Marketing Officer (6 Month Contract)
My client is currently looking to recruit a Marketing officer, details are below;
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Grade: £23,525 – £29,847
Responsible to: Senior Marketing Manager
Directly Responsible for: No direct reports
An exciting role for a digitally experienced Marketing Officer to join the team.
This role will encompass the full marketing mix and will see you working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to support, devise and execute marketing campaigns and day-to-day activity across the business, in line with the wider company strategy, marketing plan, activity calendar and budget.
The core elements of the role will include the creation and delivery of content across various channels including; websites, social media, email communications and print advertising to enhance our KHT customer engagement, build brand awareness, increase lead generation and generate new business opportunities.
* Plan and execute marketing campaigns and activities, including: SEO, PPC, email, social media and display advertising, as well as other offline activities where applicable
* Create, coordinate and report performance of all online & offline marketing campaigns and assess against targets and ROI
* Develop consistent web based content, to support the marketing strategy, including web listings, blogs, news articles and social media content.
* Support all elements of digital media from campaign briefing to execution, whilst identify trends and insights, optimise spend and performance to generate maximum ROI
* Conduct market research and gather customer intelligence from external and internal sources to understand our target markets
* Analyse and report on competitor activity to ensure we adopt industry best practice and are using the latest marketing techniques to acquire and retain new customers.
* Assist in planning the customer journey by brand and identifying opportunities for cross sell activity and process efficiencies
* Create management information for key stakeholders.
* When required, liaise with external agencies to deliver marketing campaigns and activity, ensuring they provide value for money.
* Support the wider team in their day to day work and with ad-hoc projects
* To work in a variety of locations including premises not directly under the control of the Group
* Some flexibility over working hours is necessary to meet the requirements of the job.
* Ensure that our Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
* To read, understand and demonstrate a commitment to the Group’s Employee Charter.
* To understand and mitigate the Group’s existing and future risks.
* Expected to ensure compliance with all legal obligations concerning the protection of data concerning employees, customers and third parties.
* To take responsibility for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974), whilst following the Group’s Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times.
Key Measures of Success
* Effective marketing campaigns are devised/delivered, resulting in achieving target conversion and sales
* Return on Investment (ROI) targets are achieved, taking into account value for money for all activity undertaken.
* Effective relationships are developed with internal and external stakeholders
* Activity delivered provides marketing qualified leads (MQL) and sales qualified leads (SQL) that convert into viable opportunities and result in marketing effectiveness.
* Champion the company group values in the day-to-day activity undertaken, ensuring marketing activity is in line with those values.
* Understanding each brand and its core components and how they can be used to maximise marketing and customer relationship building opportunities.
This job description is a representative document. All duties outlined in this document apply to the Group. Other reasonably similar duties may be allocated from time to time commensurate with the general character of the post and it’s grading.
Marketing Officer Reference:
Method of Assessment (see list below)
Degree or equivalent professional qualification
Possessing/working towards a Marketing qualification (CIM Diploma or equivalent)
Min 3 years’ experience in marketing or communications
Understanding of digital metrics
Experience of working in a similar sector and scale of organisation
Delivery of accurate and timely
marketing campaigns across multiple products and brands
Ability to form strong and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of marketing plans
Gathering competitor information and presenting it to an internal audience to showcase ‘best in class’ that will assist in shaping future marketing activity
An understanding of the customer journey by brand and how we can maximise contact opportunities to create a seamless customer experience and build profitable customer relationships
Experience utilising Content Management Systems (preferably WordPress)
Skills, knowledge and ability
Ability to understand and digest information and translate it into a format that is relevant and appropriate to the audience
Organised and agile in approach to tasks for maximum productivity and stakeholder management
Influencing skills with the ability to persuade others
Commercial focus in all tasks undertaken
Passionate about marketing and the contribution it makes to the business objectives
Driven by personal development and the ability to stay on top of the latest digital trends and strategies
Enthusiastic and self-motivated to delivering timely and accurate marketing services to key stakeholders
Flexible approach to hours worked
Able to travel independently to other venues
Committed to Equality and Diversity
AF = Application form
I = Interview
T = Testing
To apply to this role please ring James on 01512435900 or email
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the large number of applications we recieve this may not always be possible. Should you not recieve a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy