Are you a School Administrator or experienced Admin Assistant looking to make the transition to primary schools?
Perhaps you are looking for an admin or reception-based role which is term time only to offer you more flexibility?
If any of the above applies to you, we may be able to help you! Tradewind recruitment work with schools across Greater Manchester to match people up to the best roles for them.
We are currently working with a ‘Good’ graded school in Prestwich, who are looking to recruit a full-time administrator who can provide general administrative and financial support to their primary school office. The school are looking to meet with potential candidates as soon as possible, with view to the successful individual starting with immediate effect.
School Administrator – The Role
• Administrator role starting as soon as possible
• Open to administrators – not necessarily school-based experience
• ‘Good’ 2 form Primary located in Prestwich
• Excellent training and development
• Friendly SLT
• Excellent location, with staff car park
• Long term, Full-Time role
School Administrator – Shortlisting Criteria
• Experience of general clerical/administrative/financial work
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with pupils and colleagues
• Effective use of ICT packages
• Ability to communicate well and have a good telephone manner
The successful candidate will have experience and be proficient in the use of the school’s management information (MIS) system (training provided), good IT skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, the ability to deal professionally and empathetically with everyone who walks through the door/ ring through to the school office.
The school has recently been graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted, excelling in delivery of teaching and the leadership of the Head and her SLT. The successful candidate that joins this school must be dedicated to maintaining and continuing to build on these high standards, working with the SLT team to provide excellent service.
If you are interested in the position please contact Emma on (Apply online only) or email
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
-A highly supportive team who will offer additional CPD training
-Excellent behaviour and potential to stay at the school for the full academic year
-Forward thinking approaches to teaching and learning
-Great prospects for permanent positions and future long term positions
For further information please contact Emma on (Apply online only) or forward a copy of your CV
Suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Tradewind.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you’ll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer