12 month fixed term contract
Up to £45,000 per annum + 28 days holiday + pension
Management Accountant required for a developing international manufacturing business, to provide the finance department in the provision of financial information to the divisions and the Group Board. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant who is either part of fully qualified.
* Balance sheet and P&L accounting
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* VAT return
* Intrastat reporting
* Payroll authorisation
* Preparation of budgetary information
* Management and processing of all aspects of accounts for a smaller subsidiary business
* AAT Level 4 , CIMA, part qualified or qualified by experience considered
* A track record in financial accounts preparation
* Organised an efficient to meet deadlines
* Numerate analytical skills
* An excellent standard of written and verbal communication skills
* Previous experience in manufacturing would be an advantage
* Working knowledge of Sage and Advanced Excel
An innovative and expanding manufacturer with an international presence that offers numerous opportunities for career development.
* Up to £45,000 per annum based on experience
* Excellent benefits package
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Blue Water Recruitment.
We are currently looking for a Site Agent in the Newtown Area
Applicants MUST have a SMSTS Card, CSCS Card and Full PPE
If interested or for more information please call the office on (phone number removed).
Office opening times Monday to Friday 08:00am - 17:30pm
Role: Vehicle Technician (Light Commercial vehicles)
Job type: Contract
Shift: Monday to Friday, days
Hourly rate: £16.00+ depending on experience and location
Are you an experienced vehicle mechanic with experience of working on light commercial vehicles with a level 3 qualification or equivalent? Would you like to work for a nationally recognised client within their fleet workshop? Are you available to start work?
We have an ongoing contract role at a busy fleet workshop in Newtownabbey.
Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles to VOSA standard
Diagnosing and rectifying all types of faults
Ensuring all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that the relevant precautions are taken whilst on the premises
Liaising with the parts department to attain correct parts
Ensuring health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
Carrying out routine maintenance on commercial vehicles
Ensuring appropriate clocking's are made and all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner
Maintaining a thorough and current product knowledge and attending training coursesIf you would like to find out more about this role then please click and apply and we will get in touch.
Venatu Contracting Services is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group, we focus on the recruitment of talent across the UK. If you feel you match the desired criteria, or you would like more information on roles such as van technician, PSV Technician, PSV Mechanic or PSV Fitter or Auto Electrician we would really like to hear from you. Alternatively, please visit our website.
12-month fixed term contract
Salary £20,000 - £23,000 Depending on Experience
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm (37.5 hours per week)
We are working with a well-established, forward thinking and ambitious business who are looking for an experienced administrator to join their team in Newtown. The main purpose of the role will be to provide varied administrative support and an excellent service to clients.
Duties will include but will not be exclusive to:
* Maintain and update client records
* Allocate and plan workloads
* Regular contact with clients, including chasing them for information
* Assist with the creation of accurate invoices for work carried out
* Coordinate the receipt of client information and carry out online filing
* Assist with diary management for senior staff members
* Coordinate the preparation of annual assignment plans
* Prepare correspondence.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role you must have previous existing administration experience as well as excellent customer service skills when dealing with clients. You will be confident communicating with stakeholders at all levels. You must be IT literate including comfortable using MS Office and also the ability to pick up new systems. You will need to be able to multi-task and prioritise workloads as well as manage expectations. This role will suit someone who is analytical with strong problem solving skills.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
Multi Trades Recruitment is looking for BRICKLAYERS for a well-established company in the SY16 area.
* High work ethic & team player.
* Punctual & reliable.
* Flexible approach.
* CSCS card is essential
* PPE provided
* You must be a qualified/experienced bricklayer
About the role:
* Hours: Monday - Friday (40 hours per week)
* Pay rate: £20-24 per hour (Dependant on experience)
* Carrying out 100/140 block work panels to inner skin cavity
* All brickwork to required scaffolding height
* Parking available
* Long term work for the right person
* Start: ASAP
Please apply with your CV to be considered for this position