Central Employment are looking for an experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Technicians. Working for a pharamecutical production and packaging contractor, we're looking for a multi-skilled Maintenance Technician who has knowledge of full maintenance principles.
Main purpose to support the day to day manufacturing operations, by installing, maintaining, improving and repairing equipment and plant services to ensure production efficiency can meet customer requirements within a safe environment. Respond to technical issues affecting production.
* Always work in a safe and responsible manner following site rules and relevant health and safety legislation at all times
* Attend breakdowns, identify faults and problem solve with minimal downtime to production
* Carry out diagnosis of faults, the maintenance and repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe and timely manner
* Estimate length of time required to complete a job and understand consequences of failure to complete work within required timescales
* Identify and escalate any activity that has potential to cause harm or damage
* Report breakdown root causes, equipment faults and concerns through the departmental reporting system
* Ensure all work is undertaken to a high quality standard and adheres to all quality standard regulations
* Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedules
* Timeserved Engineer
* Packiaging / production background
* ONC, A Levels, City & Guilds Level 3, BTEC National Diploma Level 3, IVQ
* Technician Diploma or equivalent NVQ level 3 qualification
* Practical hands on approach to problem solving
* All applicants must be able to work unsociable hours and on occasions at short notice.
Suitable candidates should contact Kevin Wright to discuss this opportunity further.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer