Adecco are currently recruiting a number of Production Operators for our well established and expanding client based in Neath on a Temporary to Permanent contract to start ASAP.
The client offers guaranteed 40-46 hours per week, weekly bonus, excellent earning potential, full training , generous overtime and permanent opportunities.
Duties/Job Role: Operating machinery , using saw's, grinders and hand tools. Working to client/customer requirements , using basic measuring equipment. Working towards production targets and working as part of a team. Full training and guidance will be provided.
Ideally you will have previous experience within manufacturing, engineering or construction. Previous experience within a 'hands on role' would be a strong advantage.
Shifts/ Hours: Rotating shift pattern of Days and Nights .
Week 1 - DAYS - 6am-4pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 6am-2.30pm
Week 2 - NIGHTS - 6pm-4am Monday to Thurday and 2.30pm-11pm Friday
40 hours paid at Basic, 6 hours paid at Time & 1/2
Generous overtime available (Saturday Time & 1/2, Sunday Double time )
Salary: Starting salary £8.72per hour Days and £10.03ph on nights. On successfully completing training/signed off on machinery, you will receive a rate increase (Days £8.80 days and £10.12 nights) + weekly bonus .
For an immediate start email a cv today !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Purpose of the job
To provide customer service, administration and credit control for all bulk distribution gas customers covered by the Customer Operations Centre. This includes all customer contact, query handling and resolution in addition to debt control.
As part of a 'One Stop Shop' approach, the job holder will also be required to handle calls relating to Customer Engineering and Distribution
Key Skills and Knowledge
* Quick, accurate Keyboard/VDU skills. Must be PC literate
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Able to demonstrate excellent organisational and administrative skills
* Ability to use initiative and analyse problems
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional telephone manner
* Be able to work under pressure
* Have the ability to work as a team member, flexible and adaptable approach
* Positive attitude towards Customer Service with attention to detail
* Demonstrate customer focus and be tenacious
* A background in customer service, credit control or sales ledger experience
* Educated to GCSE 'O' Level standard or equivalent including English Language and Mathematics.
Key Performance Indicators
Productivity - Performance against SLA targets
Customer Retention and advocacy
Be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer service at all times, to:
* Provide speedy and accurate information by telephone and in writing
* Take every opportunity to promote Calor services to the customer.
* Be receptive to complaints or problems, research and resolve them and be aware of possible solutions to make informed decisions and own the problem.
* Agree and achieve both quantitative and qualitative performance targets and objectives with the Team Leader and ensure they are delivered
* Be able to work and co-operate as part of a team, assisting and supporting colleagues and other departments
* Assist in developing processes for constant improvement for the benefit of the customer and Calor's business goals
* Negotiate on financial amounts for credits and write offs within given limits
* Retain a positive attitude towards learning, growth and change
* Take responsibility for own development
This role is likely to last around 3 + Months with the possibility to be continued.
If this role sound ideal for you apply now!
Neath Port Talbot
£11 per hour
Full Time Contract
We are urgently seeking an Admin Officer based in Neath Port Talbot. The role is 37 hours a week on a temporary basis. Working pattern: 35 hours, working on a 5 on, 3 off rota.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a flexible, high quality and efficient general administrative business support, and to assist with the planning and development of support services.
You will be required to:Deal with complex reception/visitor etc. matters.
- Contribute to the planning, development and organisation of support service systems/procedures/policies.
- Organise business trips/events and functions.
- Supervise, train and develop staff as appropriate
- Manage manual and computerised record/information systems and filing systems.
- To research, analyse and evaluate date/information and produce reports/ information/data as required.
- Undertake typing and word processing and complete IT based tasks.
- Provide personal-administrative and organisational support to other staff.
- Provide administrative and organisational support to meetings.
- Undertake administration of complex procedures in support of the aims and objectives of the business unit
- To mentor and coach less experienced staff and modern apprentices.
- To design, prepare and lay out complex documents, process and distribute the mail.
- Complete and submit complex forms, returns etc., including those to outside agencies e.g. WAG.
- Undertake the administration of IT systems.
Experience working for a local authority is preffered. Please call Euan at Novax on (phone number removed) to put your application forward