5x Design Engineers - Structures, Engine Installation, Platform and Lines
Based in Leicester multiple Design Engineers are required on a 12 month contract basis.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- You'll be required to work as part of a global technical team and be responsible for construction machine design and development.
- You will demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and determination to resolve issues while maintaining high quality standards in both design and component detailing.
- Ensuring designs are validated to meet functional and technical requirements, with a strong focus on product cost.
- You'll also be responsible for the design of components and assemblies in one of the following:
- Structures: welded steel fabrications and castings, pins and bearings, bolted joints
- Engine installation: engine and after treatment mounting, cooling, moulded hose design, exhaust systems
- Platform and lines: hydraulic lines groups, light fabrications, castings, non-metallics and a variety of other installations
- An experience Designer Engineer with ideally a background in either Aerospace, Automotive, Rail or Manufacturing.
- CAD Design of components and assemblies - Ideally CREO and TeamCenter .
- The ability to work in a hands-on environment for issue resolution and design development is strongly desired.
- You will need to have strong communication and collaboration skills to enable cross functional development with the likes of Manufacturing Engineering, Supplier Development Engineers and component suppliers.
- Working knowledge of engineering changes through life cycle management.
- Understanding of design for manufacturing/design for assembly philosophies
- Experience of off highway machine design and development, ideally in one of the above areas
- Engineering Degree Qualification or HND with experience
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement/Purchasing/Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).