My client, a global giant within the technology industry, is looking for a Briefing Coordinator to join there team in Reading, on an 18 months contract.
Support a consistent, high quality experience for MTC Events
* The role requires the MTC BC to work closely with the MTC Director and Architects, Sales Teams and customers to prepare for and deliver the pipeline of Briefings.
* Qualifying and approving new briefing requests.
* Organising briefing calls with the MTC Architects and the sales teams and customers
* Working with the Sales team to ensure the agenda and content are finalised in good time.
* Ensuring feedback is completed
* Organise logistical requirements, i.e. catering, security passes, etc.
* Provide on-the-day Briefing support including Centre / Briefing Room set-up
* Welcoming Customers/Partners/Account Teams/Speakers
* Be ever-present in the Briefing Centre for questions/support on logistics and arrangements
* Manage support teams to ensure every Briefing delivers a first-class experience (catering, facilities, AV, cleaning)
* Daily update of briefing evaluations and speaker metrics for weekly reporting
* Collate briefing feedback, consolidate and feedback to the Account Teams and Speakers
* Manage MTC CRM tool
* Manage customer logistical support if required (i.e. recommendations for hotels, travel, dinner arrangements).
* Track and control facility maintenance and logging of issues
* Raise purchase orders for Centre as required
* Prioritise a digital experience over physical experience by keeping up to date with innovative customer experiences.
This role is customer facing so strong interpersonal skills and an understanding and passion around Customer and Partner Experience is essential.
The role requires an ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the business and have exceptional organisational skills
The MTC BC must be a team player and have excellent cross company collaboration capability
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK