Do you have a passion for teaching Maths, moulding minds and shaping the future of tomorrow? Looking to join a school with a Good OFSTED rating? Excited about the opportunity to inspire passionate students? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking a Maths teacher for a school located near Blackpool. The school currently hosts just over 400 students from the local area, guiding them through the secondary stages of education. The full time role will start ASAP in the academic year, and will run until the end of December 2020. However there is the possibility this may get extended into the new calender year, or lead onto a permanent role.
* On-site cycle storage & parking
* Enthusiastic & respectful students
* Dedicated nursery child care
* Spacious and modern staff-room
* Access to school health & fitness facilities
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* Caring & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
* PGCE certification
* A degree in maths or an appropriate related subject
* Excellent organisational skills
* An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
* Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
* Planning, preparation & delivery of Maths curriculum to KS3/4
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
* Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today.
If interested and available, please apply following the on screen instructions. Alternatively, please contact Randstad Education National Accounts Team ASAP and send us your updated CV. You can reply to this email, or call / text (phone number removed) or email (url removed)