Our client is an award winning multinational firm who require a Resource Optimisation Analyst whose role will involve carrying out a full range of analytical activities to support effective short and long-term planning and forecasting of Demand and Supply for all business channels across a range of business areas. Furthermore, you must have a sound understanding of relevant business areas and operational strategy.
Locations are flexible as long you are based at one of their sites Horsham, Peterborough, Liverpool, London or Halifax
• You will spend the majority of your time conducting research, analysing information, and producing insight to reduce customer demand and optimise operational resources (people / licences/ desks).
• You will interpret and prioritise stakeholder requests within your own workload.
• You will have good analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to communicate detailed/complex information clearly to drive operational improvements.
• You will support implementation of recommendations and continually review to gain further insight.
• You need to be able to identify and share new methods of analysis and interpret data to support new ways of working and promote best practice.
• You will be an expert on utilisation of relevant planning and analytical systems to drive improvements in operation performance (eg. WFM).
• Deliver realistic and robust supply and demand plans, highlight opportunities and insight to support the business meet and exceed their plans.
• Producing analysis to highlight any variances to Demand and Supply plans, clearly showing trends and making recommendations to improve performance
• Have a strong awareness of all initiatives impacting supported business areas including transformation.
• Understand movements or changes and identifying risks to SVL or cost and produce mitigation plans to address
• Utilising WFM and analytical tools to provide tatical and strategic solutions and insight to support operations.
• Analysing complex information and using communication clear with data and making the message clear principles to produce actionable insight to improve operational performance
• Work closely with Resource Planning Business Partners to develop a detailed knowledge of the business, drive value into the operation and work flexibily to support multiple business areas
• Generating and identifying new methods of analysing / interpreting data and forecasting
• Producing and providing clarification on periodic or ad-hoc reports or analyses.
• Support development and implementation of contact centre (ie WFM) and analytical technologies to improve operational performance and resource planning capability.
• Developing and maintaining strong and effective communication
• Working with agility across the wider Resource Planning team supporting business needs and projects as required
Knowledge and Experience
• Understanding the client’s corporate mission – Basic
• Working Effectively – Intermediate
• Building Effective Relationships – Basic
• Leading People - Basic
• Planning – Intermediate
• Understanding the Numbers – Intermediate.
• Communicating Effectively – Intermediate.
• Capacity Planning – Intermediate
• Operations Strategy – Intermediate
• Experience of data analysis and general business awareness.
• Experience of working with a WFM tool.
• Experience of Excel and other planning software