Brownlee Dean are currently recruiting for a Freelance Site Manager for the construction of a new steel frame building with associated external civils works.
Suitable candidates will have extensive 5 million pound plus new build experience, steel frame experience and have extensive site managerial experience.
Reporting to the Project Manager, duties and expectations will include the following:
* Managing sub-contractors on site
* Managing site health & safety
* Supervision of all installation disciplines
* Order materials
* Tool Box Talks
* Site Inductions
* Progress reports
* Liaising with the client
* Maintain the daily site diary
* Responsibilities for overall quality assurance.
* 5 Day SMSTS certificate
* CSCS Card
Candidates are expected to work Monday to Friday approx 8-9 hours per day.
The role will be last for approximately 3-4 months