HR Projects Officer
Lisburn and Castlereagh
£15.81 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Projects Officer.
KEY PURPOSE OF JOB:
As a member of the HR & OD team, the post holder will be required to:
• To lead on and participate in continuous improvement initiatives and HR and OD projects.
• Play a full role across all areas of the HR & OD function, inputting creative solutions to HR & OD issues and challenges, and providing professional advice on HR & OD practice.
1. Provide support to the implementation plans for the restructuring of service units – employee and union consultations, recruitment, voluntary severance.
2. Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives, taking the lead, where required, on the implementation of the out-workings of such initiatives.
3. Assist with policy review and development.
4. Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards and metrics for the HR and OD function to support the wider needs of the organisation.
5. Support the development of processes, systems and data within the HR and OD Unit.
6. Provide professional advice and support to Departments and Units on HR & OD matters.
7. Ensure compliance with Council policies and procedures and operate to the highest standards of personal behaviour, which reflect the core values and behaviours of the organisation.
8. Ensure the provision of high standards of customer care across all the services provided by the Unit, promote and manage the service effectively and communicate in a way which embraces and promotes the public image and overall reputation of the Council.
9. Promote equality of opportunity and access in service delivery and in employment of staff through the mainstreaming of equality within the Council.
10. Develop and enhance working relationships with relevant partners and stakeholders to maximise corporate and community planning outcomes and to generate innovation in service delivery.
The post holder will be required to be flexible and adaptable to meet the changing needs and requirements of the organisation.
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise. The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV