My client, a local organisation based in Ipswich town centre, are seeking an experienced Senior Administrator to provide support to their Head Secretary. The successful applicant, will need to have excellent communication skills and be diplomatic and at ease, when liaising with a broad range of people. You will be highly organised and show careful attention to detail, competent with IT, database use, and computerised management systems.
This post involves some travel to various sites, so access to your own transport is essential.
Part Time - 2.5 days per week (17.5 hours per week, some flexibility required) £11,038 (FTE £22,076)
FTC of 6 months, with a possibility of permanent employment in the longer term.
• To take minutes of senior meetings and architectural meetings
• To prepare for these meetings, including compiling agendas, collating paperwork, producing PowerPoint presentations & setting up meeting rooms
• To update sites on their faculty and applications following the meetings, as well as liaising on cases between meetings
• To arrange site visits with interested parties
• To assist the Secretary at site visits, as required
• To assist the Secretary at other meetings, as required
• To maintain a system for monitoring the progress of repairs and maintenance to sites
• To monitor the website pages and the Computer Management System
• To liaise with external contacts, such as wardens, registry contacts, surveyors, architects, and professional advisors
• Advanced Administration skills, and relevant previous experience over 3 years
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think creatively and visually
• Competent using data management systems
• Strong knowledge of PowerPoint & Excel
• Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
• Enthusiastic and committed