Joining a mainstream Primary School in the Leeds area, close to the City Centre, we are hoping to appoint a Nursery Nurse Level 3 on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
You will help to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment, and work with other nursery nurses doing activities such as: messy play, crafts, cooking, reading and outdoor/physical pursuits.
You will also be expected to plan, observe and keep records that inform parents and carers about their child’s day.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
* Observe, monitor and provide constructive feedback on childrens progress
* To understand the roles of parents and carers in childrens learning and demonstrate ability to liaise with parents and carers sensitively and effectively
* Work independently as well as part of a team
* Work creatively
* Provide necessary personal care to children
* To demonstrate very good numeracy and literacy skills
* Feeding suitable meals, snacks and drink
* Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
* Working with any health and social care professionals, where necessary, and undertaking any relevant admin/paperwork
If you think your skills and experiences would be suitable for this role, please apply now.
If you feel that this role is not quite right for you, but you are keen to work with Randstad, please submit your CV via (url removed)