IT Support Analyst £25k to £28k
Newton Aycliffe, Co Durham
Our client, a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products are now looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their team in Newton Aycliffe, Co Durham on a Fixed Term Contract of 12 months.
The role will work on a multi-national, multi-site, multi-heritage and multi-business environment which means the successful candidate will need to adapt their style to work with the different businesses. These businesses will all vary with regards to their needs, scale and capacity and you will need to work quickly and efficiently to be able to deliver the business needs effectively.
The role will provide the first line problem solving support to all IT users on the Newton Aycliffe site as well as 2 other sites within the Compound division based in Switzerland and Sweden.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows;
• To provide the Compounds business with technical and infrastructure support to maintain reliability and maximise uptime
• To provide all users locally and within the Compounds group, with helpdesk support for all hardware and software so that business needs and requirements are met
• Work with the Team Leader to provide users with standard hardware and software support, be that around desktop PC’s, mobile telephones, laptops etc.
• Monitor the performance and delivery of the Compounds IT network and infrastructure - taking action as appropriate
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have;
• Previous experience of working within an IT support environment
• A thorough knowledge of IT technology specifically; desktop hardware and software and servers and network infrastructure
• High levels of numeracy, be computer literate and an excellent communicator both verbal and written as well as being able to work within a team
If you feel you have the skills and experience that we are looking for then please send an up to date CV along with your current salary details to Debbie Middleton of MGER and let her do the rest.
Interviews will take place Thursday 25th and Friday 26th January