ADVERT REFERENCE: JS-164575
JOB TITLE: Retail Trainer/Assessor
LOCATION: South East
SALARY: £19,851 up to £28,321 per annum
Protocol Assessment Services is delighted to announce a fantastic opportunity for a passionate further education educator to work at a modern progressive Further Education College based in South East.
This job, will offer the right candidate a superb opportunity, offering huge amounts of job satisfaction with the ability to enjoy many benefits.
What do you get in return?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Holiday pay at the end of each term/assignment
* Discounts at Specsavers
* Nest pension scheme and support
* Generous referral scheme
* No admin fees to process DBS
* Cloud based portal
* Paperless timesheets
* Careers support and advice from expert recruiters
* Dedicated Candidate Support Team
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit the best talent. We want to hear from individuals that are passionate about education, are highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a commitment to learner achievement and success.
You will be responsible for the use of innovative techniques to inspire learners up to Level 3 Retail NVQ. You will motivate learners to raise their ambitions and realise their full potential.
Do you qualify?
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
* Hold a relevant assessing qualification (Level 3 Assessing Certificate, TAQA or A1)
* Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in a related subject area.
* Have recent experience of work based learning.
* Have proven industry experience.
* A DBS Certificate that is on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
We are looking to interview immediately. If you are interested in working at this fantastic college and are available for interview, please apply with your CV and daytime contact number.
If this is not quite right for you, please get in touch today to hear about the array of opportunities Protocol Assessment Services has throughout the UK.
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010