Key Travel is an international Travel Management Company specialising in the humanitarian, faith and education sectors.
We help our clients overcome the complexities of their unique travel requirements. Using our sector expertise and unique products, we simplify the process for each journey, delivering the travel experience they need. This enables them to focus on their goals of supporting, healing and educating worldwide.
Earlier in the year we won the first 'GTMC Innovation Award' for our internal point-of-sale and mid-office integrated tool, KT-MOM, with judges commenting that:
“The KT-MOM app from Key Travel impressed us for the way in which it not only improves efficiencies but also offers tangible benefits to both consultants and customers.” Travelport`s Simon Ferguson, Regional Director for UK and Ireland.
Position: HR Project Support Specialist
Job Type: Full Time, 3 Months Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £25K per annum
About the role:
The HR Project Support Specialist will be required to support the HR function with a number of general HR project deliverables and deadline projects. Displaying an outstanding level of service to all internal and external customers` the HR Project Support Specialist will support the HR Director and HR function in a number of ongoing projects including but not limited to GPPR preparation, organisational design, employee engagement, salary benchmarking, updating job descriptions, and TUPE.
- Streamline filing systems (both paper and electronic) to ensure accurate
- Work with the HR Administrator to ensure complete cleansing of old HR related data to ensure GDPR compliance in line with agreed destruction dates
- Highlight potential risks to the HRD and the Information Officer
- Collate and log supplier information as required, liaising with supplier parties to gain confirmation of their GPDR compliance
- Support the HRD, in launching various employee engagement policies and initiatives
- Support the Team in preparing for IIP reassessment as necessary
- Review processes, policies and procedures and make recommendations or improvements
- Work with the HR Director to support the global salary benchmarking process, by gathering data, devising organisation charts and reporting information
Essential Skills / Experiences:
- Significant experience working in a HR function with experience of working on projects
- Part CIPD Qualified
- Solid understanding of UK employment legislation particularly data protection and equality
- Experience of using a range office system; word, excel, PowerPoint
- Good level of numeracy and computer literacy
- Experience of using HRIS tools (Ceridian, Peoplesoft, SAP etc)
Desirable Skills / Experiences:
- Fully CIPD qualified
- Working knowledge or GDPR and TUPE
- Experience of working within financial parameters and to budgets
You may have experience of the following: Human Resources, HR Manager, CIPD, Employee Relations, Talent Management, Talent Development, Employment Law, HR Consultant, Change Management, CIPD, Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Consultant, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications