Job Title – Area Support Analyst
Location – Manchester
Rates – £74.11 – PAYE or £84.36 LTD
In scope of IR35
My client is looking for a Area Support Analyst that will be responsible for Operational delivery, KPI performance and functional best practice in accordance with statutory, regulatory, contractual, customs & excise and group policy and regulations. You will also be responsible for delivering shared service activity in line with pre-agreed KPI’s and SLA’s, developing processes and control adherence whilst operating in an efficient environment.
What you will do:
* Act as the departmental subject matter expert for all operational escalations, upskill and continually develop the team to drive knowledge and performance.
* Work with the service team to review and performance, feedback to the team and where necessary escalate concerns to the team manager.
* Build knowledge and understanding of the operation you work within, document processes and drive standardisation. Upskill team members to follow and continually consider improvements to processes.
* Responsible for understanding the full shared service operation, work with other departmental analysts to knowledge share and upskill within the subject matter expert community.
* Act as second line support for the query management team, aid the helpdesks teams in answering more complex queries and respond on behalf of your team.
* Play your part in a peer group of Analysts within the centre, focus on driving the knowledge share to the wider shared service centre and focus on key initiatives.
* Support an inclusive culture where individuals can be themselves and are free to challenge existing process without discouragement. Encourage a culture of operational responsibility where individuals take personal ownership for delivery.
* Operate within the pre-agreed control framework; embed a control mind set amongst employees. Continually reviewing the framework for adherence, where gaps are identified take personal ownership to define, socialise and embed improvements. Work with all parties to reduce risk and the cost of control.
* Develop / continually improve relations with key stakeholders, define and embed a customer centric culture where all team members consider the impact on customers and their future requirements
* Support the company with every day initiative by overseeing the adoption of weekly focus initiatives, coaching and empowering team members to innovate existing processes to drive continuous improvement in the department and wider organisation
Your experience will include:
* Demonstrable experience of managing improvement projects and processing high volume activity
* Exceptional customer focus/engagement/stakeholder management skills
* Proven influencing, networking and stakeholder management skills at senior management level.
* Experience managing, leading and motivating large multi-disciplined teams
* Proven analytical skills
* Experience of delivering continuous improvement programmes
* Demonstrable experience in leading service, process and system improvements.
* Experience working at a similar level within a multi-faceted organisation
* Excellent communication skills
* Full or Part membership of the relevant professional body
* Occupational knowledge of subject areas
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experience of managing improvement projects and processing high volume activity
* ORACLE eBusiness Suite experience
What you’ll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you – this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria