Nurse (RGN) vacancies Block Bookings
Direct Healthcare are hiring All RGN’s for Block Booking Opportunities
As a nurse, your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, nurses receive the support of some of the most outstanding Agency Consultants in the healthcare sector, market-leading pay and benefits and Guaranteed lines of work.
What we give our nurses:
48hrs minimum per week of shifts, with the ability to do extra shifts if needed
24hrs support from our consultants no matter what day of the week.
Free Accommodation for a Month
Wards available from surgical to medical, A&E to Speciality and the option to work Covid-19 wards.
Online benefits with free access to a range of online training such as Mandatory Training and other various courses.
Get paid Weekly.
NMC fees paid for
The qualities and skills we look for:
RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered
Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services
Are you an IT engineer looking for an exciting new challenge? A worldwide EPoS and IT Service organisation are currently recruiting for an EPOS Break Fix Engineer within the Lisburn / Belfast area. The successful Engineer will be servicing and repairing clients EPOS equipment.
What are we looking for?
Experienced field engineers with experience of break fix and repair of ATM / Epos / IT equipment
Able to pass BS7858 vetting level 4 (Inc of Scottish Disclosure and Credit check)
We are looking for engineers based within the Lisburn / Belfast area
Engineer must be comfortable with lone working and completing significant driving, including some travel into ROI
Shifts - 5 days from 7, day work - standard day 8am - 6pm including travel time
Sites Per Day - no restriction of number of sites per day
Consistency of work - 5 days per week Monday - Sunday (can be weekends)
Engineers will be required to complete On Call 1 in 3 weeks (for a full week, 7 days, 24/7 call out)
What's on offer?
An initial long term contract opportunity of 6 months, potential of further contract work in the future for the right candidate
You will be paid up to £105 per day via an Umbrella company
Van, fuel card & expenses
Any overtime (more than 10 hours a day inclusive of travel) is paid at £10.50 per hour
On call rate £100 flat payment for the week if you are on call, £10.50 per hour if called out
Potential of further contract work in the future for the right candidate
The above rates are the umbrella company rates
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please click apply or contact Katie Banbury
Senior C&Q Engineer- Biopharma- Dublin
Asset Recruitment is actively recruiting for a Senior CQV Engineer to join our client, a Global Pharmaceutical and leading vaccine producer at their World Class manufacturing facility in Dublin
The successful applicant will have in depth experience of preparing, reviewing, CQV protocols for Thermal Mapping, Autoclaves and Incubators and have demonstrable experience gained from working on advanced Biopharma CQV, T/O Construction projects.
This is an exciting and ongoing project offering an immediate start for the right candidate to join a critical engineering project
Main activities include:-
* In depth experience of preparing, reviewing, CQV protocols for Thermal Mapping, Autoclaves and Incubators.
* Demonstrable experience gained from working on advanced Biopharma CQV, T/O Construction projects.
* CQV for Clean and Black Utilities ((extruders, blenders) and associated production equipment, Bio-Reactors, Transfer Lines, Reactor Vessels, Product Transfer Systems, CIP systems and Centrifuges. Etc.
* All operations on above scope of work controlled via Delta V.
* Execution of Commissioning and Qualification Protocols
* Preparation / review of Commissioning and Qualification Protocols
* Punchlist closeouts
* Managing and co-ordinating vendor work
* In depth experience of Thermal Mapping, Autoclaves and Incubators
* 8-10 years CQV operations
* Degree in Process, Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering,
* Biopharma Manufacturing Operations or Construction Project Environment experience
* Have worked previously in a Lead CQV or Senior CQV Manager capacity
On behalf a major global corporate and household construction name we’re looking to recruit an enthusiastic Sales Engineer from the Construction industry. Perfect for a hungry person with experience selling into groundworks/RC Frame specialists keen on growing a territory to call their own. With serious earning potential this is a rare opportunity to join a company that rewards commitment, effort and enthusiasm.
To provide the Field Sales customer facing element in the marketplace and convey a professional image to both existing, new and potential customers. Ensuring that accounts are managed, expectations are met and relationships are forged to enable the business to move forward, to grow and to increase its profitability and turnover.
We are looking for someone with a proven history of getting out on to customer sites, getting in with site managers and senior management to ensure our services are utilised on the current and future projects.
Duties and responsibilities (inclusive of but not limited to)
* Increase size of customer base working small to medium accounts
* Increase turnover of reduced spend customers
* Analysis and reactivation of Dormant Customer accounts and encouragement of them to re-trade
* Management of own diary and planning of appointments.
* Development of a strategy to increase customer rates (in line with market trends) and its staged implementation with a view to increasing company profit margins
* A minimum of two years proven sales and marketing background in Plant Hire for the groundworks industry is essential
* Clean driving license