You will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size and complexity. You will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other functional organisations
* Work within established Company policies and procedures. – Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental.
* Protect the information assets of the Company and comply with the Company’s Information Assurance policies and procedures at all times.
* Promote company values and standards and exhibit appropriate behaviour in accordance with Company ethos.
* Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation.
* Use talent and ability to encourage achievement and continuous improvement.
* Demonstrate safety, integrity & commitment at all times.
* Project start-up according to the Contract/PO/WPEP.
* Setting up Projects in Dynamics according to budgets, job cost numbers.
* Project reviews with Project Managers regarding Estimates to Complete.
* Review all cash forecast with the Project Team.
* Create and update Project Financial Statements Reports for Contract Review.
* Create Project Payment Applications.
* Preparing Financial Statements for Client.
* Liaising with Clients in order to get Payment Application agreed.
* Final accounts to be agreed with Client. Project audits to be carried out with the Client according to the Contract.
* Provide supporting documentation for Application for payment.
* Liaising with the Client regarding any Project issues.
* Raising and resolving invoice queries, interacting with Project Managers, Procurement, other finance teams as well as external Suppliers.
* Processing of additional hours timesheets.
* Engaging with Procurement regarding issues with purchase orders.
* Assisting in cost and project reporting.
* Other ad hoc duties as required
* Use of the MS Excel and Microsoft Dynamics
* Ability to plan and organise multiple workload requirements
* Ability to prioritise work load and deliver to set deadlines
* Attention to detail
* Present a professional image in representing the company at all times.
* Excellent written and numeracy skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral, at all levels internally and with suppliers. Provide support to other team members and be respectful of others and their opinions.
* Work as part of a team or under own initiative, be flexible, well-motivated and enthusiastic. Possesses a can do attitude
* Has an enthusiastic nature
* Flexible - Travel may be required to London
Qualifications & Experience
* Extensive knowledge of Airline/Handler baggage operational processes
* Extensive knowledge of cross Heathrow baggage operations and maintenance processes and procedures
* Previous Project Accounting experience
* Numerate and willing to learn
* ACCA/CIMA/AAT may consider QBE
* Full airside pass or the ability to obtain one
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation
£275 - £325 per day
My client is a leading digital agency based in Leicestershire who are looking for a Front End Developer with HTML and CSS experience to join their business. You'll be responsible for the development of a portfolio of web based products in an agile environment.
£275 - £325 per day
A Design Coordinator provides a vital link between the different design disciplines, checking all design elements for buildability and value engineering design solutions. They are responsible for managing all design coordination on the project, chairing and minuting design team meetings, tracking changes and informing the Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor of any scope changes.
In the role of Design Coordinator you will be based on-site, working alongside the site team which is typically made up of a Project Manager, Supervisor/s and the Site Engineer/s. Reporting in to the Project Manager, the Design Coordinator plays an integral role in the successful operation of site work, within a very busy environment. Previous experience coordinating structural and architectural design is a must in this fast-paced Design & Build Project. Experience coordinating M&E services with architectural elements will be held in high regard.
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced engineer or manager, highly organised, with a strong attention to detail and sound IT and design skills. Having confidence in your own abilities, you will be capable of working to tight deadlines, under minimal supervision. An enthusiastic and contributory team member, you will have the ability to communicate effectively.
• Managing all design team and subcontractor design
• Tracking design and scope changes
• Liaising with design and site teams
• Document control – use of Conject or similar
• Arranging and chairing meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
• Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based design information
Experience/Key Skills Required
• Experience working in Construction industry in a design and build environment is a pre-requisite for the role
• IT literate with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, AutoCAD
• Experience administering cloud based document control systems (Conject, Aconex etc) would be highly regarded
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT/RESOURCER – AUTOMOTIVE / LOGISTICS**
Do you want to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the recruitment industry?
Igloo are a young, successful and expanding Recruitment Company who are seeking a suitable self-motivated, committed and determined Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer.
What do we need?
A Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer to join our team in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
ROLE FOR A TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT/RESOURCER
You will be recruiting skilled staff for the Automotive/Logistics sector and the main functions of the role are:
* Sourcing suitable candidates.
* Registering candidates onto the system.
* Interviewing over the phone and face to face.
* Assisting with payroll queries.
* Monitoring sickness, absence and holidays.
* Assisting with induction process and making sure that all health & safety requirements are met.
* Maintaining good relationship with Igloo clients’.
If you are an enthusiastic and keen individual and you want to carve a career with one of the UK's fastest growing companies, we would love to hear from you.
What do we offer?
* A structured organisation who will offer you genuine career development and comprehensive training.
* Good rates of pay.
* Competitive salary and long-term stable employment.
What do you need to offer us?
* You will be someone who has excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
* You will be someone who has the ability to learn.
* You will need good PC skills and be conversant with Microsoft Office.
* You will need to be highly organised, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as being part of a team.
* You will hold a full valid driving licence.
If you are an enthusiastic individual with the correct attitude and self-discipline, we have the job for you.
If you feel you have the right attributes to be a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer with Igloo, please contact Craig Brodie on (Apply online only) or send your CV to
Our client within the Welfare to work sector are looking for a Skills Administrator to join an exceptional team of people with a remarkable passion to make a difference. Do you possess the values of passion, respect, professionalism, keeping promises, and openness, then this role could be right for you!
* The ideal candidate will have experience in working on a Adult Education Budget Contract (AEB) and understand the compliance and process of the paperwork connected to this contract
Core Responsibilities include:
* Implementation and Delivery of qualifications, apprenticeships and learning events ensuring adherence to relevant policies and processes, legislation and commissioner requirements and incorporating proactive daily diary management.
* To adhere to service level agreements and to maintain the accuracy and time requirements of learner registrations and certifications, data entry and submissions of relevant documentation in line with commissioner, customer, data protection and internal policy requirements; ensuring sufficient auditable evidence is retained.
The initial contract will be 9 months, but this could be extended depending on the performance as a whole.
If you need to receive this information and/ or apply in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach by emailing or call (Apply online only) to discuss how we can help.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community, and particularly encourage veterans and disabled candidates to apply for our jobs.
If you are successful you may be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service check.
If you need to receive this information in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach and we will take reasonable steps to arrange this for you.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and we actively encourage candidate applications from all sections of the community.
The successful candidate may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service Check
PK education are supporting an SEN School's in Leicester in their search for a number of SEN Teaching Assistants. Teaching Assistants are extremely respected and key to the overall learning and development of pupils. The positions would suit individuals who are seeking a challenging, professional, enjoyable, and rewarding experience.
We are currently recruiting for Teaching assistants. Some of our SEN Schools have students with disabilities of a nature that would involve assisting with personal care.This school caters for children aged 5-19 pupils that have complex needs including physical needs.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
* One to One Support – Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs.
* Working with students with ASD, MLD, PMLD.
* On occasions providing personal care for the students.
* Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
* Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
* Working with Children aged 5 – 19 Years Old.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
* Level 3 qualification: Supporting Learning in Schools (or equivalent course).
* Or level 6 qualification: Childhood Studies degree (or equivalent course).
* Experience working with SEN students.
* Flexible and available for full time work.
* Current, valid DBS (update service).
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
* The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
* Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
* Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
* Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
Salary and Benefits:
* Competitive rates of pay from between £55-£65 per day
* 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
* Exposure and networking opportunities with associated schools.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
For any information and to apply please contact Adam Basey on (Apply online only) Or email
If you are interested in applying for the above SEN Teaching Assistant & Learning Support Assistants opportunities or for any day to day, short term or long term teaching work and would like to hear more, then please contact Adam Basey on (Apply online only) or email your CV to us today on
PK Education are working with a number of Secondary School in Leicester, and due to high demand, are urgently recruiting Cover Supervisors to work both full and part time supply roles
As a cover supervisor, you will be expected to:
– Supervise pupils whilst they carry out work that has been pre-prepared by a teacher.
– Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work.
– Deal with any immediate problems
– Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
The successful applicants will:
– Be qualified to degree level or equivalent
– Have experience working with small or large groups of children
– Be available at least 3 days a week
– Be flexible and available at short notice
– Drive and have your own transport (ideally)
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
* Commitment to quality and value
* Competitive rates of pay of £60-£75 per day (AWR Compliant)
* Short term and long-term vacancies suiting your needs
* 24/7 support and feedback from experienced Consultants
* We hold respected relationships with a vast selection of schools across West Yorkshire
* PK education will arrange your clearance including L99, Qualifications Checks, References and Enhanced DBS
* We run an attractive ‘recommend a friend’ scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education
PK education is a well established agency with an ever growing client database. We have highly experienced and skilled consultants that can help you find the supply work that suits you. Your peace of mind is paramount to our practice and by using PK education you can be confident in the knowledge that we are working hard to find you the placement that YOU want!
If you are interested in applying for the above Cover Supervisor role and would like to hear more, then please contact Adam Basey on (Apply online only) or email
If you would like to register with PK education for any day to day, short term or long term teaching work in Leicester, please call us (Apply online only) or apply to this advert with your CV and we will contact you with further information about current vacancies
PK Education work exclusively with a range of SEND, Primary, and Secondary schools throughout Leicester and Leicestershire that require staff, both teachers and teaching assistants, to work within their school on a supply basis.
Due to this we are looking to recruit the following:
* Primary School Teachers
* Secondary School Teachers
* SEND Teachers
* NQT’s (Newly qualified teachers)
* Teaching Assistants
* Support Workers
* Classroom Support Advisors
* Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA’s)
If you are looking for day to day supply work now is the time to get in touch. You will have a team of dedicated Education Consultants working on your behalf to find your next role and receive advice on how to make your CV more appealing to schools.
To register with PK Education, you must:
* Hold QTS or equivalent recognised UK teaching qualifications (for teachers)
* Hold a NVQ level 2 in Children’s Care, Learning, and Development, or other relevant qualifications, or have at least one years’ relevant experience (for TA’s / CSA’s)
* Be available on a part or full-time basis
* Have at least two references which cover the last twelve months of employment
PK Education work exclusively with a number of schools in this location who have a great demand for both day to day and long term supply from September.
If you are interested in any of these roles then please apply online or call Adam for more information
HGV Class 1 (Category C+E) Drivers; required for our busy client in Leicester. Rates of pay are; £12.00 to £15.00 per hour. We have varied shift patterns to suit the requirements of all candidates, long hours per shift. Our client offers excellent working conditions, clean vehicles and great working atmosphere.
Our client operates a general haulage service around the UK for several major retails, postal and general haulage clients. They operate a fleet of New Renaults and Scania Tractor Units; Curtain side and box trailers and they currently have vacancies for HGV Class 1 (Category C+E) Drivers to join their team.
* Carry out timed deliveries in a modern fleet of HGV Class 1 vehicles
* Liaise with the transport department throughout your shift
* Provide excellent customer service
* Adhere to Drivers Hours regulations
To be suitable for the role;
* Hold a HGV Class 1 (Category C+E) Drivers licence
* Hold both CPC & Digital Tachograph cards
* Have a professional approach and must be able to provide references
PRS are looking to recruit many HGV Class 1 (Category C+E) Drivers to cover a variety of shifts for our client based in the Leicester area. Rates of pay are; £12.00 to £15.00 per hour.
We reward loyalty and professionalism so come and work for an agency who understand drivers and more importantly rewards drivers for their hard work and loyalty.
Click the APPLY NOW button and one of our consultants will get back to you