A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Estates Manager to join our business.
The purpose of this role is to contribute to and support strategic decision making and to implement policy, enabling the department to deliver through effective management and leadership of appointed managing agents.
Duties to include:
• Monitoring the performance of managing agents.
• Building and maintaining relationships with multi tenure clients.
• Dealing with all exceptional customer complaints that have been raised via the escalation process.
• Implementation and delivery of procedures to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Reporting defect statistics and providing information to the Estates and Customer Services Director on the impacts and possible solutions.
Telford Homes Plc is a listed developer of residential-led, mixed use sites in London. We focus on brownfield opportunities in locations across London where the need for homes far exceeds supply.
Our goal is to significantly increase our output of new homes over the next few years to help address the chronic shortage in London. Our success is driven by keeping our promises and being a trusted partner to everyone we work with. Meeting the needs of our customers and the local community on each development is our central focus, from initial concept to final delivery.
Please download the full Job Description at the top of the page
CY partners have an exciting and unique opportunity for a senior scientist, specialising in immunology, to work with a world leading global pharmaceutical company, based in Stevenage.
As a senior scientist, you will be working alongside scientists and academic immunologists in a collaborative program. Within this role you will be working alongside postdoctoral fellows, to help address basic immunology questions under the supervision of academic experts and immunology leaders. As a senior scientist specialising in immunology, you will be involved in a range of projects including inflammasome activation in macrophages, programmed cell death pathways and the regulation of immune responses through ubiquitin ligase pathways. This role is offered on a 12-month contract basis.
Additional skills which would be desirable for this role include the following:
• Ph.D. in Immunology or a minimum of 4 years relevant and equivalent lab-based experience on an Immunology research project.
• Proficient in the culture of both immortalised and primary cells.
• Practical experience in the use of immunological laboratory techniques such as ELISA, FLOW and blood cell isolation
• Experience in Molecular Biology techniques and qPCR would be beneficial
• A willingness to learn, having a positive, enthusiastic attitude to working on your own initiative and as part of a team.
The company is a global leader and the site has good transport links which is easily accessible via road networks. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Scientist to gain experience in a regulated laboratory environment and is a great stepping stone for developing your career.
If you’re interested, please get in touch with Helen McManus-Reilly at CY Partners (phone number removed). You can submit your CV
Management Accountant - 12 Month FTC
Welwyn Garden City
£45,000 - £47,000 pa
Here at Interaction Recruitment, we are delighted to be working with a highly successful and reputable organisation within the FMCG sector who are looking to appoint a Management Accountant on a 12 Month FTC basis with immediate effect.
The key objective of this role is to provide timey financial information to aid business decision-making and drive profitability, cost reductions and improve efficiencies.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Provision of management accounts and supporting monthly reporting packs to incorporate sales statistics and financial commentary
· Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
· Management of company working capital through the oversight of stock holding, debtor collections and creditor payment terms
· Monitoring costs and company expenditure
· Preparation of year end statutory accounts
· Supervisory of the treasury and payroll functions
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Qualified, Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience
· Experience of working within the FMCG / Distribution industry - ideally within a Management Accountant capacity
· A confident user of SAP
· Previous supervisory experience
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
If you have the required skills and experience, are available at short notice and happy to commit to a 12 Month FTC, then we look forward to receiving your application
Our client based in Radlett is looking for a Transport Admin Support function in a Transport Office Environment. The Customer Service/ Admin Team at Radlett is a fully hands on role to ensure the best practice in service to customers, both internal and external, through a variety of administrative and customer service related tasks providing a first class level of customer service to our customers to give them confidence in our ability to meet and exceed their needs
* firm support in fielding phone calls
* paperwork work processing
* system input
* copying /filing
* general office admin support
* this role will evolve as knowledge is gained
* Previous experience of working within an office environment in a customer services lead role is essential as well as previous experience working in a TRANSPORT office environment.
* Working as a member of a small and very successful team, you will have flexibility and enjoy working to targets.
* You will be enthusiastic and proactive with the ability to work on your own initiative.
* Good levels of numeracy, literacy and IT skills are essential.
HOURS OF WORK:
* Core hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00 per day, although some flexibility might be expected on occasions.
Possible temp to perm role for the ideal candidate.
If you would like to join this busy transport team please apply immediately
Job title: Control Panel Wirer
Location: Hemel Hempstead,
We are looking for a Control Panel Wirer to start immediately start on a 4-6 week contract, for a successful Engineering Company, based in Hemel Hempstead. The experienced Control Panel Wirer will assist with wiring control panels for production machinery and the fitting of control panels to machines.
Control Panel Wirer Requirements:
• Previous industry experience in control panel wiring
• Experience of building control panels from scratch
• Experience of making cables, point-to-point wiring etc
•Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings
• Capable of using hand tools efficiently and adhering to health and safety protocols
Control Panel Wirer Responsibilities:
• Wiring and assembly of components for control cabinets and panels
• Crimping and terminating wires using hand tools
• Reading and interpreting mechanical drawings and wiring panels accordingly
If you are interested in this Control Panel Wirer opportunity, please submit your application, if you wish to find out more please contact Peter Davies on (phone number removed)
Class 2 skip driver wanted in Stevenage. Expereince Required for this role.
Applicants must have:
Class C licence (With Skip experience)
Full CPC/driver training card
Good knowledge of UK road networks
Thorough understanding of drivers working time directive legislation
If you feel like you would be suited to this role, please apply now.
Office Number: (phone number removed) (Ask for Oliver)
My Work Mobile Number: (phone number removed) (If you would like to contact me on my mobile text me your name, location and vehicle class you drive)
Keywords ("class one drive" or "class 1 drive" or "HGV 1 drive" or "HGV1 drive" or "HGV one" or "HGV class 1" or "HGV class one" or "LGV1 drive" or "LGV 1 drive" or "LGV one drive" or "LGV class one" or "LGV class 1" or "class 1 HGV" or "class one HGV" or "class 1 LGV" or "class one LGV" or "class two drive" or "class 2 drive" or "HGV 2 drive" or "HGV2 drive" or "HGV two" or "HGV class 2" or "HGV class two" or "LGV2 drive" or "LGV 2 drive" or "LGV two drive" or "LGV class two" or "LGV class 2" or "class 2 HGV" or "class two HGV" or "class 2 LGV" or "class two LGV") and ("7.5 tonne" or "7.5tonne" or "7.5ton" or "7.5 ton" or "7.5tonn" or "7.5 tonne" or "7.5t")
Interaction Recruitment are looking for Class 2 Tanker Drivers for our Client in St Albans.
We are looking for experienced Class 2 drivers for immediate starts in St Albans, we need you to be flexible will be expected to work weekends. If you are looking for a new challenge and want guranteed work for the summer please call me to discuss the role in more detail. The role is a little unusual so if you would like more information call me on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed).
£12-£15 LTD Rates
Paye & Umbrella rates with vary
Latin Teacher – Stevenage, Hertfordshire – NQT or Experienced Teacher – Teaching Latin to Year 7 Students – Experience in Teaching English / or History beneficial – September 2019 start – fixed term contract
Class Education are working alongside a school in Stevenage who are looking to appoint a Teacher of Latin from September 2019 for a minimum of a 1-year fixed term contract.
* Latin Teacher
* Stevenage, Hertfordshire
* NQT or Experienced Teachers welcome to apply
* Teaching Yr7 Latin plus English /or History
* September 2019 start
* Fixed Term contract
* £120 to £200 per day PAYE depending on experience
* Must hold QTS
The Role -
This recently graded 'Good’ Ofsted school are looking to recruit a Latin Teacher to teacher Year 7 Latin This is an opportunity for an individual with vision and ambition to inspire and enthuse students to enhance their interest in Latin and make the subject accessible and enjoyable. The candidate should be passionate about Latin and have excellent academic qualifications and subject knowledge.
Please note experience in teaching either English and / or history would also be beneficial
How to apply -
If you would like more information on this position, then please contact Class Education now for a confidential conversation
Why work for Class Education -
* Personal and Friendly service with a dedicated consultant who will work one to one with you
* Competitive pay rates paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more!
* Hassel free registration procedure
* Email confirmation with all booking information
* Easy electronic Time Sheets that we look after for you