Business Analyst, Wales, 6 Month Contract
Business Analyst required by an internationally recognised company based in the heart of Wales, for an initial 6 month contract. This is genuinely an exciting and unique opportunity for a Business Analyst, as you will work on an interesting and challenging project whilst being surrounded by the beautiful countryside. The successful Business Analyst will be the lead on a project that involves the assessment of a bespoke database. As the Business Analyst you will work with the development team and user groups to understand the database, the functionality, the work flow, data capture process, data security, data protection, efficiency, usability and the service costs.
- Proven system analysis experience, mapping out the processes and understanding functionally.
- Proven experience streamlining systems processes
- Demonstrable experience creating user guides
- Demonstrable experience creating systems documentation
- The ability to elicit key information from all user groups/stakeholders in a friendly and collaborate manner
- Previous experience working with a variety of Databases/ERP systems
- Ability to bridge the gap between the development team and the business
- Previous experience in a Change Management capacity would be extremely well received
If you are interested please click the "apply now" button below or please send your CV for a further discussion, please contact Fenton Doyle on (phone number removed) option 1.
ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals