Demand Planning Manager - Maternity Cover
My Client is one of Irelands largest pharmaceutical manufacturers. They are headquartered in Co Down, but have locations globally. They are sourcing for a Demand Planning Manager for maternity cover.
Your Role will be:
Responsible for harnessing the organization’s knowledge and resources to produce sales forecasts that will be used in Sales and Operations Planning. Continuously improve the sales forecasting processes and systems, ensuring that forecast accuracy is consistently improving.
The Demand Planning Department is the integration point into the sales and commercial organization. This position leads the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Sales and Marketing.
As the Successful Candidate you will:
* Hold a degree or equivalent qualification in a related discipline
* Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Demand Management / Business Analysis
* Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting & forecasting methods with understanding of their financial & operational impacts
* Knowledge of DSX; SAP/APO, Oracle Demand Planning or other recognized demand planning software
* Proven experience in delivering business solutions through Excel or Databases (VBA)
To hear more about this opportunity please contact Aimee Irwin on (phone number removed) today or click the link to apply for immediate consideration
Customer Service Administrator Newry
Cpl Jobs are looking to recruit for an experienced Customer Service Administrator for a successful and well established company in the Newry area.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
Working with a external sales team you will be responsible for ensuring the highest standard of Customer Service is maintained. You will be responsible for processing orders and dealing with customer queries and complaints.
• Previous experience of dealing with customers in a service or sales role
• Previous experience of dealing with large volumes of customer queries via the telephone and e mail
• The ability to work in a team as well as individually
• Sound working knowledge of Office Applications, especially Microsoft Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Previous experience in a similar role
• IT skills to include previous working knowledge of SAP
• Qualification in Business, Customer Services or IT
In return our client are offering a generous salary of £19,500 pa + Bonus + 3% pension + Healthcare
Hours of Work: 39 per week (Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 5.30, Friday 8.30 to 4.30
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Position is for a contract for 12 months
CPL Contact: To apply or for further information please contact Arlene Hawthorne on (phone number removed) or apply through the link below.
Key words: Customer Service Administrator, CS Advisor, CS, Administrator, Newry, Arlene Jobs, Cpl Jobs