We are searching for a motivated Accounts Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organised.
Hours are Monday to Friday 09.00-17.00pm.
This role is a fixed term contract for three months.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
* Providing support to the Accounting Department.
* Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
* Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
* Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
* Preparing financial reports.
* Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
* Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
* Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
* Professional manner and strong ethical code.
* Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
* Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Fox Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Data Protection Notice
Fox Resourcing and Recruitment will use the information given on your application for recruitment and selection, human resource management and for employment and business purposes in respect of successful candidates. The information you give us will be kept confidential and your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your prior consent except where necessary to confirm factual information provided by you, to provide services in respect of your employment (such as payroll services) and in compiling anonymous statistical data required to be submitted to Government agencies. Fox Resourcing & Recruitment uses procedures and technologies to maintain the security, integrity and confidentiality of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. You have a statutory right to request details of your personal data which Fox Resourcing & Recruitment holds and we will correct and update the same from time to time as notified by you.
By submitting my application I agree to the use of my information as outlined in the above statement. I confirm that to the best of my knowledge the information I have provided is correct and true. I realise that if it is found that I have deliberately given false or misleading information I may be disqualified from further consideration or, if appointed, may be summarily dismissed