People Source Consulting are recruiting a QA Engineer / Developer for a client in Taunton.
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: Up to £460pd depending on experience
* Has a wide range of experience in writing automated tests using C#
* Has a wide range of testing experience including manual testing, test analysis and design.
* Experience in writing tests using a gherkin type language
* Has experience in Microsoft Azure (This could include testing, configuration, security, delivery pipelines)
* Has a wide range of manual testing experience
* Has worked in an Agile Environment as part of a cross-functional development team
* Any security testing experience
* Any load testing experience
About the job:
Acting as a automated tester in one of our delivery teams, the test engineer will work within a scrum team providing the testing resource to that team.
The role will involve writing tests (Both Automated and Manual) using a mixture of Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio. They will guide the team in good testing practices ensuring that the tests meet the acceptance requirements as well as including any additional tests that the tester feels is needed.
Our teams are also utilisng the cloud for more activaties so the role will include testing applications using primary Microsoft Azure.
There will also be an element of mentoring less experienced testers in good automation and cloud skills.
Undertake responsibilities of a QA engineer/software developer with a focus on test automation.
Involvement with all aspects of test automation: functional, performance. Have experience with more than one of the leading test automation tools and frameworks, closed-tools such as QTP and open-source tools such as Sahi, Selenium, Watir/N, Fitness.
Please be aware that due to the nature of this position current SC clearance is highly desirable, but at least you need to be eligible for SC clearance which means you have to of been in the UK for the last 5 years.
Please contact me - (url removed) for more details
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas