On Line People Limited are currently looking for an Electrical Project Engineer to work for one of our major clients based in Pembroke. This is a long term contract position, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
Electrical biased Project Engineer to work within the Capital Project Department of a working refinery.
Desirable skills, qualifications and behaviours:
* Degree qualified (desirable) or HND (minimum) in Electrical, Electronic Engineering or similar
* A minimum of 3 years project engineering experience as a contractor, client or consultant
* 3 or more years’ experience within Oil and Gas or associated industries
* Knowledgeable in current legislation
* Ability to recognise and adapt to changing requirements
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Assertive and articulate
* Proficient in the use of MSOffice suite
* Provide project control from initial approval through to commissioning and operational handover
* Ensure projects adhere to budget and schedule
* Ensure projects meet their objective and are fit-for-purpose
* Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed
* Evaluate, organise and prioritise within the overall schedule
* Interpret project requirements, identify and address problems and ensure solutions are implemented
* Liaise with and manage 3rd party design houses and vendors
* Liaise with the procurement with regards to supply of equipment and services
* Liaise with the construction team to resolve constructability issues
* Ensure effective communications between 3rd party engineering, subcontractors, construction and project controls group
* Verify 3rd Party design and construction estimates
* Complete lessons learnt activities
Involve are recruiting for a Civil Engineering Supervisor for a long term project in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire.
You will report to construction manager and project manager and work alongside another supervisor on site.
Main scope of works wil include concrete, reinforcement, directional drilling, deep drainage, fencing, ducting, demolition and surfacing in a Civil Engineering environment.
We are looking for an individual who is happy with handling permits and is able to mix the practical side with office / safety requirements. Awareness and understanding of petrochemical sites or similar will be ideal.
The sucessful candidte witll hold either a SSSTS or SMSTS certificate, have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role and have, or be willing to get a CCNSG certificate.
If you are interested in the role then please call Andy on (phone number removed) (option 1) or apply online
Valve technicians required to work on various outages throughout the UK. Must have experience overhauling control valves and working with actuators.
Applicants must have industry recognised qualification and valid CCNSG card. Contracts are all ongoing. Contact David Liddle on (phone number removed)
Are you an enthusiastic Nursery Nurse who would like the opportunity to join a friendly team at a 50 place nursery in Pembrokeshire?
Are you reliable, honest, hardworking and fun to be with?
A full time/part time Nursery Nurse position is now available at a welcoming nursery school in Pembrokeshire.
You must be at least level 3 qualified and be able to work using your own initiative. You must have a sound knowledge of the EYFS and Child Protection/Safeguarding procedure and enjoy working with children. Do you wish to work in an environment where you will feel valued, motivated and respected?
Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide at least 2 references.
TeacherActive will offer the successful Nursery Nurse:
?A dedicated one to one Consultant amongst a team of friendly Consultants who will work hard to find the perfect role for you
?Market leading rates of pay with fuss free payments
?Fantastic recommend a friend scheme, with a choice of amazing gifts! *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you’re paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there’s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are looking to work with children in an environment that you will be supported and appreciated, then why not get in touch with Laura on (phone number removed). Alternatively you can send your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services
On Line People Limited are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to work for one of our major clients based in Pembroke. This is a contract position.
Role: Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer to work within the engineering design department at a working refinery to assist in the completing ongoing OPEX projects and minor CAPEX work.
Required Skills / Knowledge:
• Perform Site surveys.
• Complete project design estimates.
• Liaise with Project Engineers to produce design / construction deliverables for various refinery projects.
• Working knowledge of electrical installations within hazardous areas.
• Cable sizing and selection.
• Complete protection studies.
• Lighting design and selection.
• Typical documents to be developed would include Cable Routing Drawings, Load Schedules, Location Plans, Cable Schedules, Single Line Diagrams, and processing associated QA/QC Test Documentation.
• Preparing purchase specifications.
• Address technical queries from the installation sub-contractor
• Verify ‘as-built’ documentation post-construction.
• HNC or equivalent in Electrical discipline
• 5 or more years’ experience within the O&G industries.
• Engineering Apprenticeship plus formal design office training
• Experience on LV & MV voltages up to 11KV.
• IET 17th Edition qualification.
• Proficient in the use of Auto Cad
• Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Access