SC CLEARED OPERATIONS MANAGER - MOD - DEFENCE - RISK - RESOURCE - SC CLEARANCE - 23+ MONTHS - UP TO £327 A DAY
ELGIN, SCOTLAND - UP TO £327 A DAY - 23+ MONTHS
My client is urgently recruiting for a SC Cleared Operations Manager to work on my client's high-profile project.
* To assist to ensure that all work is programmed and completed within contractually defined timescales.
* To lead and manage the team leaders and staff, including dealing with, recruitment, sickness absence, undertaking appraisals in accordance with the performance appraisal guidelines, conducting monthly one to one meetings, objective setting and monitoring/managing performance and managing performance and misconduct and instigating the appropriate procedures as and when necessary .
* Plan and programme the workload to ensure correct job progression within each property. Ensure that all materials and information are available to the operation teams.
* To ensure that proper negotiations are carried out with clients and sub-contractors, accurate estimates are provided, and ensure that variations and other costs are recovered in line with company procedures and proper accounts are promptly submitted.
* To be responsible in ensuring that the Schedule of Rates and other contract requirements are appropriately, correctly and efficiently being used in respect of the work being carried out. Provide technical advice to team leaders, operatives, staff and clients. Maintain and develop good relationships with existing and potential clients.
* To maintain and improve Health and Safety standards.
* To use the information technology systems, communications and equipment, to assist in the monitoring of the daily business operation and performance.
* To be responsible for the security of workplaces, plant and materials and other equipment allocated for operational requirements.
* To have overall responsibility in ensuring that timesheets, bonus sheets and any other documents required are completed accurately and returned within the specified timescales.
* Production of reporting detail on status and quality of project plans on a monthly basis.
* Providing evidence to support robust governance/reporting ensuring consistent regular submissions.
* Ensuring Risk and Resource adjusted plans are produced and provide evidence for decision making. Identifying shortfalls in resources utilising technical and project management staff.
* Effective planning and scheduling. Monitoring and development of delivery schedule.
* Support to timely business/commitment case generation.
* Effective stakeholder management and documentation as required.
* SC Security Clearance
You must currently hold, or be eligible to obtain, SC Security clearance. This is an urgent role so please contact me asap on (url removed)
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas