Medical Receptionist - Temporary Shift Cover
£8.21 per hour
Working in a GP surgery on the reception desk
First point of contact for patients
Answering the phone
Must have experience working with EMIS.
For more information APPLY NOW! Or contact Rachel Murphy at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
We are currently looking for NIGHT 1 drivers out of Heysham.
Candidates will need to have had their C+E Licence for 12 months, and have 60 days experience within the last 6 months.
Guarenteed 10 hours per shift £1400ph flat rate. Mon - Fri with potential overtime at the weekend available.
LTD drivers welcome.
Please apply if interested or contact Hannah on (phone number removed)
SQL / VBA Developer – 3 months - Manchester
We are looking for an SQL / VBA Developer to work as part of the Workflow and Technology Team; you will work closely with change and IT business analysts to design and develop IT Solutions. The role will also require you to support technical testing and system maintenance post-delivery of the system.
Duties and responsibilities
* Development of Access / SQL based application tools using VBA and SQL
* Maintenance and upgrading of current tools being used in the Operations
* Day to day maintenance of Workflow Management Tool used by the operations and related databases
* Support SQL Database development
* Support with the documentation of requirements and documents related to the tools being developed
* Complies with relevant Group Policies, considers and escalates the adequacy and effectiveness of the business's controls on a regular basis.
* Follows and/or maintains operating procedures which include relevant controls to meet Group and local policy requirements.
* Work closely with Technology Business Analyst to understand functional and non functional requirements
* Support the design of an operational workflow tool by providing input into feasibility of delivering requirements
Skills and experience required
* Experience of developing a Workflow Tool or a similar IT application using Microsoft SQL and MS Access
* Experience of supporting Technical Testing in IT Projects
* Experience of supporting or upgrading a front line customer interaction systems i.e. a Customer Relationship Management Tool is preferable
Axiom Personnel are recruiting a paint sprayer on behalf of our client in Heathrow. The working days are Monday-Friday from 8am-4.30pm. For this role you must have experience within spraying. You will be working outside in a yard so you must be able to work in all weathers.
This is an ongoing position, however this may become permanent for the right person.
Axiom Personnel is acting as an employment business in relation to this position
Compliance Monitoring Officer (Fixed Term Contract) - Manchester
I am currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Officer to join my Manchester-based Insurance client on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
The successful candidate for this role will be joining a busy central Compliance Monitoring team. You will be responsible for assisting the business in understanding its regulatory compliance by conducting in-depth reviews of various company processes and preparing insightful reports and recommendations to mitigate any gaps.
Ideally, I would like to speak to Compliance Monitoring Officers with:
* Prior monitoring experience or experience in reviewing risks and controls within an insurance business
* The confidence and ability to question and challenge constructively
* Good stakeholder management
* Knowledge of the regulatory environment
* Excellent report writing skills
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV and I will arrange a time to call you.
Compliance Monitoring Officer (Fixed Term Contract) - Manchester
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Manager - Manchester - New Build Main Contractor - Contract Role to go Perm - Upto £42,000 plus package
A medium sized main contractor who specialise in new build, refurbishment and fitout projects across the Commercial and Leisure sectors have an opportunity for a Health & Safety Manager to join their growing team to be based in their Head Office in Manchester.
The company have excellent staff retention numbers and offer genuine career progression to new starters. They offer support and training on company policies. They are a forward thinking company and want to grow their team with like minded individuals.
Duties & Responsibilities
* To set Health and Safety (H&S) policy.
* Manage our external H&S resource partner.
* Employee health monitoring and change implementation.
* Attend and input at monthly H&S meetings.
* Produce statistics.
* Issue monthly H&S newsletter and reports.
* Provide board meeting reports.
* Input into Subcontractor database.
* Input into PQQ preparation.
* Attend training for H&S forums for best practice.
* Join H&S ‘clubs’ where relevant.
* Produce the Health and Safety plan.
* Input into Site Managers’ checklist.
* Produce specific RAMS.
* Selected monthly site inspections.
* Site Manager assistance and backup.
* Input with client and H&S advisors/Principle Designer.
* Input with HSE where required.
* Random site visits to provide help and advice.
* Full involvement in the ‘big ticket’ risk items.
* Full responsibility for the preparation and implementation of the H&S training plan.
* Develop and implement web based training for specific H&S modules.
* Carry out training for set activities.
* Set environmental plan and targets.
* Implement the plan and provide reports and statistics.
* Holder of the procedures for Project management and H&S.
* Responsible for regular updating.
* Carry out regular training.
* Random site visits; quality audits.
* To ensure the effective customer service and liaison within company and external bodies.
* To ensure compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
* To maintain and updated knowledge of professional developments and relevant legislation
* To assist recommendations for improvements to systems, procedures and controls as necessary.
* To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required.
* To work flexible hours as appropriate to the needs of the business.
* Undertake additional tasks identified by means of internal request.
* Maintain the principles of ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 in everything we do.
* All employees will be compassionate, courteous and patient, acting without hesitation, favour or prejudice to the rights of others. They will be professional, calm and restrained when dealing with others.
* This Job Description does not constitute a ‘terms and conditions of employment’. It is provided only as a guide to assist the employee with the performance of their job. The company is a fast moving, quality orientated organisation and therefore changes in employee’s duties may be necessary from time to time. This Job Description is not intended to be an inflexible or finite list of tasks and may be varied from time to time after consultation/discussion with the post holder
Freeway are hiring Class 2 (HGV C) day Drivers on behalf of our clients based in Manchester/Trafford Park.
Due to seasonal peaks our clients are looking to hire experienced Class 2 day drivers who are able to service a national client base.
Shifts: Monday to Friday
Hours: 0700am – Finish
Pay: Mon - Fri: £10.50ph basic / £15.75ph (1.5 overtime paid after 8 hours worked) (Umbrella & Ltd Co Drivers)
- £9.35ph basic / £14.00ph (1.5 overtime paid after 8 hours worked) PAYE (Plus Holiday Pay accrued)
Job Specification Details:
HGV C (class 2 day drivers)
4 – 5 palleted delivery’s AM / collection in PM
All drivers are responsible for the safety of vehicle checks and safe loads.
All paper work to be completed in a correct manner
On going contract / possibly permanent positions
Monday – Friday shifts available 5 days a week
Drivers must have good knowledge of local and national road network system
Working for a successful regional haulier company in its field
Work is booked at short notice in most cases, this contract would suit drivers who are readily available day to day, week to week
Be respectful and professional as you will be servicing clients from all sectors
Smart and presentable
Previous experience is required
Qualifications & Experience:
* Must have HGV C.
*No DR's, DD's, IN's
*No more than 9pts. offences on licence consisting of SP or CU offences
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Driver Qualification Card (CPC)
- Digital Tachograph Card
Please apply online and send over your CV. Or call us directly in the office on: (phone number removed)
If you have experience of working in a complex payroll environment, and fancy getting your teeth sunk into working with a huge payroll team with thousands of payments and multiple workstreams, please read on.
Based in Central Manchester, our huge rail client seeks a Payroll Workstream Analyst for an initial 6 months to work on Business As Usual activity with a large payroll team.
This organisation manages payments for tens of thousands of employees and contractors, and require somebody with complex payroll experience who can identify peaks and troughs to help prioritise and allocate resource to the most pressing requirements at any one time. This will help the payroll team meet their internal SLAs and reporting obligations.
Successful candidate will have significant experience in a complex payroll environment, ideally with experience of allocating resources to multiple workstreams. Excellent organisational and communication skills are a must, as well as acting as the first line of escalation to payroll queries from the team (of up to 40 payroll clerks).
This role is for a publicly funded organisation and has been determined inside IR35 for Limited Company contractors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker
Job Title: Project Engineer – Nuclear - Communications
Assystem are an Award Winning International Engineering Design Consultancy who provide innovative and cutting edge solutions. We have a number of UK based offices and a significant, loyal client base.
As our reputation for proficient delivery of complex projects grows even stronger, we have a need for a Project Manager for a Communications infrastructure project
Job Title: Project Engineer – Nuclear - Communications
Design services, consisting of both Concept and Detailed Design, for Communications equipment within several high consequence facilities on the site that require improved radio coverage to respond to emergency and security incidents.
You will be part of the encrypted communications team to deliver improved communications in key facilities across the Site.
You will be responsible for implementing Engineering Procedures and maintaining the required standards of technical quality in the project work. You will support the PM with the management, direction and coordination of the Project Engineering work and interrelation with Project discipline teams.
• Assist the Project Manager in preparing Project instructions;
• Prepare work plans, schedules and budgets for the Project in conjunction with Discipline Leads for submission to the Project Manager for approval;
• Ensure that engineering work on the Project is completed in accordance with agreed company policies and procedures;
• Prepare project instructions for engineering work on the project;
• Assist the Project Manager, in preparing project instructions for communication and coordination between the Company, the customer and other organizations
A full job specification is available.
You will have a track record in a Relevant Lead Engineering Discipline and an understanding of commercial and contract administration
You’ll have effective communication within team and with stakeholders and the ability to work with and oversee multidiscipline and multiple tasks across projects.
Experience in the nuclear industry would be preferred and to work on client premises as required
Experience working in a Project Engineer type of role is important, as well as an understanding of Fibre Optic systems; Communications Experience and ideally 4G knowledge
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
To apply forward your CV on this advertisement