Job Title Digital Project Manager - YouTube Overview
People are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. Were creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic and resourceful. But most of all were passionate about what we do.
delivering a digital transformation programme, implementing tier 1 strategic platforms across e-commerce/core digital platform, content management, API layer and integration into existing platforms and connected products. As such, new roles have been created for the programme delivery, leading into on-going roles in the Group IT Digital organisation.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager (YouTube), to be part of our management team, and to manage the end to end delivery of YouTube process. This individual is the face of the YouTube transformation programme to both internal and external programme teams reporting into the Global Delivery Lead. The Project Manager is responsible for the end-to-end planning and delivery of the project throughout the transformation period.
The role will involve the following key activities:
Stakeholder Engagement and Management
· Leading all engagement and communication activities in relation to the project, ensuring relevant and timely information is shared during the transformation of digital platforms.
· Develop and maintain a stakeholder list + comms with the global delivery lead.
· Develop and maintain a communications plan.
Planning, Delivery and Control
· Create and maintain granular project plans as well as highlighting dependencies and raising risks or finding solutions when these timelines are under threat.
· Developing, owning and maintaining an integrated and detailed plan for the capability development until the transition to BAU.
· Identifying the critical path for the capability development, key issues and risks, and proactively managing these.
· Identifying all critical dependencies/influences for the capability development, including technical, operational, business peak periods and others.
· Pro-actively identify and manage the risks and issues arising from the capability development.
· Ensure that technical and business elements of a successful development (implied in all the elements above) are equally and adequately represented.
· Adhere to the planning and control standards established by the programme manager (reporting, reviews, meetings, resource planning, RAG reporting).
2 years experience managing projects and project planning within an established digital commercial brand
Proven track record of delivering medium scale digital projects (c.£250k).
Experience delivering projects using a variety of methodologies. Experience with Agile methodology is a must.
A true collaborator that brings teams and departments together.
Experience working with creative and content on digital platforms.
Good communication and written skills.
Great problem-solving skills and ability to work with tight deadlines.
Proven organisational skills.
Professional Project Management qualification (i.e. PMI, Prince2) is highly desirable.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency