Guaranteed Supply Contract: Northumberland Primary Teacher
Vision for Education is a teacher supply agency based in Newcastle. We provide best value to primary schools in the area and have grown substantially through the recommendations of Head Teachers, Business Managers and primary school teachers who believe in our ethos, and respect our approach. We strongly believe in offering our primary school teachers the best rate of pay in the area, and offer schools the best rates for the quality received.
As part of this commitment to quality, we are seeking flexible, hard-working and passionate primary school teachers to work on one of our guaranteed pay schemes across Northumberland. We have full and part time opportunities on offer. Ideally we are looking for teachers with upper KS2 experience but will consider EYFS and KS1 experienced teachers as well.
We guarantee to find the successful primary school teacher up to 5 days primary teaching work each week, and if we do not, we commit to pay you anyway*. We will;
* Discuss the contract with you prior to the signing of it, so that you may state your preferences of distances, primary schools you may feel uncomfortable working in, and Key Stages you do not want to cover.
* Guarantee that there are no catches with this contract; we will not send you to schools you do not want to go to, and we will not send you huge distances. We purely are looking for an excellent practitioner to work with our primary schools, helping to further cement our relationship with our Head teachers in the area.
* Allow you to exit the contract giving 5 days’ notice.
* Guaranteed you will be paid a daily rate dependent on scale. If you secure a long term position, after a period of time, you will be paid to scale.
* Guarantee this is an ongoing contract, for the period of the school year, so long as you are confident that you are getting the best out of it for your personal circumstances.
To apply for this guaranteed pay scheme you must be/have;
* A proven, excellent primary school practitioner, who has a personality that can fit into the supportive primary schools we work with.
* A desire to work on both short and/or long term assignments through our contract, and a willingness and ability to undertake planning, assessment and delivery of good lessons.
* An up to date knowledge of the respective areas that you are a specialist in, be that the Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
To discuss this guarantee pay scheme in more detail, please contact Becky Treweek at Vision for Education in Newcastle, or submit your CV immediately.
*To be discussed at interview, dependent upon suitability, interview and references