Undertake assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules
Undertake assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
· Carry out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence.
· Carry out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
· Provide technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
· The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
· As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
· The post holder may be required to carry out identified roles as necessary.
· Comply with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
· Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
· Support colleagues learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc
Qualifications & Experience
The role requires an approved electrician with IEE 17th edition wiring regs qualification
Approved Technical Qualification e.g. City & Guilds, BTEC,ONC,(NQF Level 3)
415 Volt Equipment, 415 Circuit Breakers, Pump/motor control
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us