Vital are recruiting for a prominent client in the Offshore industry. This vacancy is for an experienced Administrative Logistics Controller to be based in their offices at Port of Cromarty Firth, Invergordon.
Previous experience is essential, as the selected candidate will be working unsupervised, along with a material controller in a small office environment.
Working hours would be Monday to Friday 37 hours with a possibility of rota work on weekends.
* Control of documentation being issued to the offshore team
* Control and Management of the offshore employee training certification register
* Informing employees and vendors off the offshore training and requirements
* Requesting Crew transfer vessels to sail and when required ad hoc movements
* Control of the offshore rotas
* Booking in with the BOWL marine crew changed and leave periods
* Control of the offshore PPE Register
* Control of the material transfer paperwork
This role is on going for a minimum of 6 months,
For more information please don't hesitate to call (Apply online only)