Azure Infrastructure Architect
My client in Belfast is looking for a Cloud Azure Architect to design documentation and work with architectural roadmaps. This will be a 6 month contract with a day rate of £(Apply online only)
* Azure IaaS
* Azure SAAS
* Build Deployment, networking, security technologies.
* Azure App Service
* Azure Deployment
* Azure Certification (desirable)
* Strong Agile experience
* Strong Communication skills
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success leading deep technical infrastructure architecture discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud deployment.
If you are interested in this position you can contact me on +442038087302 or send me an email on If this position does not suit you but are interested in talking about other opportunities call me and we can explore your options
Aspira are currently seeking experienced Project Managers for short term and long term roles, based at our head office in CORK, Ireland.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
The Project Manager's main responsibilities will include:
* Lead the planning and implementation of projects
* Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverable
* Define project tasks and resource requirements
* Develop full-scale project plans
* Assemble and coordinate project staff
* Manage project budget
* Manage project resource allocation
* Plan and schedule project timelines
* Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
* Provide direction and support to project team
* Quality assurance
* Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders
* Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
* Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
* Project evaluations and assessment of results
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Qualification in project management or equivalent
* Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
* Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
* Direct work experience in project management capacity
* Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management
* Proficient in project management software
* Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Planning and organising skills
* Decision-making skills
* Excellent communication skills
For more information visit (url removed)
As Civil AutoCAD Technician you will be working with a leading global consultancy with expertise in developing sustainable water resources management and innovation in physical infrastructure development. Due to recent project awards and continued growth they require a Civil AutoCAD Technician to join them in their Belfast office working on large design and build projects including service reservoirs and other water retaining structures.
Please note this is a 6 month contract position, however this could be extended for the right person.
As a member of the Civil Engineering Team, you will undertake the following duties:
* Preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of civil engineering projects.
* Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, both in-house, other offices and/or external consultants.
* Attending design team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate.
* Assisting in the preparation of drawing lists, programmes, specifications and progress reports using Microsoft Office software.
* Co-operating with site supervisory resources.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
* Applicants must have a third level qualification in a related discipline such as Civil or Structural Engineering.
* 3-5 years post graduate industry experience working on civil engineering projects preferably to include waterer retaining structures.
* 3D AutoCAD skills, experience with specialised software such as Civil 3D or Revit would be desirable, however training can be provided.
* Be able to work effectively under pressure, to deadlines and as part of a team.
If you feel this "Civil AutoCAD Technician" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To hear more about this role, please call Anne or Michael on 0044 28 (Apply online only).
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client
Aspira Consulting and IT Solutions are a specialist Project Management and Enterprise IT Solutions services organisation based in Dublin and Cork.
We currently need a junior and senior .NET developer to maintain and provide additional functionality to existing Digital systems and the design/development of new applications.
We would like someone who is a strong communicator and is interested in further professional development and training, which we can provide.
A brief overview of the job includes:
* Experience in programming MVC, C#.NET, SQL Server and Web Services with a knowledge of IIS.
* Windows Server and TFS Source Control.
* Experience in Release Automation/deployment automation.
* Design solutions (or assist with the design) that best support the business requirements.
* Assist in the production of estimates/business cases.
* Adhere to IT Project Methodology & Standards.
* Research new technologies and initiatives.
* Work with a team to ensure quality assurance.
* Work with other IT teams on project issues.
* Deliver on multiple projects concurrently and move between technologies.
The role is initially a 6 month + contract with the potential to continue, if not on this project, then another.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you
Kilkern are recruiting for Gas Gangs.
This position will be based across Ireland.
Immediate start for the successful candidates
Long term contract with prestigious client
££ Rates are negotiable depending on experience
The successful candidates must have experience working on similar projects on the Ireland Gas Network. Relevant tickets to the job are required. Any plant tickets would be beneficial but not essential.
If interested, please call Kilkern on (Apply online only).
Kilkern are one of the Uks leading labour hire and recruitment companies for the infrastructure and civil engineering sector. With separate divisions covering Water, Rail and Tunnelling
As GIS / Envirnmental Technician you will join a team who are involved in carrying out sewer inspections and identifying defects on sewer networks, reviewing CCTV and making recommendations for sewer adoption. Your role will involve visiting housing development sites, coordinating with Networks and Contractors, attending site meetings, reporting findings, finalising snag and defects lists.
As GIS / Environmental Technician (Sewer Networks) based in Craigavon, your responsibilities will include:
* Undertake wastewater networks defect inspections and reporting findings
* Arranging and reviewing CCTV surveys
* Checking and approving ‘As Constructed Drawings’
* Attending Site Meetings
* Corresponding with Site Developers, Transport NI and other stakeholders
* Making recommendations for sewer adoption
* 3rd level qualification in a reatled subject such as GIS, Environmental Engineering, Site Surveying, Building Surveying or similar HNC/HND as a minimum.
* Microsoft office skills, training and assistance will be given.
* Full driving licence.
* Previous experience in Site related activities is desirable, training will be given.
* Basic AutoCAD skills
(full job specification can be provided on request)
If you feel this ‘GIS Environmental Technician’ role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered, please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To speak with one of our Civil Engineering Consultants and find out more about the role please call Anne or Michael on 00442890312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality
Eximius are working with a global client within the financial sector. My client is looking for a Systems engineer on an initial 3 month contract.
The System Engineer is accountable for conceptualization, design, and deployment of System infrastructure solutions into one of the world’s largest stock and derivative exchanges. The System Engineer delivers consistent infrastructure services.
The System Engineer will be responsible to migrate some servers from one domain to another domain and would also upgrade the version of the operating system from 2008R2 to 2012R2 or 2016.
The System Engineer will be responsible to deploy and maintain Exchange service in Dev and Preprod environment.
Most of the deployment will be done with automation using PowerShell scripting or SCCM packaging.
For each project you work on, you will have to create or fulfill a solution document or architecture document dedicated to the project (all documentation are in English). For tasks that we’ll be run by other teams processes will have to be completed following the team standard.
This is a great opportunity to work with a global player in the financial sector, If you are available and interested please get in touch ASAP. The client would like somebody in place by week commencing 22/10/2018