Experienced teacher with SENCO qualification required in Northumberland!
TeacherActive are currently recruiting for an esxperienced primary teacher with a SENCO qualification for a lovely first school in Northumberland. This is a part time position for 2 days a week to start ASAP. You will be required to work 1:1 and in small groups with children with SEND.
To be considered for this post you must have the following:
* SENCO qualification
* Experience of working with children with SEND
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
* Market leading daily rates of pay
* A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
* The opportunity to make a genuine difference
* Free career and recruitment advice
* TeacherActive Referral Scheme – receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
To apply, please contact Jenny on (Apply online only) or email your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services
Vision for Education are currently recruiting on behalf of an Educational Centre in Bolton that tailors education & support plans specifically to each pupil who are taught either on a 1:1 or small group basis. You will be required to work 18 hours per week, supporting children and young people (KS2-KS5) who require additional support with their social, emotional and health needs. Current DBS will be beneficial due to close closing date.
We would welcome applications from people with a genuine passion and interest in working in this field. There will also be an element of supporting personal care and hygiene procedures so experience in this area would be advantageous but not essential.
Personality is paramount and having a calming, patient and understanding attitude is required to achieve the high results expected.
* The ideal applicant will have previous experience within an SEMH Classroom/Support role and be a positive, empathetic and responsible individual.
* Applicants must hold a current DBS (Children and Vulnerable Adults) and it be registered on the online update service. This can be obtained through Vision for Education if neccessary.
* Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
* Excellent and transparent rates
* Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach and Moving & Handling (paid for by us) to continue your individual professional development
* 24 hour access to friendly and professional Recruitement Consultants
* Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE.
* We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee, should they want to offer you a permanent contract; we won't stand in the way of your career
* Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts whitin the Education sector
* 'Refer a Friend' scheme
Are you struggling to break into a secondary school to gain that vital experience working with KS3, 4 or 5 students?
PK education are looking for individuals with a specific skill set to take on the popular role of cover supervisor within a range of our secondary schools across the north east.
As a cover supervisor, your role and responsibilities will include:
* Covering lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher
* Supervising the delivery of the cover work by effectively communicating the work set to students
* Ensuring that the required resources needed in order to effectively deliver the covered lessons are available
* Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking set work to ensure a positive learning environment
* Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
* dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy and procedures
* Collecting completed work after lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
* Reporting back as appropriate, using the school’s standard procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
Do you think you have the skill set to meet the standards set by our schools and us here at PK Education?
If so we would love to hear from you to discuss work opportunities which could be the start, continuation or revitalization within education!
What do you need to register with PK Education?
* Current DBS on the update service (This can be explained and processed at interview stage)
* 2 references which cover at least the last 3 years (Teacher references must be last teaching placement)
* 2 forms of ID (Passport, Driving license, Birth Certificate)
* 2 forms of proof of address (Bank statement, utility bill etc.)
Locum positons have come up in the North East for Qualified Social Workers, They are looking to cover Children & Families Service mainly frontline.
They offer one of the highest paid rates in the area £23/ph, they can also offer flexible working hours (leave early finish early etc) and can even offer 4 day weeks.
We have also been informed they are capping the caseload so you know you wont be overworked just because you're agency!
Due to the fact we work directly with the Authority these benefits arent available to other agencies, we also have quick feedback sometimes the same day and have been able to agree inital telephone interviews so you can ask what you need to before going for a face to face.
You will need:
- 2 years post qualified experience within a Safeguarding/Child Protection environment
- HCPC registration
- Updated DBS
- Fully British drivers licence
What NonStop Care offers:
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Social Work experience
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
* IR35 Advice
For more information please contact Charles Crane on (Apply online only) or send me an email on: CV must be in word format
My client based in Cramlington is looking to a recruit a workshop labourer with both Counterbalance and Reach licences.
The ideal candidate
* Must have valid counterbalance and reach Licences
* Experience working in a engineering company
* Store experience would be ideal
£8 per hour
Temp to Perm
CDS Recruitment Limited are working with our client who are looking to recruit several Panel Wirers on an ongoing, temporary basis. Duties will include wiring and building control panels. The Contract is expected to last for 1 month initially and could go on longer. Duties include building panels. You must have previous experience and provide at least 1 work reference. Immediate Start Available. Please apply by clicking the "apply now" button
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Teacher of English on behalf of a school in Northumberland.The school offers their students an inspiring, inclusive and innovative curriculum as well as enrichment opportunities for all students. They believe that an effective relationship with parents and the local community is key to students’ learning. They have high expectations of students and promote the pursuit of their personal best by encouraging and rewarding students.
Experience teaching English across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 is essential. The role will include planning and assessment, and you will be working in a supportive and friendly school with the full support of the department. Successful candidates must hold a recognised teaching qualification and have experience of working within a school. NQT's and experienced teachers are welcome and encouraged to apply.
The position is to cover a vacant post and will commence on the 22nd January and will continue for one term.
The salary for this position will be between £105 and £198.12 per day depending on experience.
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision for Education gives you access to:
* On-going CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
* Regular social events
* Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please call Gareth Gaston on (Apply online only) or email
An excellent opportunity has come up for an experienced analyst or analytical scientist to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site in Northumberland. Initially offered on a 12 month fixed term basis, the analytical scientist is a key role for the site analytical team, developing and validating new analytical methods. The company is a contract development and manufacturer, so there will be a range of different analytical projects to work on. The role is outlined below:
• Produce all documentation for method validation and method transfer activities where appropriate.
• Analyse samples of new products from development or scale up and provide Certificates of Analysis where appropriate.
• Perform full analysis on materials made to cGMP from scale up or pilot plant facilities.
• Maintain documentary records of analytical results to allow efficient reporting, archiving and retrieval.
• Ensure analytical instruments are correctly maintained and calibrated.
• Ensure all procedures used within the laboratory are correct, current, and available.
• Investigate and complete anomalous result investigations.
• Develop new analytical methods where required for analysis of raw materials, intermediates and products.
• Improve current analytical methods to ensure optimum performance.
• Solve analysis and instrumentation problems encountered in the laboratory.
• Carry out analytical method validation where necessary.
• Provide suitably validated methods for plant cleaning and complete analysis of appropriate samples.
• Devise, develop and operate analytical test methods to give the information required by process development projects.
• Identify and work with external laboratory service providers to obtain prompt and reliable data from techniques not available on site.
• Perform installation of new equipment including all related documentation and training
• Review analytical results and report out of trend results to Management.
• Provide support to proposal generation.
Ideally candidates will be educated to at least degree level (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline, and have significant experience in pharmaceutical analytical method development/validation. Although it is offered on a fixed term basis initially, there is a chance it could lead to longer term opportunities at the site.
If this sounds like you, apply now with your CV, and feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for more information
CSCS CONSTRUCTION LABOURERS REQUIRED - Bedlington.
CSCS Labourers required in Bedlington. Competitive rates of pay on offer with the opportunity of long term work. Please call 3D Personnel on 02380406322
3D Personnel are seeking CSCS General Labourers for a site in Bedlington.
You must -
* Hold a CSCS card
* Have full PPE
* Be hard working, reliable and punctual
* Have good communication skills and be able to work alone on your own initiative or as part of a team
Timeserved Joiner required for a few weeks work on a new build housing project in Ovingham. Must be an all round Joiner and hold a valid CSCS card.
Duties to include 1st fix on new build project. Temporary for 2-3 weeks initially. Immediate start available