My client is committed to delivering high end residential properties where people aspire to live. They are a company that is passionate about sustainable development. Their portfolio is extremely impressive, they are one of London’s leading developers.This role will be office based, supporting and managing the administrative work produced by the site based staff and assist the Project Director.
• Close to mainline and overground station
• Temp to perm contract - so trying before you buy in.
• Dynamic Team and a good team work ethic.
• Managed the site office and all ordering of stock.
• Uploaded all H&S paperwork to 4P.
• Managed the SnagR system and uploaded the information to 4P.
• Maintaining the site waste management plan, NRMM register and waste recycling.
• Meeting minutes, updating notice boards, booking meeting rooms and parking and assisting the management team with anything they require.
• Created monthly health focus’ for the operatives.
• Printing and binding board reports.
• Datascope fingerprint for inducted people on site –Datascope admin
• Various reports & spreadsheets (COSHH, CO2, M02-01, environmental – dust, sound and vibration)
• Filing delivery tickets – upload to 4P and check & chase deliveries
• Confirming delivery tickets on Oracle
• Checking and filing various documents for site – H&S docs, DWS, Timesheets etc.
• Signs for site & welfare area
• Welfare - order supplies for office, welfare, PPE etc. when required
• SnagR uploading of new drawings and project set up (For two sites)
• SnagR admin + uploading to 4P all inspections done on site
• Assisting Project Manager whenever possible i.e. typing up minutes, creating trackers
• Booking meeting room and making sure everything is in place
• Client report - printing and binding
• Printing forms (site visitors inductions, permits, H&S forms etc.)
• Compiling and printing board reports
• Ordering toner for printers and report any issues to Service Desk
• Receptionist – receiving visitors and answering DOOR BELL
• Office manager
• Updating Monthly health focus board
• Updating SWMP and chasing required relevant information to do so
• Checking and chasing waste notes from all contractors
• Researching then raising required Material requisition forms and chasing up afterwards
• Reviewing and updating the environmental risk register and environmental plan
• Making sure the monthly reviews are carried out by Management
• Ordering food for meetings from the canteen
• Dealing with Datascope problems when they arise (Most days)
• Dealing with SnagR problems when they arise
• Implementing CCS ideas
• General IT issues
• Updating the NRMM register
• Training on SnagR and Datascope
• Organising and chasing paper and PPE recycling collections
• Booking parking for visitors
• Arranging an escort for visitors
• Cover for DC when not on site
Word, Excel and Powerpoint knowledge.
Must have experience of working as a secretary on a site or office manager