Great interim role for a professional Production Manager within the Food Manufacturing Industry. 3-6-month contract. Looking for someone who can work with the team to deliver. You must understand the variances involved in fast paced manufacturing, be able to hit the ground running and add value as an interim to improve those variances through process improvement and your people skills.
The right candidate will be a good operator, leader and influencer and have the achievements in your previous assignments to prove this.
The right candidate for this role will have the following;
• Available within the next few weeks, if not immediately!
• Ample manufacturing industry experience
• Change management, not just driving it through but working with the team to deliver it
• People Management – demonstrable ability in changing behaviours
IF you have previous experience as a Production Manager within the Food Industry and are looking for a 3-6-month interim contract please send your CV through to me
We have a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading accommodation provider based in Lancaster.
If you have previous experience as a Project Manager/Clerk of Works within an FM environment and are looking for your next contract, we may have the role for you:
This facilities company is a highly respectedUKbased company who are undertaking a programme of refurbishment projects over the summer weeks.
You will have experience of finishing, given the works you will be involved in related to kitchen refurbishment and internal decoration.
In return you will get:
A solid 13 week contract with a leading FM provider
£15-£20ph, depending on experience
A varied and rewarding role
This role is commutable from Lancaster, Morecambe, Carnforth, Kendal andPreston
* Your time will be split between two residential accommodation blocks
* You will develop and maintain on-going, effective working relationships between all teams and contractors
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, you will have significant experience of developing and managing both resources and processes of refurbishment projects.
Personal attributes and experience
You will be a proactive, forward thinking individual with previous experience managing external suppliers and contractors along with managing scheduled works budget produce. SMSTS is vital.
The below is also highly desirable:
* Preferably have a Health and Safety qualification such as NEBOSH or IOSH
* Ideally experience in either Facilities and Estates or a Residential environment
This is a varied and challenging role that would suit someone who has previous experience as one the following: Clerk of Works, Supervisor of Works, Site Manager or Site Supervisor, Project Manager, Project Coordinator
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply by clicking on this page or sending your CV to . For any further information please call me directly on (Apply online only)
DATS are recruiting for a Project Engineer with a track record in the oil & gas sector for a role on a contract basis.
What the role will involve:
Supporting the Engineering Manager and Project Managers in the technical execution and project management of work programme.
This will include both execution and delivery along with development projects.
Experience / Qualifications:
E&P oil and gas experience required and ideally some work within an operator.
Experience across most aspects of the full project life cycle from concept select, design to execution, commissioning and operations.
Some experience of managing/driving detailed design either as the client or as a project engineer within a contractor required.
Competence in project management to oversee project planning, cost estimating, quality assurance, document management , development of tenders, package engineering etc.
Understand key aspects of construction management safety e.g. LOLER regulations, Permit to Work systems, Working at Height etc.
Please get in touch ASAP if you could be interested in this opportunity
DATS are recruiting for a Project Manager to support a new project within the oil & gas sector.
What the job will involve:
Focus and discipline to ensure rigorous project management.
Leadership in a dynamic exploration environment.
Review work scope to be delivered within each package, refine the execution strategy and the interfaces to the other elements where required.
Drive the delivery of the works to ensure they are delivered safely, in compliance with planning and permit conditions, on time, to budget,
Identify risks and capture in a project risk register.
Facilitate resolution of all issues raised, develop and update the programme budget.
Experience / Qualifications:
15+ years' of experience in the oil and gas industry, with a focus on project execution and delivery.
Onshore experience is desirable but offshore experience will also be considered.
Track record of delivering projects within a dynamic environment whilst ensuring high levels of safety, security and environmental responsibility.
Project management experience of the majority of elements of an oil and gas project through the project life cycle from FEED to handover.
If this opportunity could be of interest to you, please do get in touch ASAP
Mechanical Design Engineer
Based In Lancashire
3-6 Month Contract - £28-£32ph
An amazing job role has just come available in the Lancashire area. This organisation has a fantastic reputation in their respected industry.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with experience with Inventor & 2D AutoCAD, on a 3-6 month contract.
They're a leading organisation in the design and manufacturing industry, of marine equipment.
The requirements for the position are:
- 5+ years working with Inventor 3D CAD software & 2D AutoCAD
- Good experience & knowledge of designing marine equipment
- An individual with knowledge & experience of integrating electronic parts & components
- Degree/HND/HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- The ability to work within a team and independently
Your role as a mechanical design engineer will consist of the following:
- Attending design meetings
- Working on new designs using Inventor, from the original concept to manufacture
- Modifying existing drawings using Inventor
- Creating BOM’s
- Liaising with the manufacturing/production team
If you’re interested in this position of a Mechanical Design Engineer, please contact George Lanksford at Premier Engineering
A need has arisen for a Contract Accountant to work on our clients site on a fixed term contract until October 2019.
The working hours for the position are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm equating to a 40 hour week.
Duties / Responsibilities:
•Production of accurate and timely management accounts including P&L and variance analysis
•Preparation of budgets and forecasts
•Production of in depth cost analysis
•Production and analysis of contract profitability reports
•Ensuring that financial controls are in place, constantly looking to strengthen and improve where possible
•Extensive liaison with site based and operational staff
•Production of contract reviews
Studying towards a formal accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
•Experience within a similar role
•Willing to take a hands on approach to your work
•Excellent IT skills Excel/ Word
•JDE experience essential
•UK travel expected
•Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
Project Engineer required to join a client of mine in the North West on a 12-month rolling contract.
My client is specifically looking for a mechanical biased Project Engineer who can deliver plant improvement projects primarily to ensure COSHH compliance of areas using local exhaust ventilation systems (LEV) designed to control operator exposure to dusts and vapours
My client expects all candidates to have the following criteria
* Knowledge and experience of HVAC or LEV design, procurement, construction, commissioning and Documentation
* Experience of working with LEV vendors and EPC contractors
* Familiar with COSHH regulations
* Track record of delivering engineering projects from cost estimating to commissioning phases within
* agreed timescales and budgets
* Recent site experience of chemical plant with hazardous ATEX areas
* Engineering qualification (mechanical or chemical) and knowledge of project management processes
* High safety standards (ability to challenge site construction contractors)
* Lives local to site (daily commuting distance)
* Familiar with management of change reviews, equipment purchasing and safe systems of work
* Experience of polymer processing equipment
HVAC / Chemical / Engineering / LEV / Project / Engineer
One of our clients based in Lancashire are looking for a number of planners to join their Development Management team. We are currently looking for Officer, Senior and Principal level planners to work on a 3 months initial contract.
Pay rates & IR35 status - £30 - £40/h, InsideIR35 (depending on level and experience)
Throughout the duration of this contract, the successful candidates will be required to work on their own caseload ranging from householder and minor applications to major developments.
My client is looking for planners who can hit the ground running working on these applications and is comfortable and confident working on the systems at the council.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Experience working on a range of applications from householder and minor applications to major developments depending on level applying for
* Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
* Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with Town Planning professionals and the public
Working conditions / environment:
* Mainly office environment however possibly flexibility to work from home
* Site visits if and when required (you will need to have access to your own car to conduct site visits)
* Communicating feedback to the public
* 37 hours a week
* A willingness to occasionally work outside of ‘normal’ office hours if required
How to Apply or for more Information:
There are three simple ways to apply or get in touch:
* Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
* Call Poppy Dugan directly on 01489898804
* Email your CV
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application
8 x Plumbers / Pipefitters – Schools & University Work - Fylde Coast
Our client has numerous Plumbing & Pipefitting works over the next few months and into 2017. Works will involve general sanitary ware, screwed pipe, radiators and mappreess works
Immediate starts – for the right people
Please send up to date CV and number for a recent reference via this site
CIS Payment OK
CSCS card essential
Rates between £17.00 & £18.00 per hour
Sites Starting in
Blackpool– 2 Plumber Pipe Fitters
North Blackpool - 4 x Plumbers
Fleetwood - 2 x Plumbers
Morecombe 2 x Plumbers
Lytham 2 x Plumbers
Poulton - 4 x Plumbers
Preston - 4 x Plumbers
Plus site in Cumbria / Lake District
Please send CV and 2 references that we are able to contact
Our client a leading engineering design and manufacturing specialist for the nuclear sector has a number of openings for Mechanical Design Engineers to join the team on a contract basis due to an increase in project demands.
The Senior Mechanical Designer Engineer is a design engineer with responsibility for undertaking or complying with the following:
• Design Tasks
• Project Management Interaction
• Technical Mentoring
• Tendering Tasks
• Quality Compliance
• Health & Safety
The Mechanical Design Engineers will be required to carry out specific design tasks to meet the time, cost and quality requirements of projects. This may include but not be limited to:
Scheme design generation consisting of:
• Design briefs
• Hand sketches
• 3D scheme models
• Scheme stress calculations
• Scheme functional calculations
• Scheme design risk assessments
• Directive compliance assessments
• Scheme design review
Production of manufacturing documentation consisting of:
• 2D part, fabrication and assembly drawings
• Factory acceptance tests
• Method statements
• Technical construction files
Take part in:
• Client meetings
• Testing activities
• Commissioning activities
• Post project review meetings
Maintaining the project’s working folder
Checking of deliverables produced by other team members
We are looking for mechanical designers who have experience of working within the nuclear industry or similar highly regulated industries.
Experience in 3D design (knowledge of using Inventor preferred but not essential)
Degree / HND / Higher Apprenticeship in a related discipline
All successful applicants must be eligible to obtain UK Security clearance.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business