Full-Time Position (although hours may be negotiable)
12 Month Contract
Salary £22,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join our world-renowned and successful client based in Luton who employs over 30,000 people.
Are you looking for a career change, and do you have the relevant experience below? If you do, do not hesitate to apply now!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
* Accruals, prepayments and provisions
* Fixed Assets administration, control and monthly accounting
* Journal preparation and posting
* Inventory Analysis, Provision & Reconciliation
* Project cost analysis and control
* Balance sheet reconciliations (including control document)
* Prepare and review monthly trends
* Government statistical returns
* Preparing financial reports as required
Experience - Required:
* Minimum 3 years work experience within Finance
* Accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) part qualified
* Produce high quality and accurate work within deadlines
* Ability to work as part of a team (both local & remote) and to support others
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Self-motivation and the ability to work well on own initiative
* IT literate with PC applications and other Microsoft packages
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial, Driving, Construction and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles we have available please call (Apply online only) for further details.