I am representing a Reputable medical company who are looking for experience Embedded software engineer with 7 years of experience in software development.
They should be good in the below skills:
- Sound knowledge in C
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in working with ARM-CortexM4 or similar microcontrollers
- Good knowledge in RTOS like Free RTOS, SafeRTOS, etc.
- Should be able to read and understand the hardware schematic diagrams.
- Should have an exposure in tools like cppunit, cppcheck etc.
- Should be good with Linux working environment.
- Should have a knowledge in Git, Jira, continues integration.
- Medical domain experience is good to have, but optional.
It would be great to discuss further, if you could send me an updated CV and give me a call. I can run through the position with you in more detail. They are looking to line up interviews quite quickly so if you could let me know your availability with regards to this as well that would help.