Are you an enthusiastic teacher who has a passion for teaching all GCSE Sciences with vision, energy and enthusiasm?
RT Education is currently working with an oversubscribed secondary school based in Hertfordshire who are looking to appoint an experienced and highly educated teacher of Science to join a well-resourced department of skilled, professional and hardworking teachers.
About the school
The school is the only voluntary aided Church of England Secondary School in Hertfordshire and is located on the edge of the lovely historic Cathedral City of St Albans.
Four services are held in the Cathedral each year. You do not have to be a practising member of the Church of England to work here although you should be in sympathy and supportive of our ethos and practices.
The school is close to superb transport links and is situated only a few miles from the M25, M1 and A1 and close to fast main line train links to London.
We have a lovely 15 acre site with countryside on three sides.
About the role
The school is looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher who will monitor and support the progress and development of students to start in January 2018. This is a maternity cover role initially, but due to expansion of the school there is potential for you to be offered a permanent role.
The successful Science teacher will have the confidence to teach all Science subjects to Key Stages 3-5, and be committed to using a range of innovative teaching and learning strategies. You will be required to monitor and support the overall progress and development of students, by being able to motivate and inspire students.
As a Science Teacher, you must have the confidence for your subject area, together with a track record of excellent teaching, collaboration and creativity. You will be expected to support student achievement through quality provision.
Person Specification for the role
• Relevant Degree
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Successful at KS3-5 in all Science subjects, Chemistry specialism would be an advantage but not essential
• Excellent and up to date subject knowledge
• Outstanding Teacher
• Very well developed behaviour management skills
If you are an experienced Science Teacher who is ready to inspire students, please contact me. Don’t delay – call today!
Interviews will take place on Friday 15th December.
By Working with RT-Education you will receive the following benefits:
Free DBS and compliance service
Access to vacancies across the South east
Dedicated experienced Specialist Consultant
Excellent Aftercare Service
Prompt and reliable payroll
Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
£250 referral fee
Apply today for an immediate interview
We are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Professional to work within a successful gaming company, who are based in Watford.
Strong Salesforce experience
Can code in APEX
Have done integrations replacing existing CRM
Ideally some kind of visual force and/or lightening
Has done salesforce integrations
If this is of interest, please apply below for immediate consideration!
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at anytime, simply by contacting one of our consultants
You’ll be working with Europe’s largest IT Solutions and Managed Services providers to be based on client site in Welwyn Garden City for a duration of 3 months providing implementation support.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Role to remotely review desktop/server environment using SCCM to confirm patching, compliance and update status.
· Proactively resolve issues identified utilising SCCM
· Produce / update all assignment documentation
· Provide technical support as requested
· Work as part of a team on larger solutions
· Desktop deployment experience – mass rollouts of Windows 7, 8.1, or 10
· Desktop configuration experience (GPOs, ADK, etc.) – Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
· Deployment Toolset(s) – System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007, 2012 or later versions
· Desktop productivity suite configuration and deployment knowledge – Office 2010, 2013 or Office 365 ProPlus
· Directory Services - Group Policy
· Scripting – PowerShell / VBScript
· Microsoft Professional Qualifications – additional accreditations with other vendors desirable
· Microsoft Active Directory and Server knowledge
Our client, a major UK fuel distributor, is currently looking for 10 x Class 2 (C) Fuel tanker drivers based in Hertfordshire to start ASAP.
Our client has multiple depots within Cambridgeshire so please apply regardless of locations as there will be a depot within easy commuting distance.
This is an ongoing contract working dayshifts Monday to Friday with occasional weekend overtime if desired.
You will be delivering fuels to a variety of domestics and commercial customers throughout the area.
Average shift lengths are 10 Hours per day.
Pay starts at £15.00 per hour.
As this is a long term position the client would like to arrange interviews and driving assessments.
PDP is not strictly required for this position as the client is willing to train, however previous commercial/domestic fuel delivery experience is highly desirable.
If you want an ongoing position that will take you through the Christmas peak and beyond then apply today and let's Start Your Journey
Newstaff Employment Services are recruiting for a Trainee Traffic Dispatcher for their client based in Welham Green.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your skills with an Industry Leader.
Initially the role will be a temporary contract, however, this could lead to an offer of permanent employment.
You will be working in a busy transport office alongside a team of controllers and you will be assisting in the coordination of specific trade routes and modes to ensure optimum utilisation and service success.
On a day to day basis the role interacts predominantly with drivers and customers, whilst liaising internally with customer service and fleet. Your ability to brief and debrief drivers and act upon any issues raised is critical to service performance.
* Assisting the Traffic Dispatcher in the day to day management of drivers and loaders in order to achieve service success.
* Assisting the Traffic Dispatcher in route efficiency.
* Perform general administrative duties including data input onto the company systems to ensure the depot runs smoothly. In addition accurate input of disposal information, filing as required.
* Assist the Depot Manager in ensuring compliance with transport and environmental legislation, in particular driver tacho’s legislation and management of FTA system.
* Health and Safety – ensure drivers have correct PPE / uniform supplied, record accidents, hazards and near misses and ensuring appropriate follow up of actions. Assist in the admin required to conduct accident investigations.
* QLS / CRS– using the company’s IT system resolve invoice and service queries on behalf of the customer.
* Communication skills – an ability to influence and persuade drivers and fleet to do the right things for the customer. Ability to respond both verbally and written to customer queries. Ability to issue clear working instructions and listen to driver feedback at debrief.
* Analytical skills / IT skills – be able to use company systems – Central system, CRM, spread sheets and databases to input information and interpret data. Mobilise new work into existing routes, ensure optimal fuel usage and productivity. Ability to resolve QLS/CRS logs, understand root cause and take action to close the log down.
* Customer focus – ability to respond to customer needs ensuring the customer receives the best possible customer experience.
* Financial awareness – considers the most efficient way to run each route, understanding the impact to the business when incorrect information provided.
If you have the relevant skills, please apply now or email your CV to , alternatively you can call Newstaff on (Apply online only)
HGV 2 New licences welcome for this motivational client. If you have HGV 2 experience and looking for night work, then fantastic. However if you have just passed and got your digi and CPC cards, then this is a great way to gain experience.
Working 5 nights a week you will work through the agency for 13 weeks before transferring to permanent employment. This will give you the opportunity to see the job in action before committing yourself. However, all our drivers have taken the permanent position and are all happy and working well.
With start times from 16:00 onwards you will be taught the "right way"
Working with a drivers mate you will be responsible for delivering the stock to the clients premises within London and Home Counties. Approx 12 drops per night depending on location.
Fantastic opportunity for new class 2 drivers.
If interested please call
Sarah at Interaction Recruitment, Letchworth on (Apply online only) or send your CV to
We are looking for experienced drivers for a Christmas contract for our client based near Hatfield.
This role will start asap and will end a week or so after Christmas.
This is a company who needs drivers 7 days a week, on varies shift start times.
For this role you will need to have some security checks before you can start.
If you are interested, please call Sarah Wilson
We are looking for drivers of all licences/categories for work in Letchworth and the surrounding areas.
We have good rates of pay, and have temporary/ongoing/permanent roles to suit.
You must hold a valid a Valid UK licence.
If you are interested, please call Sarah Wilson