Are you interested in supporting children with emotional and behavioural difficulties? Are you looking for your next role in Fulham?
Tradewind Recruitment is working with an outstanding one form entry primary school one form entry primary school in Fulham who would like to appoint a confident, dynamic, nurturing teaching assistant to work 1-1 with a boy in Year 3 who has ADHD.
The headteacher is keen to appoint an encouraging individual to support 1-1 in class and also help him with communication and social skills. The role will also involve supporting the whole class and some small groups.
This is a full time role that starts in September 2018 and runs until the end of the academic year in July 2019.
Hammersmith and Fulham
The school is in to Fulham and is accessible by a number of bus routes as well as two tube stations.
We are looking for:
• Experience working with children that may have challenging behaviour
• Ideally you will have experience in special needs and/or relevant qualifications
• You must be patient, calm, hardworking and committed
• An ability to teach, model, and practice positive social skills
• A genuine desire to make a positive impact upon the children you work with
• In return the school offers:
• A strong sense of community
• Excellent CPD and support
• High achievement
• £75-£80 per day
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this 1-1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Lower KS2 – Hammersmith and Fulham role you will need to:
• Have resilience, professionalism, and experience working with children or young adults
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as 1-1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Lower KS2 – Hammersmith and Fulham Greater London, quoting reference 154647
. Or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on (Apply online only) /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
‘No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community