Corrie Recruitment are looking to recruit a Site Manager to work on contracts in the Highlands and Moray.
As Site Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
• Plan and organise all labour on site, including Sub Contractors.
• Quality Control.
• Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site.
• Setting out and facilitating work for all direct and indirect labour.
• Maintaining high safety standards.
• Keeping site records and registers up to date.
• Keep records and maintain electronic filing system.
• Check and authorise time sheets for direct labour.
• Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit.
• Manage and reduce waste.
• Protect the public for our works.
• Project a professional image to all
To join us, we’re looking for:
• A Construction or Civil Engineering related degree
• Management experience in the construction industry
• Valid CSCS card
• SMSTS qualified
• Competent in Health and Safety practise
• First aid knowledge
• A member of the CIOB, ICE or CEng.
• The ability to build and develop relationship with all internal and external
• Computer literate including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Management of Budget Compilation
• Good analytical & problem solving skills
• Methodical approach to tasks undertaken
• Ability to work on own initiative
To apply please email your CV or call us on (Apply online only).
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO
Corrie Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business. You must be a UK resident or have proof of right to work in the UK