A Demand and Orders Scheduling Analyst is required on a contract basis to join an industry leading engineering and manufacturing business.
Are you experienced in an engine testing role? Do you have the capabilities to be successful in a fast paced production environment? If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this is the job for you!
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for preparing order schedules to fulfil product orders from the facility
* Monitors the production plan and modifies as needed to maintain acceptable product availability and inventory levels
* Supports data collection and analysis of actual results against business variables of the Rolling Business Model (RBM) forecasts such as sales to users, orders, shipments and factory and dealer inventory
* Assists in the development of a plan and business case for critical review by Product Managers, materials, factory managers and marketing subsidiaries, explaining why this plan provides the best compromise to conflicting objectives
* Adjusts RBM forecast for supply constraints such as machinery, equipment, manpower, etc
* Supports the global S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) process and attends meetings with marketing subsidiaries on a monthly basis acting as Subject Matter Expert
* Supports data gathering for analysis of industry and dealer trends and helps assess risks and opportunities
* Supports data gathering to provide availability administration including demand management, special order programs, responding to critical deals, quoting delivery for large projects, etc.
* Helps prepare scheduling proposals to accommodate special situations such as strike hedge plans or reviewing costs and consequences of layoffs, carrying inventory, using plant shutdowns, etc.
* Supports oversight and analysis and development of complex attachment forecasts utilizing the latest tools available to compensate for changes in dealer ordering behaviour
* Monitors attachment inventory daily and develops schedules to achieve inventory turns goals while maintaining good availability on key attachments to compensate for order changes and diversions from stock inventory
* A degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Business, Supply Chain, or equivalent experience
* Relevant supply chain experience e.g. production planning, material planning, order management
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, organization and communication skills
* Relevant experience in scheduling within a manufacturing environment
* APICS CPIM or CSPC National Certification
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business