Job Title:Accounts Analyst (Ledger)
Salary:c £20,000 TBC
A valued client of Edwards & Pearce is seeking a candidate with good experience with sales ledger and credit control, banking and payment processing. It is essential applicants possess working experience of all aspects of accounts receivable as you will be required to accurately manage key clients with minimal supervision. This 12 month contract starts asap.
- Full time contract for 12 months after which this will be reviewed
- Part of a large ledger processing payments for key accounts, some overseas
- Ensure all invoices are accurately raised, payments allocated and queries solved
- Monitor credit control and action accordingly
- Immediate start is available
- Modern office, friendly & professional colleagues, free car park
- It is essential you have experience managing all features of sales ledger including month end, banking and solving account queries.
- Speed & accuracy is required to achieve deadlines as some clients are overseas
- Confidence to develop business relationships, able to prioritise workload
- Solid IT literacy, (Pref. SAP) logical thought process and foresight are required to be a success
*Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
*Established in 1998
*Employ approx 30 staff
*2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
*Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
*Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
*From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments.
*It is the policy of Edwards & Pearce to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law