Porsche is one of the world’s most iconic brands and they are seeking an experienced customer centric professional for the role Customer Relations Coordinator / Showroom Host for their prestigious West London car dealership.
Important note: This role is a 6-month fixed term contract and will be required to work 36 hours per week:
Tues - 8.30am to 6.30pm (60 min break)
Wed, Thurs & Fri - 8am to 3pm (30 min break)
Sat - 9am to 5pm (30 min break)
Sunday and Monday are days off.
The above hours are fixed and non-negotiable, so please only apply if you are willing and able to work these hours.
As Customer Relations Coordinator, you will provide an excellent customer experience for those contacting a Porsche Centre in person or by telephone. You will also help facilitate a smooth transfer of the customer through each stage of the sales process.
Core Specific Responsibilities
As Customer Relations Coordinator you will:
• Promote excellent customer service by greeting all customers contacting the Centre (showroom/telephone/internet/email) in a professional and courteous manner
• Distribute enquiries, calls and messages to colleagues in an accurate, timely and appropriate manner
• Obtain all necessary customer details in order to enter the data onto the required systems within stated timescales
• Extend the customer experience by providing an intermediary source of sales information if no sales executive is available immediately
• Be proactive in the promotion of Centre presentation to ensure it is kept clean and tidy
• Ensure regular stock checks are performed and documented to maintain adequate levels of showroom consumables, brochures and stationery
• Provide ad-hoc administration support, including regular update and logging tasks, printing display notices, compiling customer letters and ordering required items when necessary
• Attend and actively participates in meetings, training and events
• Promote, demonstrate and sell Porsche Design Driver’s Selection and the Tequipment range, including developing and assisting with marketing campaigns, and documenting all sales as appropriate
• Keep up to date with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
In the role of Customer Relations Coordinator, you will have / be:
• Experience within a customer facing / front of house role where answering the telephones was part of the daily duties
• Excellent customer service skills – essential
• The confidence to approach customers entering the showroom and attend to their needs
• A willingness to offer and provide refreshments
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Extremely well presented
• Good attention to detail
For the position of Customer Relations Coordinator there is a fantastic package on offer:
• A salary of circa £23,000 per annum, pro rata
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, pro rata
• Private Medical
• Option of a VW Vehicle at preferential rates
• DC Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Staff preferential rates
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Porsche Centre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Service, aftersales, aftermarket, dealership, showroom, reception, customer advisor, coordinator, motor, automotive