HR Advisor - Fife - Salary to £30,000 - 12 month FTC
If it relates to people, its HR. That is the mantra for this organisations HR team. Why? Because you will fully integrate yourself into your business area and work hand-in-glove with the managers to address issues and drive performance. The Head of HR is passionate about providing a value-added HR service and supporting both in an ER capacity as much as a pro-active and project driven capacity.
Are you who we are looking for?
* Driven, ambitious and passionate about HR and the impact it has on business performance as a whole
* Experience of managing volumes of lower level casework, mostly relating to disciplinary
* You will support, coach and develop people
* You will influence and challenge in a positive way
* You will have a "can-do" attitude
* You will work hard, be committed and perform well under pressure
What does the day to day look like?
* Delivering high quality and proactive case management on various ER issues, including absence management, disciplinaries and grievances, whilst ensuring a consistent and fair approach across the business
* Supporting effective recruitment through creative methods and approaches to advertisements
* Internal communications – maximising all possible opportunities to build a positive and inclusive culture.
* Manage relevant HR projects and consistently review HR processes in support of the HR strategy
Sound interesting? Send your CV by clicking the apply now button.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency