Kennet Solutions / Quantity Surveyor / Fit-out /
Kennet Solutions have a new and unique opportunity with one of the UK’s largest Civils and utilities service providers. They are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who has had previous experiences within fit-out and refurbishment’s. The successful candidate will be working on a number of projects with the company’s welfare and accommodation centres across the region.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Cost Management and forecasting
• Contractual administration using a bespoke form of contract
• Procurement of packages
• Managing 1 / 2 sub-contractors
• Compiling and issuing final accounts
This is a long-term contract opportunity with potential for progression within different sectors of the company.
If you are interested then please call Amrit or e-mail an updated CV
Huntswood is on the lookout for experienced customer service advisors and administrators, and that could well be you. Joining a large PPI complaint handling project, Huntswood can offer excellent daily rates on this long-term contract based in Reading, with access by public transport and nearby parking available.
Your main duties will be
* To investigate customer complaints to ensure the right outcome is made
* To managing your own workload in a targeted environment
* Comply with policies, processes and procedures relevant to your role
* To use MS Office and navigate through several IT systems
All different kinds of people work with Huntswood; while experience in customer service or finance is useful, we're more interested in what you're like as an individual; we're after good communicators, well organised people, people with excellent attention to detail and the flexibility to meet the client's needs.
Interested? Apply now for assessments in the near future
Senser Recruitment are recruiting for a special needs teaching assistant on behalf of a specialist school based in Maidstone, Kent.
The school is a specialist school that caters for children who are on the autistic spectrum, have learning difficulties, physical needs and associated behavioural difficulties.
The successful candidate will be responsible for engaging children in lessons and activities, promoting positive behaviour, staging interventions, supporting the class teacher, working as part of the support staff team and having a positive impact on the child’s learning and development.
Essential to the role
• Enhanced DBS valid for working with Children and Adults (dated within 1 year, registered on the update service) or willingness to obtain one
• Previous experience working within the classroom environment supporting the class teacher
• Previous experience supporting children with Autism
• Safeguarding knowledge
• Previous experience contributing to IEPs
• Excellent Communication skills with both adults and children
• Ability to engage the child to participate in lessons and activities
• Ability to promote positive behaviour
• Must be willing to gain knowledge of the learning processes and specific needs of the children
• Excellent observation skills
• Calm and supporting with an encouraging manner
• Ability to work as part of the successful support team
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Can work using own initiative with a positive “can do” attitude
• Child protection
• Qualification or training in autism
• Team Teach / Price / Timian /Approach Training
In return Senser Recruitment Ltd can offer:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Weekly payment
• Dedicated consultant
• CV consultations
• Interview preparation
Senser Recruitment is a specialist SEN Education Recruitment Agency that matches the best talent in the market with positions within specialist schools.
We are committed in safeguarding the welfare of children and all candidates are expected to share the same commitment. Our compliance process is key to our success and all applicants will be subject to reference checks, enhanced DBS and barred list checks.
Senser Recruitment welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sexual orientation, sex, disability, religion/belief, or age, and are committed to equality and diversity