This role for a Waste Support Officer (Data And Finance) has been released on a temporary basis for 4 months initially.
This role entails a large amount of data entry and validation, as such requires extensive knowledge of MS Excel especially, covering formulae, linking spreadsheets and analysis of data. This role also works with others internal and external, and requires confident numerical handling to ensure that invoices are processed within deadlines. This role also assists with customers enquiries which requires confident communication.
Good Organisation skills and the ability to prioritise you workload effectively to ensure that deadlines are met. The ability to work as part of a team and individually is required.
Please send your most updated CV to Grant Wilson by clicking apply now.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
We are currently recruiting for an experienced bathroom fitter to work on various sites across oxford immediate start.
At least 5 years bath room fitting experience
Plumbing, Electrical beneficial (must have basic plumbing and electrics)
Own Vehicle with licence and insurance
Own Tools Essential (materials and fixing will be supplied)
The ability to read plans/drawings is a necessity
Pay rate is negotiable dependant on experience.
Long stretch of work for the right candidate.
Please contact George or Courtney on the office number (Apply online only)
You can also apply via text 24/7 on (Apply online only)
2 x Experienced bathroom fitters require to start ASAP
Needs own tools & transport
Contract is based around Oxfordshire
Ideally you will be able to fit Altro flooring
The role will lead to a perm position
£15.00 per hour
Please call Darren on (Apply online only)
Our client is looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their finance department, the role is based in Witney, Oxford, a car driver would be essential to get there.
The role is a contract, from March-November.
Key Strategic Projects
Support on high profile projects, preparing analysis and presentations for key stakeholder's (Board, Management, Banks, Regulators), including:
* Group Financing
* Investment appraisals and returns analysis
* Strategic long range planning and forecasting
* Regulatory renewals
Regular insights and reporting-
* Key role in preparing the Group annual budget and re-forecasting
* Preparation of monthly Board/Management/Bank reporting packs
* Reporting to key shareholder (Private Equity)
* Deliver ad hoc analysis and management information requests
* Ad-hoc reporting of actual vs. forecast performance, across three international business units with multiple budget-holders.
* Qualified CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA
* Big four experience a bonus.
* PowerPoint experience and disciplined approach to presentation
* A detailed analytical and questioning approach
* Private Equity/leveraged capital structure experience (covenants, debt etc.)
* Experience of service business with deferred income recognition accounting
* Excellent organisational skills
* Strong team player
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to produce high quality and accurate work in demanding timescales
* Experience of travel industry beneficial or experience of working in a regulated industry
* Driven self-starter with ability to produce effective results under pressure
Experience of working directly with finance leaders of fast-growth independent businesses
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint user
* Experience of multi-currency business
* Experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX beneficial
* Providing data and analysis on both a regular timetable and self-starting basis
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Plasterer Required - Immediate start
Our client are seeking an experienced plasterer for a project in central Oxford. Plasterer will be required to work on a hotel refurbishment, Plasterer must have CSCS and min 5 years experience.
Hours: 08:00 - 16:00
Pay Rate: £150.00 p/day PAYE or CIS accepted.
This is for 2-3 weeks but may extend to longer as work becomes released.
If you are an expreiences Plasterer please contact David or Laura at Le Breton Services
Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer
£26 per hour Dayshift
£29 per hour Nightshift
I have an immediate need for a contractor to work a mixture of 12hr days / night shifts at a food manufacturer in Banbury. You will be covering for long term sickness.
We require an engineer who has good experience within a production environment, attending to breakdowns and reactive maintenance. We also require engineers with a can-do attitude who are happy to work alone and as part of a team.
We pay the following rates Ltd or Umbrella: -
£26 per hour 12hr Dayshift
£29 per hour 12hr Nightshift
Due to you covering long term sickness, I cant unfortunately offer a definitive end date. I require someone who can start on the 29th January.
I look forward to receiving your application
We're looking for an experienced Cover Supervisor to support a fantastic school in Oxford. The school really specialises in getting the most from their students. In it's latest report ofsted praised them for their ability to understand how students learn best.
The school are recruiting for a Cover Supervisor for an immediate start, as they need someone to cover a vacancy for an outstanding permanent role, there is an opportunity to take a permanent post at the end of this position for the right candidate.
As a cover supervisor, you will be responsible for delivering work set by the class' regular teacher. You will need to be a good behaviour manager. If you aren't covering a lesson you will have the opportunity to assist the SEN department.
If you'd like the security of a long term position then let's have a conversation about whether this role meets your needs.
What we need from you:
- Experience working in a secondary school as a Cover Supervisor or TA is mandatory.
- A degree is a plus but not required.
In return we can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant – No ringing through to multiple departments. You`ll have my direct line and undivided attention.
- Complete support through the registration process.
- An agency that puts you at the heart of everything we do.
For more information, please call Josh on (Apply online only).
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications