Are you an experienced Contract Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have strong knowledge of Root Cause Analysis/ 8D ?
Do you have proven experience of APQP/ PPAP?
If you answered yes to the above then the Redline Group have an exciting opportunity for you!
Redline are actively looking to recruit a Contract Quality Engineer - Root Cause to join our client, a leader in their field, who are based in Hertfordshire.
The Contract Quality Engineer - Root Cause will be responsible for:
- Production performance analysis and management
- Providing quality control, assurance and technical guidance to other divisions including production
- Supporting APQP/ PPAP activities
- Facilitate corrective and preventive actions to production quality related issues
- Monitor production performance
The ideal Contract Quality Engineer - Root Cause will have experience which includes:
- Significant experience in quality in a production environment with either a supplier or OEM
- Proven experience of quality planning
- Demonstrable experience of resolving technical problems relating to manufacturing
- Any industry background considered however Automotive preferred
- Knowledge of 8D, Six Sigma, PPAP, APQP needed also
For more information on the role of Contract Quality Engineer - Root Cause or to apply please contact Kieran Wilson quoting ref KMW 1047/34.
Visit and follow Redline Group
Social Worker, Adults Continuing Health Care Team
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced social worker to work within an adults continuing health care team in Hertfordshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adult services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this social worker job is £26 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant experience within adult services
- Experience within CHC would be ideal but not essential
- Experience of completing detailed work/assessments in a timely way would be essential
- Assisting the EIT teams in completing the assessments within tight time frames
This social worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement
Newstaff Employment Services are recruiting on behalf of our prestigous client based near Hemel Hempstead for a Class 2 HIAB Driver.
The candidate will have a valid Class 2 licence and HIAB certificate and preferably have some experience in Multidrop also.
As the company is a Builders Merchant the candidate will be supplying materials to companies and yards around the area.
Monday to Friday 7am starts with opportunities to earn overtime and bonuses.
Ongoing work with a view to a permanent job if that is your preferred option.
To apply please contact Daniel on (Apply online only)
You would be responsible for the supervision of electrical trades on site working on feeders, control panels and transformer tails. Your role would be mostly non-working but you can get on the tools and help out if you wish to. You would also be handling risk assessments and health and safety documents.
This job is 9-10 hours Monday-Thursday and is usually 6 hours on Friday but cannot rule out working the whole day. This is an 8 month project for the right person.
Must have SSSTS and Water Treatment experience.
Our client is looking for a telemarketer to join their team on a temporary basis in Hemel Hempstead.
* Generation of leads to the New Business Sales Team
* Continuous maintenance of the company CRM system (Salesforce)
* First point of contact for inbound sales enquiries
* Reaching and maintaining department KPIs
* Previous telesales experience
* Computer literate in all MS Office applications
* Strong communication skills - verbal and written
* Previous CRM/Salesforce experience - Desirable
* An understanding of HR, payroll and/or Software Solutions - Desirable
* Positive energy, confidence and enthusiasm
* Have a passion helping others and
* Team Player
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation
Hunter Mental Health are currently seeking a Clinical Psychologist to join a private hospital based in Hertfordshire for a 3-6 month contract. The service will include neurological developmental within families and children.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
• A HCPC Registered Clinical Psychologist or in the process of obtaining registration
• Have a legal right to work in the UK
• Experience working with CAMHS is ideal however not essential
• UK experience as a clinical/counselling psychologist
• Knowledge of psychological assessment and formulation in healthcare
• Experience of psychological therapies, risk assessment, training and supervision is ideal
• The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
• An enhanced DBS and reference check
If you would be interested in this role and would like to know more please apply
Aqua-Tech Integration are currently looking for 3-4 Site Engineers for an industry leading main contractor, to work on a large Water project in the Rickmansworth area (Watford/South Watford) This job will be starting in August 6/8/18 and should run for about 3-6 months.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and have previous experience working on Water pipeline projects. Candidates must have at least a HND or Degree in Civil Engineering, with anything from 3-10yrs experience in heavy civils and utilities.
• Setting out
• QC and inspection
• Liaising with clients and senior management
• Monitoring sub-contractors and checking quality of work
• Raising RFI’s and NCR’s
• Site reports preparation
• Material ordering, take off’s
• Maintaining H&S on site
• £280-£330 a day inclusive of digs
4 weeks work
£180 - £190 per day
8.00am - 4.00pm site hours
- Domestic installation
- Flats and Houses
- Mainly plastic
- Must have valid CSCS card
- Must have PPE, tools and be able to provide references
Please call Tim on (Apply online only) for further details.
V3 are acting as an Employment Agency
Systems Engineer (Aerospace/defence)
6 Months Contract
Negotiable rate dependent on experience
Systems Engineer required for an Aerospace project for a leading Aerospace company.
The role will focus on a unique project that will require a strong all-round systems engineer with a strong understanding and appreciation of safety aspects to work on a defence project. The purpose of the project is to increase perfomance while maintaining safety.
Systems Engineer Role:
- Systems Engineering project with a focus on high performance and safety
- May involve; requirements, V/V, aspects of testing
- Aerospace / Defence project
- 6 months initial contract
- Aerospace background
- Strong all-round Systems Engineering knowledge
- Safety Engineering knowledge / awareness will be needed
*** By applying to this position, you are confirming that you consent to the retention of your personal data. Your data is held securely on our own premises and under the terms of the Data Protection Act (1998). It will be treated as confidential, and will not be transferred to any third party, or to any other jurisdiction without your consent. We will not hold any data for any longer than is necessary for us to fulfil our obligations and will remove any data at your written request