Mechanical Technician required for ongoing 6 month contract for military Aircraft operations.
- Ensure engineering activities are complete to output target
- Checking that all equipment required for tasking is available and reporting all deficiencies
* 3 years mechanical industry experience
* Training in mechanical discipline to City and Guilds Level or equivalent level 3 equivalent (completed an apprenticeship)
* Minimum of 2 years in a mechanical position within a related engineering environment
Must EU/UK national to be able to pass basic level of security clearance
Evans Jones Associates are delighted to be working alongside our new client based in Holyhead
About our client
Our client is part of one of the country’s leading privately-owned companies, and are a major provider of haulage, distribution and logistics services throughout the UK and Ireland.
Our client is proud to be working with some of the biggest brands in Europe.
About the HGV Class 1 driver role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this fantastic operation. With days and nights available.
We are looking for first-class drivers that have a high level of driving competence and drive safely and with respect for the environment and the public.
HGV Class 1 Driver Responsibilities:
* Ensure all aspects safety and customer site rules are adhered to.
* Responsible for the security of any products carried whilst in transit.
* To drive defensively and fuel efficiently at all times.
* Ensuring all delivery and collection notes and paperwork are correct.
* Provide accurate paperwork relevant to debriefing of allocated jobs.
* Ensuring all transport legislation including driver’s hours and vehicle defect reporting is adhered to.
* Provide an exceptional standard of service to our customers.
* To carry out any other reasonable request as detailed by the Transport Management Team.
* Maintain cleanliness of company vehicles and wear Uniform and any PPE provided
HGV Class 1 Driver Benefits:
* Modern Fleet
* Fixed rotas
* Various shift patterns available
* Company contributory scheme
* Limited and PAYE Drivers Welcome
* Helpful and respectable transport planners on hand to support
HGV Class 1 Driver Requirements:
* A current and valid LGV Licence
* At least 6 months of experience driving on UK roads
* Drivers CPC card essential
* An understanding of the law relating to drivers’ hours regulations and tachograph
* The ability to work with minimum supervision
* Good communication and organisational skills
Our contractor client is looking for a Site Manager to run their ongoing residential project.
They are looking for someone from a residential new build background as you will be working on similar projects.
You MUST have SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid as a minimum.
If interested please send through a copy of your CV