Scrum Master – Somerset – Up to £400pd – Initial 3 month contract
A large forward thinking company requires a Scrum Master to join them on an initial 3 month contract. Your role as the Scrum Master is to enable and support at least one development team in order for them to deliver good quality software in an efficient manner.
As the Scrum master you will be working closely with the Developers, Product Owners, Testers and Project managers to ensure smooth delivery of products.
Although this is an initial 3 month contract it is highly likely to extend.
Desired experienced to be considered for this Scrum Master role:
• Proven experience within a Scrum Master role
• Experience of working with Agile development processes and methods to reliably deliver software product increments
• Strong knowledge of the software development life-cycle and approaches to gathering requirements, analysis and design, build and test
• Strong leadership and coaching skills
• Experience organising sprint planning, chairing and managing sessions to ensure arrival at committed sprint scope
• Run daily stand-ups; capturing any follow-up meetings and ensuring these convene to clear outstanding issues
• Ideally a Scrum Master qualification
Please apply if you would like to be considered for this role. If you have any problems applying contact Tom Welch at
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas