This role for an Admin Assistant (Temporary Traffic Regulation Team) has been released on a temporary basis for 5 months initially.
This post primarily performs highways-related administration tasks including processing Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders (road closures) and Streetworks Licensing applications such as skips and scaffold licenses.
* Act as the first point of contact for the service, answering queries or redirecting appropriately, so that an effective professional response is provided.
* Process and respond promptly to all incoming communications, including taking messages, copying and distributing information as required to ensure an effective secretarial and administrative service is provided.
* Maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all information, correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner that ensures information is current, accurate and accessible as required.
* Collect, process and input information onto the County Council’s information management/filing systems and databases ensuring accuracy, confidentiality and security is maintained and legislative requirements are met.
* Coordinate diary management, arrange appointments, meetings, booking venues, catering and relevant resources, travel and accommodation as required to ensure an effective secretarial and administrative service is delivered.
* Take minutes of meetings and circulate agendas so that contents of meetings are accurately recorded and circulated and participants and relevant stakeholders are informed.
* Collate, produce and distribute regular and ad-hoc statistics and reports as required so that individuals and departments receive accurate up to date information.
* Provide a full administrative service so that the needs of the team/service/department are met.
* Support Infrastructure Delivery, covering other areas as required, ensuring continuity of service.
Please send your most updated CV to Grant Wilson by clicking apply now.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website