Providing the very best care with the very best people. Over 95% of all HSG branches are rated as ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ by Care Quality Commission – have you got what it takes to join us?
* Recruitment Officer – Durham
* Fixed Term Contract – 4 months
* £8.50 per hour
* Performance bonus
* Colleague celebration fund
Carol Brown and her team in our Durham branch are looking for a passionate, super organised and self-motivated individual to join them in providing the very best care with the very best people. The Durham branch, based in the heart of the local community, are on their HSG mission to provide the very best personalised care that customers recommend to their family and friends, commissioners prefer for their citizens, self funders select for themselves and our colleagues are proud of.
Joining our busy team as a Recruitment Officer, you will be responsible for advertising community carer vacancies, pre-screening applicants, interviewing applicants to ensure that they meet our values and taking responsibility for moving the successful candidates through the compliance process. A great HSG Recruitment Officer is someone who is able to work at pace, has an eye for detail and is able to build a reliable team of community carers who are passionate about their jobs.
We at HSG know that we are unique care company in the sector, what marks us out is our passion for quality, our commitment in providing the very best service we can and our working ethos. We have five values and these values are the principles that bind us together as an organisation, the DNA that runs through us all.
* Always kind, always honest
* We’re in it together
* We are all accountable
* Getting better every day
* Working with you to give you the life you want
* We will be clear about what we do and why
* We say ‘thank you’ and ‘well done’
* We celebrate our colleagues successes
* We listen, we learn, we act
* We acknowledge problems and always seek to find solutions
* We aim to improve through curiosity, opportunity and challenge.
* Do you meet our organisation’s values and demonstrate the behaviours that define who we are?
* Are you energetic, enthusiastic and positively embrace better ways of working?
* Are you a people person; have strong customer service skills and enjoy talking to people?
* Do you have an excellent telephone manner along with good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills?
* Are you able to work to deadlines whilst ensuring accuracy?
* Do you have strong organisational skills and are you computer literate?
* Do you have experience of recruiting? This is a necessary
If you would like to join our Durham team then please send a detailed cover letter stating your interest in the role as well as your most up to date CV and one of our friendly recruiters will give you a call today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their: race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age