Dev Ops Engineer - Luton
12 Month Contract
Salary - Market Rate
We have an opportunity to join our team as a Dev Ops Engineer, based in our head office on the prestigious Capability Green Business Park in Luton. Home to our Finance, HR, IT, Marketing and Legal teams you will be joining our experts who are the cogs that work in the background to ensure everything runs smoothly for our operational business.
The main responsibilities for this role will be Deploying, automating, maintaining & managing the company's DTA environment including masking data, in conjunction with TCS. Managing deployment of Live applications/artifacts including deployment into Live operation. Management of the key IT operations via GIS/TCS, acting as bridge head for OPCO.
You will be responsible for:
* Managing Bridge Head (processes) interfacing with GIS/TCS and internal UK OPCO Development team (3rd Line calls).
* Providing support, communication and guidance on Major Issue Management, liaising with key stakeholders & suppliers.
* Supporting the Global IT Transition project (CMO to FMO), incorporating AWS and best practise.
* Designing DTA environment and associated processes, in conjunction with UK TDAC team, UK Dev Team and GIS/TCS.
* Management of DTA environment, including duplicate Active Directory schema.
* SQL Database Administration, working with key stakeholders to effectively manage the company's data, including ad-hoc backups & restores
* Deployment of Software (including upgrades) into Live environment, deploying artifacts, software updates to agreed timescales. Automating parts of the development delivery process using scripts and other appropriate tooling
* Reviewing, Define & Document data management processes/controls and user guides for integrated tools and scripts
* Proactive communication both internally within UK OPCO & GIS/TCS team, to remove any blockers or misunderstanding of requirements.
To be successful in this role you must be able to display:
* Solid SQL Database & DBA knowledge
* Scripting Skills & automation skills
* Good understanding of GDPR Regulations and implication on data storage
* Problem Solving ability to analyse & resolve complex infrastructure resource & application deployment issues
* Prestigious location
* Free on-site parking
* Close to Luton airport parkway station
* Easily accessible - just off J10 of M1
* Our very own on site Clipper Cafe and restaurant
* Flexible benefits scheme
* Lifestyle and shopping benefits
* Costa Coffee on site
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application