Multi Trade Training Consultant - newbury (Regional Role) - Up to £25,000 / +Benefits / This role is a fixed term contract for a period of 12 months..
The Role: Multi Trade Training Consultant
• We are seeking a multi-disciplined training consultant who has experience in either the delivery or supervision of apprenticeships, alongside providing information, advice and guidance to learners and employers.
• You would be responsible for managing learners’ programmes and supporting them through the full range of training, on programme assessment and other activities related to the individual learner's plan, offering bespoke learning programmes which comply with new apprenticeship standards.
• You would need to be versatile and able to plan, design and deliver training, assessment and coaching to all designated learners as required, and an effective communicator who is comfortable liaising with sub-contractors, employers and agencies.
• This role is initially a 12-month maternity contract and is a regional role covering Berkshire and nearby counties.
• A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Multi Trade Training Consultant
• Experience in either the Housing, IT, Construction, Engineering or other trade industries
• A broad knowledge of apprenticeships including new standards
• Full UK driving licence and own vehicle is essential
Desirables: Multi Trade Training Consultant
• A formal teaching and/or assessing qualification
The Employer: Multi Trade Training Consultant
• A highly successful training provider which has been operating for over three decades, they deliver apprenticeships in and around central-southern England, in a variety of different sectors including Accountancy, Business Administration, Carpentry, Management and Functional Skills amongst many others. This company also has an OFSTED Grade 2 rating.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise