As Maintenance Support Engineer you will provide a high level of technical reports and records for aircrafts at RAF Valley.
- Carry out the roles of Technical Records, Evaluator, Maintenance Support Engineer and Maintenance Approval Engineer.
- Support the compiling of the Defence Air Safety Occurence Reports (DASOR).
- Inventory and Actuals record correction
- Aircraft related background, ideally qualified to City and Guilds 2675 Level 3 or equivalent i.e. Aero NVQ Level 3
- Knowledge of human factors, human performance and limitations
- Knowledge of safety risks linked to the working environment
This role will require candidates to be able to pass a baseline level of security clearance