Position: Fibre Telecom Surveyors
Rate: £13 – 16.50 per hour (via Ltd or Umbrella, dependent on experience)
The role is to work on a Fibre roll out project. You must have an understanding of FTTP, FTTH or FTTP and topology.
The role is paying £13.00 – £16.50 per hour, depending on experience (via a Ltd or Umbrella company), you will also be provided with a van and fuel card. Usually you will work 8 hours per day, however, you are free to work more hours if you wish. The client usually pays travel time also.
* Attending customer sites to determine the best route to install Fibre optic network lines.
* Interpreting Telecom designs and completing documentation to include, ISP pathways, drawings, address listings, bill of materials, pictures, construction plans and project timelines.
* Carrying out an area survey to ascertain anything preventing a successful installation.
* Meet with clients and resolve any issues preventing the project receiving approval to move forward.
* Identify customer’s network and review proposed methods of construction to ensure that all local, state, federal requirements are complying.
* Speaking with the clients to enable Wayleaves, Permits and Agreement to be obtained.
Highly sought candidates will possess the following:
* Previous experience working on Fibre projects.
* Understanding of
* Experience working on FTTH, FTTX or FTTP
* Unit 2 Street works.
* Ability to read CATV or Telecom construction blueprints.
* Understanding routing of telecom wiring from point to point.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Excel is essential