Job Description Summary:
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
Grant Thornton are looking for a Wealth Analyst to join the profitable and rapidly growing Wealth Advisory Department. Working as part of this high-energy team of likeminded people. Our focus is building and protecting wealth, your focus will be supporting our highly talented advisers. Together you will provide an outstanding client service to our high net worth clients.
What you’ll be doing:
* You will analyse client objectives and produce any relevant recommendations in the form of a report
* You will take to advisors to discuss scope of work
* You will collate an analyse information e.g. cost and charges ensuring transactions are followed through and in line with SLAs and with a high attention to detail
* You will coach and mentor colleagues
* You will collaborate and assess work and delegate accordingly in line with the skill set/development needs of the team
What we are looking for:
* You will be working towards your Financial Planning Diploma (minimum criteria)
* You will have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* You will have excellent attention to detail
* You will have the ability to check colleagues’ work to ensure accuracy.
* You will have the ability to provide feedback to colleagues.
* You will be a self-starter and able to manage own time effectively
* You have will the ability to follow processes and procedures as laid down by the Firm.
* You will need to be interested in the Wealth Advisory brand and be willing to conduct own research, ensuring their market knowledge is up to date.
* You will be proactive with own development and ask for training where needed.
* You will strive to pass on knowledge by coaching and mentoring, to help build a high performing team.
* You will adhere to the Financial Conduct Authorities requirements of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
* Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
* We create sustainable value for our clients
* We are better together
* Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
* We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications
To be considered for this role, you must have experience working with Early Years age groups and have outstanding knowledge of the early years framework. The candidate will be a dedicated and nurturing primary specialist who is capable of inspiring at the earliest ages within education.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact the Northampton office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available
Simply Education has developed relationships with numerous local primary schools. We work closely with these schools when they require day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent members of staff.
Registering with Simply Education gives you immediate access to some of the most sought-after positions in the county of Northamptonshire.
We are looking for teachers that specialise in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 and offer a supportive environment where NQTs can thrive. We also offer various courses for NQTs that are run by our specialist Education Consultant and these are all free of charge.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behavior management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are available
Many of Simply Educations NQT pool go on to secure their induction year either through Simply Education or in their first permanent role. Supply teaching will help you gain experience in many different settings and help you gain confidence to put you ahead of the rest for any permanent roles you apply for
A Project Controls Specialist is required on a contract basis to join an industry leading engineering and manufacturing business. Are you experienced in engineering or information technology? Do you have the capabilities to be successful in a fast paced manufacturing team? If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this is the job for you!
Degree qualified in Business, Engineering or Information Technology field or equivalent in experience within industry
Excellent English and both hard and soft communication skills
Proficiency in all applications of the Microsoft Office 365 suite
Expertise in Microsoft SharePoint and Project Online
Project Management experience, certification a strong plus
Experience with reporting and dashboard creation in Microsoft Power BI
Co-Administration of our Project Online and SharePoint environments in Microsoft Office 365
Development of reports and dashboards utilizing Microsoft Power BI
Develop, document and communicate all new processes, procedures and work instructions related to Project Management as required
Facilitate meetings and conduct knowledge sharing and change management sessions as required
Directly support our existing Project Control Specialist in Larne as required This is an Fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated environment. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
JustNurses are actively recruiting for a Registered Nurse to cover night shifts working on surgical wards at an HSC Hospital based in Belfast.
Requirements for an Agency General Registered Nurse:
* Minimum of 6 months' experience working within a UK Hospital.
* RGN, NMC registered
* Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures.
* Must be either living in Belfast or willing to travel to the area.
Agency General Registered Nurse Salary:
* £28-£36 per hour.
We have all different types of shifts and are looking for individuals who are fully NMC registered to start ASAP covering a large number of shifts including days, nights and weekends.
If you're interested in this position or for more information, please call Daniel Cosgrove on (phone number removed). We have a variety of opportunities available across many regions so please get in contact to find out more.
Additional benefits for an Agency General Registered Nurse:
- NMC fees paid yearly*
- A dedicated one to one service
- Fast track registration process
- Excellent rates of pay
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay, on time, every time
- Access to exclusive HSC and private sector jobs
- No registration fee
- Reimbursed Police Check
- Free online training
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
*Subject to terms and conditions
Do you want to work for a leader in business development? Does a fresh new challenge appeal to you? Are you an effective communicator?
Due to continued growth our client, a leader in business development in Northern Ireland are eager to appoint an HR Business Partner to join their experienced team.
This post is initially a FTC for 6 months, with significant scope for extension.
* Competitive Salary - £30K - £32K
* Full-time - 37 hours per week
* Flexi time option
* 25 days holidays plus 12 stats
* Excellent training and development programme
* City Centre based
* Onsite canteen
* Other benefits also available
As the HR Business Partner you will contribute to the delivery of strategic corporate and HR objectives. You must be able to demonstrate:
* Chartered CIPD membership is desirable
* Associate CIPD membership is essential working towards Chartered status
* 3-5 years experience in a similar role
* A good practical understanding of a range of formal HR policies and practices used in a professional organisation
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge and track record of implementing or contributing to organisational change projects
* IT proficient, Word & Excel
* Excellent project management skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Effective communication skills
* Excellent organisational abilities
* Strong attention to detail
* Working as part of a busy, professional HR group, each HR Business Partners contributes to the delivery of strategic corporate and human resources objectives by implementing a range of HR solutions.
* Proactively work in partnership with line management to provide professional advice and guidance across a wide range of best practice, quality HR services.
* Project manage the HR specific work of an exciting project to make significant changes to the business.
* The post holder's role will be to support us in the delivery of this large and complex project.
* Duties will include working with the wider HR team to develop or amend current HR policies and practices which support agile working, consulting with a range of stakeholders and providing overall co-ordination of the various elements of the project.
* The team is currently implementing a new Human Resources Information Management System. This will update the way we provide professional HR services to our staff and other stakeholders. We're initially focussing on the introduction of the core IT system and updating our work practices. Phase II will be encouraging greater integration across our way of working from recruitment through to staff development.
* The post holder will contribute to the development and roll out of user-friendly and relevant core competences to support staff from recruitment through the development of their skills and competency to deliver the Business Strategy.
Are you confident, energetic and resilient in order to cope with a fast paced and ever changing business environment?
If yes, then this could be the role for you, apply today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone