Are you a Qualified Social Worker with experience working within Children and Families services?
Looking to earn an attractive salary of £26-£30 per hour?
If so, we would love to hear from you today. Randstad is looking for strong Social Workers willing to work with a large client in the Edinburgh and Lothians area. This great opportunity is a full-time role, with the possibility of compressing those hours over fewer days, while practising within a strong and supportive environment.
Randstad Care is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Excellent pay rates
* Flexible working hours
* A dedicated one to one specialist throughout
* An excellent referral scheme of £300 for each successfully placed referral
* Free PVG Scheme check
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for:
* Work with children of a set age range (to be confirmed at time of posting)
* Carrying a complex caseload
* Completion of assessments and reviews
* Work involving child protection, LAC and permanence
To be considered for the role, you must:
* Have a minimum of 12 months post-qualifying social work experience in a similar setting
* Hold a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
* Be SSSC registered
* Be a car driver with a full licence
Should you have any further questions regarding the role above or any want to inquire about another role specific to what you’re looking for, please contact Marc Kustra on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing