Fairmead are looking for a Site Supervisor to work on a quick turn around refurb in Holyhead. This project will enable you to progress within the construction industry as you will be working with one of the biggest main contractors in the UK.
NEEDED - First Aid, On site references & FULL PPE.
PREFERRED - SSSTS
Payment - Weekly
Rate - Negotiable, depending on skillset.
To show your interest, please call Nikki on (phone number removed)
We have exciting engagement opportunities for an Enforcement Agents to engage with us on a self-employed basis based around the North of Wales area.
The self-employed role offers a competitive OTE of £40,000 upwards, with uncapped earning potential.
Established in 1972, Rossendales Ltd is one of the UK’s leading Enforcement Agencies and is part of the Marston (Holdings) Limited group. We are a specialist debt recovery and enforcement agency working on behalf of public sector and Government clients. Rossendales is committed to providing an equitable service in the collection of Council Tax, Business Rate & Road Traffic Fines.
No based salary each month, Commission only! with Paid training and financial support while training.
Must have Full UK Drivers License
* Operating on a self-employed basis, planning own daily schedule from warrants allocated by Rosendale’s and accepted by you;
* Following own schedule to visit residential addresses to execute warrants or seize (Take control of goods) to the value of the warrant adhering to the legal requirements of an Enforcement Agent at all times (as detailed in TCE Legislation;
* Account for monies received and control the use of the manual receipt book and other documents, in accordance with audit and compliance measures;
* Return warrants where enforcement is not possible in a timely manner;
* Ensure that all seizure (Taking control of goods) notices are kept in a secure place and are available on request to justify fees applied;
* Enter reports via appropriate devices / databases in accordance with client requirements;
* Comply with reasonable audit requests;
* Provide and maintain detailed incident reports as required;
* Be responsible for your professional training and development in line with legal requirements in order to represent Rosendale’s in a professional and legally compliant manner at all times. Rosendale’s offer several development and training courses which you may consider benefiting from;
* Maintain any equipment issued by Rosendale’s and used to carry out the services to the required standards.
* Paid 12-week training package prior to certification even if certificated early;
* City & Guilds accredited classroom and field-based training with mentoring and support through to and post certification;
* A self-employed field-based role with access to warrant volumes which make for realistic earnings and uncapped commission opportunities;
* State of the art IT & Body Worn Camera equipment and access to software to support supplier performance;
* You must have a full driving licence & own vehicle;
MUST be able to speak Welsh.
All potential suppliers will undertake Right to Work, DBS and CCJ checks prior to training