Year 5 Primary Teacher Cramlington
The Education Network and one of our partner schools in Cramlington are seeking a primary teacher to teach Year 5 from October 2017 on a year long contract. The role has been made exclusively available for The Education Network; the primary school has a good Ofsted rating, low staff turnover & free staff car parking for all class teachers.
The school itself is based in Cramlington, Northumberland, offering easy transport links for those who use public transport from Newcastle & North Tyneside. The school is only a 5 minute walk from Manor Walks Shopping Centre.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a UK recognised teaching qualification.
- Have worked with & delivered Year 5 curriculum.
- Posses good behavior management skills.
- Have the ability to plan and deliver effective lessons.
- Have a good understanding of the Primary National Curriculum.
- Hold a valid DBS or be willing to undertake a new application.
NQT's are welcome to apply for roles, if accepted the schools have reassured us that you will be put through induction at the earliest opportunity.
Benefits working with The Education Network include:
- Best rates of pay from £95 - £175 per day.
- Weekly payroll service, paid every Friday.
- Free CPD in accordance with LEA guidelines.
- Opportunities to work in multiple schools within Northumberland LEA.
- Support and guidance from our Education Consultants.
- Opportunities to undertake Senior Leadership Placements.
- We never force or pressure our staff to accept placements.
- We only search for areas and advise you of jobs within your search criteria.
Strictly note that if you haven`t got a relevant teaching qualification for the Year 5 teacher position then please do not apply as your application will not be processed.
All applications from qualified teachers, NQT or FQT will be responded to regardless of outcome, if you wish to talk in more detail about roles please contact the office on (Apply online only) and ask for Leigh Rackham.
Please follow the link provided to apply now.
Year 5, NQT, FQT, Northumberland, CPD, Long term, Contract