A new opportunity has arisen with Wey Education plc, for a Credit Controller to join our team based at our head office in Crickhowell, South Wales. You will join us on a full time, 6 month contract and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £25,000 per annum plus collections target incentive.
Wey Education plc is the AIM-listed holding company of an educational group providing worldwide online learning services and the largest online school group in the UK. Wey Education is at the forefront of delivering education in the 21st century.
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join a fast growth plc based in Crickhowell. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in credit control to join the Finance team to take ownership and responsibility for day to day debtor management.
The role is for an initial 6 months with the potential for the position to become permanent. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for managing credit control activities, building and maintaining strong relationships with B2C and B2B clients to ensure effective cash collection.
Key duties and responsibilities of our Credit Controller:
- Review and management of existing outstanding balances
- Collection of debt in line with agreed targets
- Develop and manage aged debt reporting and KPI’s
- Streamlining and systemising current processes in a more effective way
- Ensuring timely payments of debts
- Follow up payments as required
- Negotiating repayment plans where appropriate
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Referring aged debt to a collection agency where appropriate
Skills and experience required to become our Credit Controller:
- Proven credit control experience of dealing with UK and Overseas clients
- Highly system orientated
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Accurate, efficient, organised with the ability to prioritise
- Strong communication skills, highly persuasive and resilient
- Professional, confident and diplomatic
- Experience of developing and improving credit control processes and reporting
- Experience of small claims process and MCOL
So, if you would like to join the team as our Credit Controller then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you