Huntswood are looking for experienced complaint handlers to join a number of exciting project in Glasgow, Rosyth and Edinburgh
Starting in May 2018 on a three-month initial contract, you will be joining a general complaints project working within a regulated environment.
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be dealing with a variety of customer complaints in a middle office environment and be responsible for the customer’s end-to-end journey through the complaint handling process.
Relevant skills and experience include:
* Complaint handling experience, this may be from any of the following areas:
* Banking (e.g. PPI, PBA complaints, investment complaints)
* General insurance (e.g. motor or home insurance)
* Strong telephony experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to manage a case load of files to a very high standard with a strong attention to detail
* A positive and flexible attitude
* This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
* The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
About us: Huntswood is a specialist resourcing and consultancy firm in governance, compliance and complaints. Put simply, we provide our clients with the right people.
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
“It’s not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it’s our values that make us special.”
Interested? Apply now