits and luxurious working conditions, are offering a loyalty bonus to the successful candidate as gratitude for their completion of the full contract, which could lead to other opportunities within the practice.
This Personal Assistant and Receptionist role is a 12 month contract.
This Personal Assistant and Receptionist role will include:
• Reception duties including meeting and greeting all clients
• Booking meetings and co-ordinating internal meeting rooms
• Screening telephone calls and forwarding over to correct parties
• Credit control communications, arranging distribution of deliveries, post and organising travel arrangements for staff
• Assisting teams with Adhoc duties when required
• Accurate copy and audio typing of minutes, instructions and contractors
• Diary management
• Event management
• Co-ordinating issues on projects
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Excellent ability to converse with all levels
• Ability to organise and take initiative
• Good secretarial, typing and administrative skills
• Professional and personable manner
• Efficient, accurate with good attention to detail
• Energetic and proactive
• Experience working with Apple Macs Pages (Desirable)
Print Finisher / Vinyl Layer / Installer / Large Format Print Operator Required
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a rapidly growing independent Swindon based printing company.
This reputable customer focused company pride themselves on high end finishes and due to year on year growth, thanks to return business and referrals, they are expanding.
We are looking for an all-round Print Finisher/Vinyl Layer with knowledge and experience with large format printers, laminators and design software (rip, illustrator or sign lab preferred.)
The ideal candidate will need to be able to present the following ethics and attributes.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work using their own initiative
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
- Technically minded
- Customer service focused
This role will, at some point, require you to attend exhibitions and help with the overall presentation and finish of stands and marketing promotional stalls for clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress in your career and grow with a leading innovative design print company.
If you feel you have the skill set and mind set for this role please don't hesitate with your application.
Apply here and attached your CV or call Lawrence Brown direct on (Apply online only)
We are currently looking for a Rear Tipping Tracked Dumper Operator, for work on one of our marine sites in the Gloucester area.
Site duties will revolve around using 11 tonne rear tipping tracked dumpers to move however all candidates must be willing to pitch in outside of the machine, as and when required.
The site provides a standard working day of 10 hours, with overtime being paid, at time and a half, for any time after that. Expenses are available for candidates outside of the area.
All Candidates must have a valid CPCS/NPORS Card, and relevant experience of the work is essential.
If this is a role you would like to know more about, then please get in touch with Jack in the office, and apply via this job post