On behalf of our client, we have an exciting opportunity for a Spanish speaking Customer Service Executive to join their dynamic, fast paced, not call centre, multi lingual commercial department based in Mallusk. This is initially a 12 month contract.
This full time, permanent role in a non-call centre environment. Hours of work are 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Mon to Thurs and 8:30a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, Spanish Customer Service Executive will be the first point of contact for business to business customers. This will give you the opportunity to build relationships and take accountability for resolving queries and issues.
* Main point of contact for approx 10 -20 Customers locally and international based
* Building strong, credible relationships with Customers, ensuring total Customer satisfaction
* Order entry, involving accuracy and attention to detail
* Having an in-depth knowledge and understanding of each customer account, with a comprehensive understanding of each customer pricelist and any specific requirements relevant to each account
* Working closely with customers with regards to orders and providing accurate lead times and delivery schedules and following up invoices on a daily basis;
* Working closely with the planning and logistics teams to ensure all customers orders are promptly placed, planned and shipped according to requested dates and providing or assisting in providing resolutions should problems occur from order placement to shipment;
* Working closely with Logistics and loading team to maximise daily loading capacity and actively chasing Customers to clear their stock;
* Advising Customers on a daily/weekly basis on the progress of their orders and actively working with production to ensure all Customer orders are produced;
* Ensure all quality issues raised by the Customer are followed through, and were appropriate raise and follow through credit notes for payment
* Prompt handling of all sample requests as required;
* Ensuring relevant Sales person is kept informed of any issues relating to their particular customers;
* Ensuring international based sales team are kept informed of all updated price lists;
* Providing all necessary Sales information for Customer visits i.e turnover, historical sales prices, o/s orders.
* be fluent in both verbal / written English and be fluent in both verbal / written Spanish (another language would be advantageous;)
* Proven experience in a key customer account management role
* Experience of shipping goods either locally or internationally experience
* Degree in a business related subject or a min of 3 years relevant experience through business.
* Has a proven track record of building strong customer relationships.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Highly motivated and results
* Focused on accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to work individually or as part of a team
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good problem solving skills
* Experience of Microsoft office, word excel.
* Strong Excel skills are essential.
* Entitlement to work in the UK under the EU Settlement Scheme settled status / UK work permit
The Customer Service Executive can expect a competitive salary of £20K - £25K per annum as well as a benefits and appropriate training and development.
Further details are available to applicants. To express an interest please send your CV to Patricia in by clicking on the link. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer