My client, a global technology company are looking for a Solution Sales Consultant to join their team in Reading for an initial 2 month contract!
This Sales Operations position reports to the Channel UK Lead and is responsible for leading, creating, streamlining and orchestrating processes across the channel team. In summary, the Sales operations position assists the channel team in the execution of the following areas:
* Development of highly scaled and efficient operational services & support
* Execution of core Sales operational processes to support Customer & Partner opportunities, warranty and deal registration processes.
* Communicating and working with partner and internal sales teams to manage deal queries and escalations
* Streamlining & optimising of these processes whilst standardising across the Business Segments
* Driving enhancements to our core digital selling tools such as OCP CRM, Power BI and Excel reporting
* Providing business analytics and actionable insights that help the business make informed decisions
* Partner closely with Sales Excellence to deploy and/or enhance rhythms & sales processes
* Providing business analytics and actionable insights on the business that enable the business to realise opportunities for revenue growth or efficiency improvements.
* Build and develop local reports to support the channel team
* 2 - 5 years related experience
* History of driving rigor and sales discipline
* Experience within Sales Excellence, Business Planning, Sales operations and/or Finance
* Executive exposure & cross-functional stakeholder management
* Strong communication skills to liaise with partners, customers and internal stakeholders
* Focuses on providing process optimisation by understanding the desired business outcome
* Adept at planning and managing to deadlines - Project & change management
* Power BI, analytics, Excel skills
* Strong Commercial awareness
* Innovates to deliver standards which enable speed, efficiency and scale in the business
* Deep knowledge on business process, sales operations, and execution
* Proven communication and collaboration skills
* Functional (Partner, Services, Sales, Marketing) knowledge preferred
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Due to a high volume of responses we cannot respond to everyone, we can only contact the successful candidates. If we do not contact you within a week, please assume your application has not been successful.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK