We are currently working in partnership with one of East Anglia’s best employers to work for. A company that has a rich history of supporting the development of East Anglia and a strong ethos of developing and promoting their staff. We are looking for an experienced MI Business Objects Developer to be based out of Ipswich on a full-time contract. The role will involve developing and maintain the Business Objects universes and reports. This will support the provision of timely, high quality and accurate data to external and internal clients across the business.
* Experience in BI projects, working as a Business Objects Developer
* Experience working as or with ETL Developers within large enterprise projects
* Familiar with BI tools i.e Business Objects, SAP, Cognos, Microstratey, OBI or SSRS/SSAS
* Strong knowledge of relational database systems
* To write, develop, run and validate reports, of all natures. Enabling management, staff and clients to make informed decisions regarding their business units
* Verification of all data quality & accuracy prior to release of reports
* Maintain & develop the universes, scheduler and reports contained within the Business Objects environments.
* Work closely with the MI manager to highlight forecast issues.
* Work with the MI teams
* Encourage the usage of Corporate Reporting and liaise with the report recipients to build confidence and ensure any changes are fully understood.
* Utilises complex Business Objects reports to transition reporting from legacy databases to the central reporting database
This role is looking for immediate starts and is offered on a full time contract basis to be based in Ipswich, Suffolk. The client requires a strong MI Business Objects Developer to assist with enterprise level data programs and as such requires someone with extensive BI and Business objects experience in multiple domains.
Key terms: Business objects developer, Business Intelligence, Management Information, SAP, Business objects, SQL, Crystal reports, Qlikview, SSIS, SSRS, X1 R2, R3, Oracle