We are seeking a Project Manager/Quantity Surveyor for a 6 month contract and 24 month contract based in Dalkeith. You will provide an in-house project officer role acting as the project liaison to external consultants and clients, project sponsors and other stakeholders. As the PM/QS, you will need to work with them to ensure complete adherence to our clients' project management and procurement regulations/protocols, making sure adequate governance is in place and there is a complete audit trail in all areas of work.
· Ability to draft contracts including instructions, valuations, payments and final accounts
· High commercial awareness and ability to drive out value - even when on site
· Programme production/management including procurement
· Risk management
· Contract management; on site
· Design management including interrogating information from the design team
· Ability to manage and run projects from inception to completion
· A mix of both private contracting and QS experience
· Experience in commercial, education and housing desirable with public procurement knowledge
· MRICS qualified
If you would like to be considered for this Project Manager/Quantity Surveyor role in Dalkeith, please click the link to apply. We would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND