We are looking for a Data Analytics Manager to join our team in Skelmersdale where you will provide inspirational leadership, direction and motivation to a team of fifteen or more staff for whom you will be responsible. This is offered on a full time, fixed term contract in return for a competitive salary.
The key purpose of this management role within Fairbanks DFS is to develop, lead and motivate a skilled team of analysts within the Data Analytics department to deliver the specified services in keeping with productivity and quality KPIs, customer SLAs and required timescales. This is a senior role and candidates would be expected to have at least 18 months' management experience and of leading teams. This role needs someone capable of driving efficiencies within and across the operational teams.
We are Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS), comprised of the most trusted names in the fuel industry, are global leaders in driving innovation for over 100 years. DFS, the industry's 1st end-to-end fueling solution, provides advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including systems and payment, automatic tank gauging and wet stock-management solutions. The DFS business is comprised of industry leading brands including Tokheim, Wayne Fueling Systems, Fairbanks, ProGauge, ClearView and OPW Fuel Management Systems. We lead every market we serve with focused expertise, progressive thinking and customer-inspired innovation to push the boundaries of performance for our customers and shareholders.
Key Responsibilities of our Data Analytics Manager:
- Manage the performance of the team in order to achieve company, team and individual objectives.
- Recognise upskill and development opportunities for direct reports and ensure delivery of these
- Manage the day to day contract performance and service delivery to each customer and provide performance metrics to relevant Customer Service Manager, Senior Customer Service Manager and Senior Manager, Data Analytics, as required
- Performance manage individuals, liaising with the Sr Manager, Data Analytics and HR, where required.
- Forecast and manage analyst resources to accommodate the business needs; assist with any recruitment as required.
- Maintain and increase data analysis throughput by creating high performing teams of analysts and seeking ways to improve DFS analysis tools.
- Deliver cost efficiencies across the team; prepare and manage the team budget; ensure that spend is effective and the organisation derives value from expenditure.
- Identify new solutions to extend DFS Wetstock management services
- Liaise across teams and departments to promote continuous development, streamline processes and ensure seamless service delivery to customers
- Support inter-team and cross-team quality checking to help raise and maintain excellent service delivery
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers, following up as appropriate for customer queries; liaising internally and with the Customer Service Managers, as required.
- Work with one or more Customer Services Manager and the Service Integration Team to co-ordinate new account onboarding, transition of service levels or product delivery
What we’re looking for in our Data Analytics Manager:
- Proven track record of effective leadership of a team of 5 - 10 people
- Ability to work alone and to lead a team of professionals
- Able to plan and prioritise as required to meet deadlines
- Sound understanding of business processes
- Ability to define and analyse problems effectively, interpret data, evaluate options critically and make reasoned decisions / recommendations
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening and writing)
- Presents and exchanges information clearly, accurately and appropriately
- IT Literate
- Demonstrates an understanding of personalities and behavioural styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people.
- Experience of working in a service delivery role, dealing with customer enquiries and problems, along with direct management responsibility
- Experience with budget management
- Proven experience of implementing transformational change
- Understanding of wetstock management or the petroleum / fuel industry would be advantageous but not essential
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Data Analytics Manager, then please click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!
The information contained within this job description overview is not intended to be all-inclusive. Nothing in this job description restricts management or the company’s ability to assign or reassign duties and/or responsibilities to or from this role at any time. This document is subject to change with or without notice.
Dover Fueling Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial or local law. Dover Fueling Solutions conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Fairbanks is a Dover company and is a leading provider of global wetstock solutions