Vision for Education is seeking to appoint three experienced Teaching Assistant’s to work with a group of 6 girls with Social and Emotional Needs (SEMH) and CSE, for a new school provision opening in Burnley.
This is a small unit, which is an inclusive residential community that promotes social and emotional wellbeing for the students. The desired candidates will be working with children who need a nurturing role model to assist with their life skills. This is a unique opportunity with progression available.
The successful teaching assistant will have a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to share their interests and skills with children that will meet the needs of children of varied abilities. This could be an interest in Art or of the Outdoors etc. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed, nurturing team.
The position is set to commence in September 2018. The successful applicant will be given full training and development programme delivered via the school in house trainers.
To be considered for the position you must:
* Have the ability to assist and support the deliverer of inspiring lessons
* Hold relevant qualifications
* Be able to offer extracurricular activities or interests with the children
* You should be an engaging passionate individual with the ability to engage disaffected individuals with complex emotional needs
* Key aspects of this job include working with other teaching staff and ensuring students make progress
As well as being part of this schools community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
* Excellent and transparent rates
* Support throughout your placements
* Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness , Mental Health training (Paid by Vision)
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
* Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period.
Vision for Education are staffed by experienced Consultants many of whom have a background in Education and Training, and who are committed to paying our supply staff the best rates of pay in the market and are here to offer help and guidance