COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind Liverpool are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Year 6 teacher with the willingness and experience to work across all Key Stages if required. This role is to start in September and will initially be until Christmas with a view to extending should the role be successful.
To join us and be successful in this Booster Teacher role, you will need to:
- Hold QTS Status
- Have significant Primary teaching experience
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for a Booster Teacher on behalf of a large primary school in Liverpool. The school has a 'good' rating from Ofsted when last inspected in 2017. Results last year were below the national and LEA average, this year they were due to meet expected standards. The school is friendly and inclusive, very much at the heart of the community. They aim to produce confident and happy individuals by fostering a secure and caring environment.
After visiting this school, I was incredibly impressed by the work ethic of both the children and staff. The school has cultivated a bright and fun learning environment that aims to bring out the very best in everyone.
As a Booster Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· A well-equipped school with interactive white boards and plenty of resources
· The successful Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 33 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 1st May as the school are looking to shortlist and video interview before May half term. Please call the Liverpool office on (phone number removed) or simply submit your CV below. Tradewind anticipate that this will be the first of such roles as schools look close any gaps in learning due to shut down.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, Manchester, Preston, Liverpool, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer