About the job
Prospero Education are proud be an official accredited provider on the National Procurement Service (NPS) supplying educational staff to all schools in Wales. We are looking for a Welsh Cover Supervisor to provide short-term supply cover within various secondary schools in Neath & Port Talbot. Bookings range from one day to long term and/or permanent cover. Cover Supervisors will be required to stand in for absent teachers in the classroom and ensure that the students complete the work that will be set for them.
* Location – Port Talbot
* Position – Welsh Cover Supervisor
* Type of work – Class cover, behaviour management, lesson delivery
* Start date – 12/4/21
* Likely Duration – ongoing
* Position end date – unknown
* Contract type – Temporary
* Full-time potential – Both part and full time as flexible supply
* Minimum rate of pay – £70
* Hours – 8:20am-3.30 pm (term time only)
Experience, Training and Qualifications
* You will need a minimum of two weeks experience of working with children.
* You will need to be able to speak Welsh fluently.
* A degree is desired but not essential.
* Up to date safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with us online if needed.
* Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the ‘Right to Work’ in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for one.
* Registered with the EWC or be willing to apply.
* Provide two professional references.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy. Prospero Teaching will offer the successful application free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
Prospero Education are proud be an official accredited provider on the National Procurement Service (NPS) supplying educational staff to all schools in Wales. As a result, we are committed to offering the minimum pay rate for teachers of £138.56 per day.
We are working with a school within the Neath & Port Talbot area who are looking for a Maths Teacher for a long term placement.
As part of your role, you will have the ability to inspire the students, you will be able to demonstrate excellence in your classroom practice & have strong skills in behaviour management accompanied with clear communication skills.
The successful applicant will need:
* Preferably QTS status but NQT applicants will also be considered.
* To have experience planning & delivering lessons.
* To be approachable & flexible.
* To be conscientious, enthusiastic & positive.
* To have excellent classroom & behaviour management skills.
* To have the ability to differentiate lessons as often students are of mixed ability & therefore you must be able to adapt and plan lessons that are engaging & inclusive for pupils of all levels to ensure that pupils are progressing well within the classroom.
* Experience of completing marking and assessments.
* Have an enhanced DBS certificate or be prepared to apply for one.
* Have had recent Safeguarding training - you can take a free online course with us if needed.
* Provide 2 references.
* Location - Neath & Port Talbot
* Position – Maths Teacher
* Type of work - Teaching
* Start date - ASAP
* Duration – Shielding Cover
* Contract type - Temporary
• Minimum rate of pay – £138.56 +
• Hours – 8:30am-3.30pm (term time only)
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with us. We can offer the successful applicant free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding & behaviour management
PSI Global are looking for:
X 2 Electricians installing Trunking and conduit, PTS preferably but not essential. Must be JIB qualified or equivalent.
2 weeks work Mon-Fri (Apply online only)
Must have full orange PPE and own tools
Neath Station - SA11 1BY
If available call Nas on (phone number removed)
Labourers required in Neath.
My client is seeking general labourers for a site in Neath, South Wales. This will be an insurance project for just a week or two week's to start with.
Relevant site experience
If interested, please apply or contact Tom at Interaction Construction
Office: (phone number removed)
Mobile: (phone number removed)