We have outstanding opportunities with the WEY Education group, for Dynamics Developers to join the team on a contract basis (6 - 12 months assignments). In return, as a Dynamics Developer, you will receive a highly competitive salary. This is a homebased position.
Wey Education plc is the AIM listed holding company of an educational group providing services online worldwide. Using state-of-the-art digital technology, Wey operates two established divisions – InterHigh, a non-selective fee-paying online secondary school, established in 2005 and a B2B division serving other educational providers, schools, local authorities and other public bodies, Academy21.
With a 15 year track record, Wey is the UK’s leading company in this sector and has successfully educated thousands of students over its history. Although “for profit”, Wey is conscious that its services directly affect the lives of its pupils and students and therefore strives to ensure they achieve outstanding progress and outstanding results.
The Dynamics Developer role
Wey Education plc require Dynamics Developers to customise our existing MIS platforms and to implement dynamics across the business.
As part of the project team you will be required to review our systems from end to end and to implement system changes to ensure the business achieves its IT strategy.
As a Dynamics Developer you will play a key role in continuing to develop and deliver our IT roadmap as part of the accelerated growth for Wey Education plc.
Our ideal Dynamics Developer will have:
- 3+ years' experience developing on Dynamics365 is essential
- Excellent communication skills liaising with key stakeholders internally and 3rd party development Companies
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Quality Assurance & Documentation Knowledge and Expertise:
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Must have good development skills
- Experience of engineering design patterns and principles
- Agile and DevOps practices
Other requirements include:
- Highly confident with providing support and training to users
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
- Experience across a number of industries
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Self-motivated with ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Places emphasis on adherence to deadlines, targets and client satisfaction
- Business analysis
Please click ‘apply’ today to join Wey Education plc as our Dynamics Developer and be a key part of its growth as Wey changes the face of education worldwide – we would love to hear from you.
Wey Education plc is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practise across the school