Project Development Manager
£20.71 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Development Manager.
KEY PURPOSE OF JOB
As a member of the Parks & Amenities Management Team the post holder will be required to:
• Manage and develop a high quality service to the Council in support of the Corporate plan and strategic work plans.
• Manager and deliver the Council’s Capital Projects Programme for the Leisure & Community Wellbeing.
• To operate in a dynamic and changing environment, recommending creative solutions to project issues and challenges, and provide professional advice and assistance on innovative project development practice.
1. A third level qualification (for example, an HNC, HND, NVQ Level 4, Degree) or equivalent in an appropriate discipline e.g. Leisure Management, Business Administration, Civil Engineering/Building, Project Management etc.
2. Chartered membership of a relevant professional body.
1. Three years relevant middle management experience in the following areas of responsibility:
* Capital Build Project Management experience
* Experience of working and networking with the full range of relevant statutory and non-statutory bodies.
* Experience in the submission of funding applications from a range of funding bodies.
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise. The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV