Experienced Digital Project Manager? Looking for your next contract opportunity in a world leading pharmaceutical organisation? If you’re commutable to High Wycombe and immediately available, then this will be an excellent career venture for you!
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be managing stakeholders, delivery and general workload within our in-house Business Technology Team. You will join a multi-disciplinary technology team based in High Wycombe with skills and experience spanning analytics, CRM, web and mobile solutions and VR. The UK team are part of a European IT function, so the role involves working with technology groups in the region and globally.
Responsibilities as a Digital Project Manager:
* Manage the end-to-end process for digital and technology projects
* Be a business partner and analyst, leading the technical discovery process for potential digital projects, scoping needs, gathering requirements and producing functional specifications for a solution build, based on regional and global standards, using in-house Agile and Waterfall methodologies
* Ensure technology projects are built and documented in accordance with the strict compliance regulations of the company and healthcare, including information security, privacy and GxP as required.
* Cultivate relationships with in-house teams in country and in region. There may be some BAU and project work that involves engagement with global teams.
* Provide rapid prototyping and conceptual designs where requirements are ambiguous or unproven
* Support new creative agencies and third-party companies adhere to the approved technology stacks that are available
To be considered for this opportunity as a Digital Project Manager, you must have the following Qualifications and experience:
* Batchelors Degree
* Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodologies used on digital and technology projects
* Expertise in the digital technology ecosystem (i.e. static/dynamic web sites, mobile apps, hosting approaches, frameworks, media)
* Good understanding of front-end web development languages such as HTML/CSS/JS, open source and enterprise CMS (Drupal would be an advantage), responsive design, analytics, e-learning and VR
* 5+ years relevant experience, including hands-on experience with web and mobile solution delivery. Minimum 2 years working in-house (“client side”)
* Able to recommend and challenge choices around the best technology approaches (solution design) to meet business needs
* Experience working and documenting in process-driven regulated environments co-ordinating internal and external delivery partners toward a single goal, operating within rigorous compliance guidelines that are applicable for the Pharmaceutical industry.
For the role of Digital Project Manager, you will receive up to £40/hr, full time hours, 3-month contract (initially). If you would like to find out more, please get in touch for a confidential conversation on (phone number removed).
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age