Could you help Remploy achieve its mission to transform society and the lives of thousands of disabled people by helping them into sustainable jobs? We are looking for a Partnership Manager to join an exceptional team of people with a remarkable passion to make a difference. If you buy into Remploy's values of passion, respect, professionalism, keeping promises, and openness, keep reading!
Remploy is in partnership with MAXIMUS, a global organisation delivering health and employment services across 3 continents and the opportunities for personal growth are huge.
All colleagues own a stake in Remploy - so everyone has a say in how things are done. You could share in its success every year by earning a profit-related bonus and a dividend on top. As well as a competitive salary and a host of other benefits.
This is an exciting role in the Welfare to Work sector, and working on various contracts of delivery across Scotland which is offering a more tailored support to individuals to tackle the barriers to employment. Covering Scotland, the role of Partnership Advisor has a level of responsibility for influencing, developing/managing relationships and supporting engagement with key stakeholders and partners to ensure a joined up integrated approach. This then will supports market leading performance on key contracts and builds on the Remploy Scotland business development strategy.
Key areas of role:
* Responsible for stakeholder engagement and associated influence which supports contract performance and business development. Key stakeholders being Scottish Government, JCP, Commissioners and other employability and skills providers
* Responsible for manging and developing referral strategies with key partners across key contracts to ensure volumes of referrals
* Identifying and engaging with partners or suppliers; supporting the Remploy Scotland leadership team in Scotland to build upon and develop existing and new relationships with key stakeholders
* Developing and managing specialist partner or supplier services
* Reviewing success and progress of partner/supplier delivery against timescales, distance travelled and outcomes
* Supporting and developing strategic partnerships to deliver effective employability services across Scotland
Don't be put off by the standard job terms. If you can't meet these requirements we're open to all kinds of flexible working options as long as business needs can be met. Examples include job share, part time, annualised hours, compressed hours, term time working, flexible shifts and home working. So whether it's to do with your disability, health or lifestyle choices, tell us what you need to achieve the right work/ life balance and we'll do our best to support.
If you need to receive this information and/ or apply in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach by emailing or call (Apply online only) to discuss how we can help.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community, and particularly encourage veterans and disabled candidates to apply for our jobs.
If you are successful you may be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service check.
If you need to receive this information in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach and we will take reasonable steps to arrange this for you.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and we actively encourage candidate applications from all sections of the community.
The successful candidate may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service Check