Maxim Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for an Events Specialist.
This firm is committed to excellent employee relations and understanding, offering great benefits and a real work/life balance.
This is an exciting role for a new person to join a vibrant team. We are looking for someone that has previous events experiences, preferably in a professional services environment, to run the on-going events calendar.
You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing and Business Development to implement business planning objectives of the lawyers within the office, whilst keeping on top of budgets and all event logistics.
* host in-person seminars
* attend conferences
* run webinar programs and social events which include hospitality
* will be responsible for all aspects of the event, including regular communication with the stakeholders, promotions on social media and the website, and to be there on the day to host the events
* comfortably handle organising up to 50 events a year, single-handedly, in the office and other near-by locations
* Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
* Strong attention to detail to ensure all elements of the event are organised.
* The ability to work with all members of the firm to build the necessary team to execute the event, keeping all stakeholders informed as the event progresses.
* Strong knowledge of InterAction.
* Knowledge of Vuture.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
* Can use creative ways of solving foreseeable problems and working around issues to get the best result for the event and those involved.
* Can display the process of working in a busy events function, previous events roles is required.
* A pro-active mindset to suggest ideas for future events, working on current projects whilst also thinking of new ideas. An excellent multi-tasker.
* Happy to be client facing as you will be the point person to our clients, both leading up to the event and on the day.
* Ability to have flexible working hours so that working hours can be adjusted to enable you to host the events.
* Knowledge of setting up and running Webinars (using GoToWebinar).
* Responsible for uploading future events on to the firm website, and other necessary webpages such as Eventbrite (training provided if necessary).
* Strong team player to help other members of the BD team, as required.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience however; they have a reputation of paying over market rate to attract the very best staff. There is also a very lucrative benefits package available with the role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please apply without delay!
Maxim Recruitment Solutions acts as both a recruitment agency and recruitment business. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to everyone individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application; we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Maxim Recruitment Solutions holding your details to enable us to contact you to discuss this vacancy or other suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested. It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions we have in place to protect your data. If you would like further information on our Privacy Notice or GDPR please do contact us