At Robertson, we build much more than just ground-breaking infrastructure. We build brilliant communities, we build forward-thinking businesses, and we build the kind of amazing, career-transforming futures that our people look forward to every day.
We’re one of the UK’s largest, independently owned construction, infrastructure and support services companies – and we’re still growing fast. The way we work is innovative and transformative, our people are passionate and knowledgeable, our culture is warm, friendly and family-driven, and with over 50 years’ experience of our industry, our clients trust us to deliver everything we promise.
This role will be working for Robertson Facilities Management based at New Craigs Hospital on a Fixed Term contract - October to January working 35 hours per week.
When it comes to your career, we deliver everything we promise too.
As Cleaning Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for:
* The overall cleanliness of the educational premises maintaining excellent cleaning standards.
* Providing direct supervision to cleaning team of up to 5 members and organising cover for annual leave etc
* Carrying out planned and ad-hoc/reactive cleaning duties within the building and to equipment located throughout the school
* Ensuring that the facilities and services operate in compliance with Health and Safety legislation and procedures.
* Reporting all accidents and incidents as appropriate.
* Visual safety checks on cleaning equipment.
* Managing cleaning stock checks and audits.
* Ensuring that all duties are carried out to cleaning specification and working safely at all times.
To join us, we’re looking for:
* General experience of cleaning and managing a cleaning service in a Commercial capacity
* Excellent customer care skills
* Able to exercise initiative and prioritise duties accordingly
* Ability to work flexibly to cover the business requirements.
* Knowledge of Health & Safety best practises.
* Awareness of COSHH regulations
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Experience of completing cleaning audits and addressing highlighted actions.
* Experience of supervising a small team cleaning operatives.
The successful candidate will require a Disclosure Check.
We also look after our people just as much as we look after our clients, and you’ll discover dedicated training teams to help keep you up to speed, together with a huge range of personal development programmes.
And on top of a competitive salary and pension, you’ll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, and local team based rewards depending on your role and where you’re based.
Ready to #TransformYourCareer? Apply now!
Closing date: 21st October
Robertson Safeguarding Accountabilities
Knowledge: A knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Communication Skills: The ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Skills: The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the qualities and behaviours required to support the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Robertson Group are an equal opportunities employer
A full Job Description is available on request