We have an immediate opportunity to join a thriving training provider based in Central England.
This Ofsted Grade 2 Training Provider deliver a wide range of short courses and Apprenticeships in the following qualifications:
- Management, Business Admin, Customer Services, Team Leading, IT, Sales and Learning and Development.
This position is initially to cover maternity leave for up to 12 months.
As a Lead IQA/Quality Manager you can expect to receive:
- Salary up to £32000
- Competitive holidays
- Flexibility to work from home, however there will be the requirement to be based in the offices in Northampton for 2 days per week.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Lead IQA/Quality Manager
- To ensure the Internal Quality Assurance process for learner delivery achieves a minimum of Grade 2 Ofsted requirement
- To ensure that learners are progressing on time and in line with national standards
- Quality Assurance of the whole learner journey across all provisions including revising Quality process and policies
- Creating schemes of work, delivery plans and resources
- Arranging EQA Visits
- Supporting a small team of IQA's
- Moderate IQA work
- Create, review & update Continuous Improvement with other departments
- Running standardisation meetings
- Supportive observations
- Manage and monitor the Quality Induction for new members of staff
- Manage and monitor claiming of qualifications in line with Awarding body requirements
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for the Lead IQA/Quality Manager
- Recognised Internal Quality Assurance Award, e.g. D34, D36, V1, TAQA Level 4
- Assessor Qualified, with supportive Teaching Qualification e.g. PTLLS, award in Education and Training
- Related experience within a Lead IQA or Quality Manager Position
- Up to date knowledge of Apprenticeship standards and End Point Assessment
- Experience of managing Ofsted Inspections and dealing with ESFA and awarding bodies
- Experience of managing performance through people
- Experienced managing the IQA Process across Apprenticeship Programmes up to L5
- Knowledge of E-Portfolio's
- Experience of Funding streams
This position is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: IQA, Lead IQA, Internal Verifier, Quality Manager, A1, V1, TAQA, D34, D36, PTLLS, Award in Education and Training, Internal Quality Assurance, Apprenticeships, Ofsted