An industry leading Engineering Service provider is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Administrator to work in a high profile corporate environment. This is a temporary contract looking for an IMMEDIATE start.
Salary/Rate – £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
* Categorising and resourcing the correct engineer based on skills set and proximity to work location
* Handling telephone and email queries from clients and engineers on outstanding and on-going work orders
* Liaising with other branch members with regard to queries on purchase orders, thresholds and call-out responses
* Recording reactive maintenance calls onto a computerised system
* Working on the internal system and Clients’ systems
* Constantly updating systems and clients throughout the day
* To cover Holiday/Sickness for colleagues
* Assist other team members when required
* Ensure accurate and timely allocation of work requests from clients to meet service level agreements
* Working to tight deadlines and targets provided by management in accordance with contract requirements
* Any other duties requested by the Helpdesk Manager
* Previous experience in a client facing role
* Good with numbers as will be prepping and carrying out the billing weekly & monthly to the client
* Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage
* Excellent excel experience – this is due to several client reports & reports used on a daily basis are on excel
* Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus
* Site cover for the Property Manager
* Daily checks - ensuring all office services are maintained and provided to the highest standard
* Supporting the completion of reactive & planned maintenance requests
* Reception services and visitor Management
* Meeting room management - bookings, servicing
* Site Access and key management
* Post and deliveries
* Office Consumables ordering and tracking
* Physical security support - CCTV , alarms, auditing
* Business continuity – Fire Drills & evacuations, Disaster recovery
* Administration of Oracle and Service now tasks
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Melisa at the The InVictus Group on (Apply online only)
Are you a self-employed gas engineer looking for an on-going flexible contract?
We are currently recruiting for domestic Gas Safe registered Service engineers to join a long term, ongoing contract working for a Leading Gas Company.
Work will be carrying out domestic Gas boiler Services and appliances, annual checks for private customers on a planned schedule of work.
Ideal for self-employed engineers looking for top up on their own private work, Flexible days available (3-5 days per week) Weekend and Evening work also available, with competitive standby and call out rates.
Applicants must hold the following: Gas Safe Registration ACS - CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, Public Liability Insurance - £2mil Own van & tools.
Engineers must have extensive experience in the service of domestic gas appliances, and confidence in servicing of boilers.
We believe this is a great opportunity for ongoing contract work, which can work around you.
Apply now for more details
An exciting 12 month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover) opportunity has arisen within the Corporate Tax team of a fantastic FTSE250 PLC. The role can be based in their Head office in Bedfordshire or in their Finance Shared Service Centre in Manchester.
The Corporate Tax Preparer will report in to the Corporate Tax Specialist and be responsible for the preparation and timely delivery of Corporate Tax compliance activities including preparing allocated Corporation tax (“CT”) returns for submission to HMRC, the review of tax disclosures for the statutory accounts, as well as assist with year-end and Corporation Tax computation preparation for submission to the Group Tax team.
Their will also be wider opportunities to get involved in business critical ad hoc projects so no day will be the same.
If you have proven working experience within a Corporate Tax role in a large business ideally within a group context as well as strong systems skills ideally with knowledge of the “OneSource Corporation Tax” software then please apply today! Send your CV to v . newing @ butlerrose . com or call on 01908018079.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Building Careers UK are currently recruiting 4x Multi-skilled Operatives for a long-term contract in Manchester. You will be working on a high rise, city centre, residential development, carrying out snagging work on high spec apartments.
To be considered for this role you must have experience with painting, patch plastering, mastic work and have all of your own tools to carry out multi-trade work.
Please contact Will Cairns on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only) for further details. Alternatively, please email an up to date CV with two recent references
We are looking for mates and improvers to start work on a a school in the Wigan Manchester area. 3 weeks worth of work, early starts 630am to 3pm. ECS / prefered CSCS accepted. Please apply asap if you are interested in the position.
Purpose of job
This role provides independent advice and assurance to UCP to confirm that radiological safety control measures are functioning and being adhered in line with regulatory requirements .
* Undertake assurance / audit surface contamination and radiation dose rate monitoring surveys as specified by the UCP RPA to ensure that radiation protection control measures are functioning.
* Under the supervision of the UCP RPA, provides advice on radiation safety, barrier techniques and contamination control.
* Oversees the specification, repair, maintenance, calibration and functional testing of radiological monitoring instruments.
* Acts as a Radiation Protection Supervisor for UCP’s sealed sources. Carries out leak testing of UCP’s sealed radioactive sources and contributes to maintaining source accountancy requirements.
* Develops and delivers training and competency assessments for operational monitoring and radiation protection.
* Acts as a mentor to operations and engineering technicians in the area of operational monitoring.
* Advises on radiation safety and undertakes audits of compliance with radiation safety procedures.
* Assists in the preparation of operational monitoring procedures.
* Acts as a deputy of the Approved Dosimetry Service.
* Maintains UCP’s Monitoring Computer Database used to record survey, instrumentation and radioactive source data etc, forming the basis of the legal record.
* Investigates events with radiological implications as directed by the Head of SHEQ.
* Experience as an operational health physics monitor and radiation safety adviser
* Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above to include Maths, English and Physics
* Vocational training in radiation monitoring e.g NVQ or City and Guilds or equivalent
* Train the trainer certificate or equivalent
Position: SharePoint Administrator (Contract)
Salary/ Rate: Competitive
Contract Length: 6 Months (with the possibility to extend)
I am recruiting for an experienced SharePoint administrator for a an established retail organisation based in Manchester.
You will be based in their Manchester site; a five minute drive from the thriving city centre! Throughout the project, your focus will be to support the deployment of a SharePoint based content management platform. As SharePoint administrator, you will be the point of contact for support of all administration duties for the rest of your team.
* Previous experience in SharePoint administration is a must
* Knowledge and experience of SharePoint 2010 (or later versions)
* Good problem solving skills
* Be able to use your own initiative to identify and resolve any problems that may arise during the project.
* Excellent communication skills both in verbal and written format
* Team player
If this role sounds like something you’d like to be involved in, please apply with your most up to date CV and I will contact you ASAP to discuss the role in more detail.
Alternatively, you can contact me on (Apply online only), or at if you have any questions