Our direct, Fortune 500 client in Colorado Springs is looking for an experienced IT Business Systems Analyst for a long-term, extendable contract position. This role requires experience in leading analysis efforts for data field analysis, vendor management, and system data interfaces. You'll work closely with technical application owners, domain architects, and business management to support requirements, define system and data dependencies, and manage project scope. Apply today!
- Solicitation and documentation of business, functional, and non-functional requirements
- Agile requirements methods story cards, decomposition, detailing, backlog refinement
- Experienced in gathering business requirements for both UI and non-UI systems (including APIs)
- Experience with use and integration of vendor supplied software
- Comfortable working directly with developers
- Strong collaboration skills
- Can easily work with a distributed teams
- Self-starter and finds ways to add value to teams and projects
- Strong technical orientation understands Restful APIs, databases, distributed computing, cloud computing, and other systems concepts
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology or Business related discipline (eg, MIS, Computer Science, Business Management) and a minimum of four years related work experience in requirements gathering activities or systems experience.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, a minimum of six years related work experience in requirements gathering activities.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval. REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.) THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH. WHY WORK WITH PRECISION? Our Clients.
We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients Our Experience.
We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements Our Background.
Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you. Our Reputation for Quality.
Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams. Our Ethics.
We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback. Our Responsibility.
We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call. THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS. WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time