Sales Consultant – Carphone Warehouse
Fixed Term Contract - Peak
6-39 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours
Hourly rate £9.04 for under 21’s (£7.60 basic + £1.44 average bonus)
Hourly rate £9.74 for aged 21 or over (£8.60 basic + £1.44 average bonus)
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As a Sales Consultant in Carphone Warehouse, you’ll be the face of our brand, which comes with great variety and responsibility. Give customers the best advice and connect them with the right phone deal for them. There will be plenty of training to get you up to speed and ensure your recommendations are top notch. You’ll even get to try out the tech for yourself.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
* Asking the right questions to match customers with products
* Trail blazing when It comes to customer experience
* Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store
Tech lovers don’t look a certain way, nor do they have a set DNA, they do possess the same level of enthusiasm though. Connecting customers and products and guiding the decisions that get them there delivers great reward.
You will need to be:
* Approachable and friendly
* Keen to learn about the latest technology
* Comfortable and confident working in a team
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
* Performance related bonus
* Discounts across big brands in retail, travel and cinema
* Store discounts, including money off mobile phone contracts starting at 30%
* Permanent colleagues also have 6 weeks’ holiday and join our pension scheme
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it
Sales Consultant – Carphone Warehouse
15-30 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours
Hourly rate £8.44 for under 21’s (£7.60 basic + £0.84 average bonus)
Hourly rate £9.14 for aged 21 or over (£8.30 basic + £0.84 average bonus)
Technology is transforming the world in extraordinary ways. If you’re passionate about the latest innovations, and about discovering how products can make a real difference to customers’ lives, then you can be part of shaping that transformation here at Dixons Carphone.
Working as a Sales Consultant in one of our Carphone Warehouse stores (known as Customer Consultant within the business), you’ll help our customers with whatever they need, asking questions and taking them through our products and services until they have what’s right for them.
We want you to be able to give customers the best possible advice. So we’ll make sure you get early exposure to tomorrow’s technology and will give you brilliant training to help you stay ahead of the game. The fact that we’re completely impartial and independent means you’ll be free to find customers things they genuinely want and need.
Expect lots of support and encouragement while you’re here. You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them. You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore – whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction, potentially even with another brand in the wider Dixons Carphone group.
So what are we looking for from you? Like us, you’ll put the customer first, always. Also like us, you’ll be happy embracing all kinds of change. Things move fast in our business – and you have to have the resilience and adaptability to keep moving forward with them.
Above all, you have to share our passion for achieving amazing things – for our customers, colleagues and ourselves.
Bring your passion, make amazing happen.
Follow Dixons Carphone on LinkedIn, and also on Twitter @jobsatDC
We are working with a healthcare provider who require a contract Kitchen Assistant/General Cleaner. This position is Monday to Friday, 7:45am to 3pm and 9am till 5pm (roughly 30 hours per week).
* General cleaning of the Hospital rooms and bathrooms
* Ensuring all clinical areas are cleaned to acceptable standards
* Replenishing all required equipment and material
* Replenishing paper hand towels, liquid soap and toilet paper daily
* Emptying waste bins, etc. taking rubbish to the designated collection point
* Ensuring cleaning equipment is kept clean and in good working order which is inspected on a regular basis
* Ensuring correct, economical and safe use of materials and equipment
Kitchen Assistant duties:
* Regeneration of food, this means reheating frozen cooked food for patients
* Organising frozen food to be heated
* Serving patients with their food
* Unloading food deliveries
* Organising the food storeroom
* Washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
* following food safety and hygiene regulations in food premises
* General cleaning of the kitchen and related areas
* Previous Kitchen Assistant experience
* Previous cleaning experience
If you match the above critera, please get in touch with us or apply for more information