Experienced TIG welders required
Our client based in the Wellingborough area is looking for experienced TIG welders to join the team.
TIG welding qualifications beneficial but not necessary
Working hours are -
Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Friday 7:30am - 12:30pm
Please contact Andy at Interaction Recruitment for further details
Experienced Van Drivers ***
You must have at least 12 months experience driving Vans within the last 5 years to be considered for this role.
My client is based in Kettering and looking for experienced van drivers to complete deliveries and collections all over the country.
This will involve lifting and there is no set finish time.
Shifts: Monday - Friday (optional Saturdays) 6am start
You need to have the following to be considered for the role...
- You must have 1 years experience
- You need to have no more than 6 points on your license (no DR codes)
- You need to have good customer service skills
- You must have good verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested please click apply or give me a call in office hours on 01933449429
Class 2 Drivers Needed for Contract ***
My client is located in Wellingborough and is looking for Class 2 drivers for ongoing contract, this is on going not just up till Christmas. The client is busy all year round.
Multi drop and handballing are part of the job.
You will be required to pass an assessment and begin work the following Friday.
Shifts and Rates:
Monday - Friday (days) £12.15 - £14.15/hour
Saturday (days) - £12.50 - £14.50/hour
Sunday (days) - £13.00 - £15.00/hour
You must have the following to be considered for the role...
- You must have at least 12 months experiencing driving Class 2
- You need to have an in date CPC and Tacho card
- You must not have anymore than 6 points on your license (no DR Codes)
- You must had good verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested please call me on (Apply online only) during office hours or click apply below and a member of the recruitment team will call you.
If you are interested
Ascentia are currently looking for HGV Class 2 licence holders to work as refuse drivers / loaders out of a depot in Northampton.
Although the role is predominately driving there is an expectation that the drivers will also need to assist in the loading.
This is a temporary / ongoing position.
The rate of pay is £12.89 per hour, minimum 40 hrs per week. Shift patterns will work across Monday - Saturday each week.
This is an immediate start.
You must hold a full UK driving licence with HGV Class 2 (Category C) entitlement and a full CPC.
There will be a drug and alcohol test to attend at induction before starting work.
To apply, please call Resh at Ascentia on (Apply online only) / submit your CV to this advert
We are recruiting for a Marketing Executive for our client based in Northamptonshire. If you are passionate about textiles, gift sets and kitchen accessories, are creative, enjoy visual merchandising and seeking a new challenge we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be joining an established marketing team and will be provided with the opportunity to develop a varied set of marketing skills.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and POS materials
- Creating graphic content and imagery in liaison with designers and external printers
- To assist with the co-ordination of UK and International Trade Shows
- Create visual merchandising packs to communicate visual guidelines, layout principles, visual dressing and signage
- Produce planograms/Visual Merchandising guidelines for showroom, exhibition stands and retail stores
- Create POS package/materials for all our brands
- Introduction and review of Retail Solutions/Stands for both UK and international customers/stores
- Introduction/co-ordination of customer loyalty programs/promotional programs working closing with the sales department and marketing manager
- Assist the Marketing team with product photo-shoots
- Liaise with and place adverts in trade press magazines
- Market research and reporting
- General administration duties to support the marketing team
- Assist with other marketing projects as determined by the business and the marketing manager
- Qualified to degree level, preferably a Marketing degree
- At least two years marketing experience
- Ability to speak a second language is desirable (especially German)
- Full UK Driving Licence holder, willing to attend various UK locations
- Proficient in using Illustrator, In-design, Photoshop, Microsoft office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- The ability to work with internal stake holders and external agencies
- Working with and InDesign in the creation of branded collateral/POS materials
This role provides variety and requires a flexible approach to a multitude of tasks and is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, fast paced, creative business orientated environment.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please submit your cv and for more information please contact Natasha on (Apply online only)
Technical Resources are currently recruiting for the following position:
Location: Hampton / Kingston
Start Date: 21/8/17
Duration: 1 week rolling
Working Hours: 8 - 4.30
Main Duties include:
- First and second fix of CAT5 and CAT6
- PVC containment.
Own Standard Tools
FULL PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
If you are interested in this role, can recommend anyone, or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact Luke Incher on (Apply online only) or via email at
XP Recruitment are pleased to offer an excellent opportunity to earn executive wages as a LGV Cat C (HGV Class 2) Driver
We require 2 x HGV Class 2 Drivers for an immediate start on a temp to perm basis
Our client supplies commercial refrigeration equipment and installation services and we are looking for a class 2 driver to join their team on a temp to perm. It is essential that you are prepared for long hours and physical work, with a can do attitude and customer facing skills
* Variable start times to meet customers needs but generally between 0400 and 0700, occasional afternoon runs (flexibility preferred)
* Double manned driver crews
* Full training provided
* Potential of up to 2-3 paid nights out a week
* 60+ hours per week
* £11, £14.50 after 40 hours, £14.50 Saturday, £18 Sunday
* Perm with the client after 12 weeks
This is an opportunity to earn some serious money. The job, however, can inolve time working away with long hours. You will also be a required to perform and element of manual handling, some of the items being heavy. Whilst equipment is provided to assist, you must be willing to get stuck in
We are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Please call Patrick on (Apply online only) or e mail
This position will be a 6 month fixed term contract to start as soon as successful candidate becomes available. The hourly rate would be £11.50per hour
Details of role
• Diary management, schedule, arrange and assist with organising meetings on and off site.
• Provide assistance and arrangements with all aspects of required travel, flights, hotels, car hire, and travel visas, both UK and International. (Very important)
• Apportion travel costs to relevant Cost Centres.
• Maintain accurate and up to date records of employees' personal details, e.g. driving licences, passports
• Manage all aspects of raising, logging and monitoring Purchase Requisitions
• Responsible for stationery stock management for the site
• Manage the processing of employees' expenses
• Organise and manage events on and off site
• Maintain accurate and up to date records of Tenant Agreements
• Note taking at meetings
• Compiling Timesheets for R & D costings
• Maintain accounts of travel spending on European Projects.
• Provide general day to day support and assistance across the site
Having your own transport is essential for the role as this location is not accessible by public transport
Being a Thomas Sanderson Sales Designer is an amazing opportunity for people with or without sales experience. We will provide you with all the equipment to become a successful designer. If you enjoy meeting customers in their own home, want the flexibility, have the passion for design and enjoy the personal satisfaction of having delighted customers, then look no further.
What does the role involve?
Thomas Sanderson is the UK’s Conservatory Blinds, Window Shutters and Window Blinds specialists. We have over 25 years’ experience in designing, shading and changing homes with 1,000s of colours and styles to choose from. As a Sales Designer, you would be visiting Customers in their own home to design, create and finds a solution which fits their requirements.
You will be fully trained and working alongside a team of successful and experienced professionals who will provide all the support and ongoing training you need.
We will provide:
• 1 weeks comprehensive Sales & Product training course at our purpose-built training academy in Coventry (Hotel & Food paid for)
• A fully equipped Sales Kit worth £4000.00 (no cash investment required)
• Fully qualified appointments confirmed by our UK Contact Centre
• On-going support from a dedicated Sales Manager and Product specialist team.
What’s on offer?
We will provide you with the opportunity to utilise your design & people skills and turn the qualified leads we provide you into orders. The best thing about Thomas Sanderson appointments is the customers need and desire our product and they will be excited for the consultation. We also give you support to self-generate appointments which will earn you a higher commission rate.
What do I need to succeed as a Thomas Sanderson Sales Designer?
• Design flare to help them visualise and create the ultimate solution
• People Skills - You will be meeting new and exciting people every day!
• Passion and determination to succeed
• Full Driving license
• Own your own vehicle – a must for visiting all of those enthusiastic customers awaiting your visit!
• Own a Laptop which is under 2yrs old in order to use our amazing in house pricing system.
• Public liability insurance is essential in providing you and the customer peace of mind
What do I get paid?
All of our Field Sales Designers are self-employed.
This provides you with the best of both worlds, as you gain the backing of a well-established company, with all of the flexibility that being self-employed brings. You will get paid excellent commission rates on what you sell and we also pay bonuses & incentives.
Click apply and one of our Recruitment Resourcer will call you within 48hrs to give you more information and answer all your questions