Client Service Advisor- Global Asset Management Bank- 6 Months- Liverpool
My client, a global asset management bank, require a Client Service Advisor to work on an initial 6 month contract. This role will be based at their Liverpool Office.
The Client Service Advisor will be responsible for transaction processing and manager set-up & connectivity. Provides client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis, including product knowledge and technical assistance, problem resolution, and account transaction or managed account processing.
* Performs operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records. Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation.
* Executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
* Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimising exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
* Accurately opens and updates accounts or company records.
* Provides product knowledge and technical assistance as necessary.
* Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
* Experience in dealing with clients over the phone and email
* Proven track record of delivering excellent client service
* Ability to adapt to change and use initiative to overcome challenges
* Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (specifically Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
* Understanding of International market settlement desirable
* Use of SWIFT messaging software desirable
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer