Learning Support Assistant
Join this lovely 1-form entry primary school in Maidstone as a KS2 Learning Support Assistant and make a difference to children with special educational needs' education here.
Are you a Psychology Graduate from the Maidstone area who is looking to build upon your existing SEN experience before you move into clinical or Educational Psychology?
Might an immediately available Learning Support Assistant role in a small, inclusive Primary school provide the varied SEN experience that you are looking for?
*** KS2 Learning Support Assistant post available immediately
*** Psychology Graduate with SEN experience required
*** Welcoming, inclusive primary located in Maidstone
*** £60 per day
*** Full-Time Learning Support Assistant role (November-July)
Person Specification - Learning Support Assistant
This Learning Support Assistant position would suit a responsible graduate who has previous experience working with children who have special educational needs and who possesses second class degree at the very least. The new Learning Support Assistant will provide the ability to craft trusting relationships with those around you which enable smooth communication networks. You will arrive with high values placed on the importance of education and demonstrate this by giving the role your full potential. Ideally, the school need a graduate Learning Support Assistant who is able to maintain a positive, caring attitude that lets all their students feel happy and settled in school.
About the Learning Support Assistant role
This KS2 Learning Support Assistant role involves you helping to add another element to class learning within KS2 exclusively and you will be helping struggling and gifted pupils alike in small booster groups. Your Learning support Assistant responsibilities will include developing academic, social and emotional skills of SEN pupils and preparing them for the next stage in education. The Headteacher and SENCO are both caring teachers who will be more than happy to invest in your future through appropriate training and resources. It won't take long for you to feel at ease in this school as you are welcomed in by the successful Special Educational Needs Coordinator.
This school is found in the Maidstone area and is small countryside Primary School with an inclusive ethos. Through an admirable approach to an inclusive education, this school caters for a high number of pupils with an SEN requirement. The school was part of a recent Ofsted inspection that deemed the school to be 'Good' overall but leadership has ambition for the school to improve even further.
If you agree that this is the perfect place to start your career, apply for the KS2 Learning Support Assistant role at this accessible primary school in Maidstone today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to John Cobb at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Learning Support Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted
Vision for Education in Manchester are currently recruiting for a Learning mentor with experience of working with pupils that have challenging behaviour in Bury. The provision is a pupil referral unit for KS1 and KS2 in Bury.
This role will require you to work on a flexible basis in Bury with pupils to build positive, professional relationships and help children overcome barriers to learning. Experience delivering core subjects such as English, Maths and Functional skills is required along with experience facilitating 1:1 or small nurture group interventions.
The right candidate will be personable and empathetic yet be able to motivate young people that have missed periods in their learning. It is paramount that candidates have an understanding of issues that can influence pupils within contemporary society.
Please see the following for a list of essential criteria, followed by desirable.
* Essential: Have at least one year’s experience working with young people and adults who have been attributed a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Condition
* Essential: Have had experience working with pupils who have barriers to learning such as; Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Severe Learning Difficulties and Moderate Learning Difficulties.
* Be personable and empathetic yet be able to motivate young people
* Understanding of issues that can influence pupils within contemporary society.
* Desirable: Experience of delivering sessions to develop the emotional literacy of children with SEMH and Behavioural Difficulties
* Desirable: Have experience of working within Special Schools in the Bury area, and have a positive reputation within the schools
A leading engineering company are seeking a Electro Mechanical Assemblers to join their team of technicians. As an Electro Mechanical Assembler you will have the chance to work on bespoke products used in a variety of industries including Defence and Aerospace sectors
Job Title: Electro Mechanical Assembler
Pay Rate: £10.00 P/H Paye to £13 P/H Ltd or Umbrella (Overtime is available)
Employment Type: 6-12 Months
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Aldermaston, Reading
The Electro Mechanical Assembler must have experience of the following:
- Working to engineering drawings
- Good manual dexterity
- Experience with building small assemblies
- Experience of soldering is also a must
This role will require you working individually and as part of a team and you maybe required to work over time to fulfill company orders.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your next career move into a Store Manager role within a successful specialist retailer
Looking for a genuine career with an expanding retail business with a proud heritage you will be a lover of ensuring delivery of the best possible customer service. With a passion for sales and helping people make the right choice and wanting to return time after time you will be looking for a long-term career opportunity. With a balanced commercial and operational focus, you will be able to motivate and develop your staff and have an understanding of what great visuals and outstanding customer care looks like in your store.
To succeed and be the best in your new role you will need…
* Knowledge and experience of leading from the front within a service driven retail environment
* Strong sales through service experience
* A passion for creating a fabulous in-store experience
* Strong merchandising capability
* Creative marketing/promotional ideas
* Excellent customer service skills
* The ability to work to deadlines
* The ability to continuously learn and share information with others
* Technically adaptable
* Adaptable and flexible attitude to ensure not only the store but company objectives are achieved
* An excellent understanding and ability to live the company values and enthuse these throughout your team
* Strong communication skills and the ability to really lead a team by example
* A good grasp of your sales figures, KPI expectations and what you need to achieve
The role comes with a salary up to £24,000 DOE
**If you are from a high service background within retail, hospitality or the coffee sector, apply now to find out more and explore your next move**
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK