Tradewind is recruiting! Are you a strong SEN Teaching Assistant in Trefnanney?
At Tradewind in Bristol, we are looking to recruit a SEN Teaching assistant with experience of working with pupils with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties. This is a small specialist provision for students between the ages of 11 and 17. The school are needing a strong Teaching Assistant with fantastic behaviour management. This role is starting in January on a full-time 12-week temporary to permanent contract. The school are looking at shortlisting CV’s now. If this is the role for you, please apply now!
- Experience supporting students with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties.
- (School is happy to consider both Secondary and some Primary trained and experienced Teaching assistants with relevant Autism experience)
- Team-teach or positive handling training.
- Special Educational Needs Experience in a care/school/PRU setting
- Understanding and experience of supporting pupils with Autism
- Previous experience of supporting students in Primary ages is advantageous
This schools is a small specialist provision which caters for pupils with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties who need a smaller, more structured educational placement to develop their true potential. The provision has lots of small classrooms that are purpose built for practical lesson such as ICT, Art and Food Technology.
This school is accessible by car and public transport. If you do drive it easy to drive to the school from Guilsfield, Meifod, Llanfyllin and Shrewsbury.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in these teaching assistant positions you will need to:
• Have SEN Experience
Have own transport
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact Lottie Dullea on (phone number removed) /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer