We have an exciting opportunity for a Homes Coordinator to join our client, a well-known housing association, on a temporary basis. Our client is recognised for being a value based organisation and offer fantastic training and learning opportunities to their staff, allowing them to develop their skills and confidence in a comfortable and supportive working environment.
* Assist in day to day activities such as dealing with enquiries, processing payments and cash handling to support the wider Landlord Service function.
* To ensure excellent customer service is given in response to any enquires received and customers are responded to and updated in a timely manner.
* Ensure that the Housing Management System is updated with all key information in line with making each contact count.
* Verification of invoices and payments and delivering of purchase orders.
* Monitor and produce performance data/statistics and other appropriate information.
* To ensure that maximum use is made of Information Technology Systems and associated equipment in the provision of efficiency and effective service.
* To perform any other duties not specified identified in the job description but which are in line the requirements of service delivery.
* As a Homes Coordinator you will be able to show flexibility in your approach to the Landlord Services function ideally with experience within Repairs, Lettings and Tenancy, Cyclical Maintenance and Client/
* Ideally experience within lettings
* Beneficial to have previous housing experience
* Experience of Northgate or other similar housing systems is helpful as well as Microsoft packages (Excel in particular)
* Good level of education (e.g. to GCSE standard)
* Experience of efficiently and professionally dealing with customers and stakeholder face to face and/or on a telephone
* Experience of using IT software relevant to the role, including Microsoft Office and databases, with an ability to learn in-house databases
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Work Scheduler, Property Administrator.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm or 9:00am till 5:00pm (37 hours)
Salary: £19,081 per year pro rata
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region
Temporary, Full time
Support Worker required to work with a Staffordshire based association. My client are seeking an experienced Support Worker to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Support Worker you will be working within the Housing team,
Responsibilities of the Support Worker include:
* Working with a variety of service users including 18-55 years old
* Visiting people in their homes who are at risk of homelessness
* Creating and updating support plans and risk assessments
* Assisting the service users to live as independently as possible
* Signpost the tenants
* Working closely with third party agencies including; Social Services, Police, GP’s Probation Services
* Assess applicants on the waiting list
* Check the Health and Safety of the building
Required skills and experience of the Support Worker:
* Proficient in I.T Skills
* Previous experience of working with vulnerable people
* Must possess a DBS and Driving License
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Support Worker role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://(url removed)/data-processing-notice
CSCS Labourer - Stafford
The rate of pay for this position is £10.60ph with hours being those nationally expected from CSCS Labourers on a construction site.
The ideal CSCS Labourers candidates for Stafford will:
* Have a CSCS card,
* Full PPE and
* Previous experience of working as a Labourer on Construction sites.
Duties of the chosen CSCS Labourers for Stafford will include:
* Cleaning and clearing site
* Moving materials
* Assisting with deliveries
* General labouring and welfare duties
* Assisting with trades on site
* Any other works as directed by the site team
For more details, please contact our Trades Team on (phone number removed)
Multitask Technical are currently are looking for Boiler Installers to work on local housing association residential contracts to cover your postcode area completing boiler installs .
You Must –
* Have previous boiler installation experience
* Have experience in S & Y plans
* Have ACS Qualification
* Be Gas Safe Registered
* Have own Public Liability Insurance
* Have own transport
* Gas analyser and calibration certificate
* Have own tools
In return the company will provide –
* Approximately 3 weeks local work
* Pay: £600 – £650 per full install
* Mon – Fri work
* Weekly pay (every Friday CIS/UTR, LTD or Umbrella
* New full gas install, the properties only have electric in them, so will require all pipework to be fitted supplied by the client
Marketing Assistant – Contract Until December
Our established client who has a global presence are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join them on a contract basis. The role is expected to last until December 2019
* Developing Brand Communication assets
* Coding and branding products in a timely manner
* Liaising with a variety of Marketing Managers to deliver desired results
* Streamlining the marketing process across all products
* Using excel on a daily basis
* Working as part of a team
* 6 – 12 months experience in a marketing role
* Able to commit until December 2019
* PC literate including MS Office
* Ideally knowledge of 6P’s
Hours : 9.00 am – 5.00 PM
Salary £19000 - £23,000 DOE
I am looking for a enthusiastic first line support candidate needed for a busy Service Desk for a 3 month contract (with the view to extend) to be based in Staffordshire. This role is paying £10.84 an hour via umbrella. The role is inside ir35. Office 365 experience is a must.
Post is on the Service Desk answering calls first line hours are one early start day of 8am but normal start time is 8.30am
Knowledge and Experience
* Experience of working in a support environment
* Good ICT Technical Knowledge
Awareness of ICT technical infrastructure
* A commitment to deliver services to an agreed level
* Good communicator – written and verbal
* Committed to continuous improvement
* Analytic approach to problem solving
* The ability to travel effectively around the Staffordshire County
* 5GCSE Grade C and above or recognized equivalent
* Good communication and networking skills
* Good organizational skills
* Good customer care skills
* ITIL Awareness
* Relevant technical qualification
1 To provide effective 1st and 2nd line Support to the SCC user community as and when required.
1 Be a member of and positive contributor to the Client Services Support team.
1 Ensure that service levels are achieved and plans are generated to ensure continuous improvements.
1 Communicate regularly with the Service Delivery team and customers on key changes affecting operational service delivery.
1 Work within a program and culture of continuous improvement in order to improve quality and effectiveness.
1 Assist in the establishment of appropriate channels of communication with other ICT teams in order to contribute where appropriate to assisting in achieving their goals.
1 Ensure that procedures in the areas of Problem, Incident, Change, Configuration and Release management are followed.
1 To support the Team Leader and Senior IT Support Officer to deliver the service within identified budgetary resources.
1 Contribute to the development of objectives and action plans helping to deliver the ICT Strategy.
1 Ensure the CIO and senior managers are kept informed of any extensive breaks in service.
1 Keep abreast of developing improvements regarding desktop hardware, operating systems and user applications, best practices and industry standards through networking, conferences etc.
1 Assist in the preparation, maintenance and testing of Disaster Recovery procedures.
1 Ensure that all inventories, asset registers, applications portfolios, customer databases, schematics, schedules and configurations are available and accurate.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Are you an experienced or newly qualified Music teacher? Are you available for a long term contract?
Academics Ltd are a teacher recruitment Consultancy specialising in Day to Day Supply and Long Term/Permanent Vacancies – we are now looking for experienced and Newly Qualified Music Teachers for schools in Staffordshire.
We are looking for teachers who are qualified to teach key stage 3, 4 and 5 in Music. You will have a proven track record of good teaching and a strong background in classroom management.
You will be able to deliver the curriculum in an enthusiastic way meeting the needs of all your students. You will have strong subject knowledge and you will be able to plan effective lessons that encourage your pupils to learn.
** QTS or QTLS
** Relevant degree
** Classroom experience
** Behaviour management
If you are a Music Teacher looking for a long term or permanent teaching position for September. Apply now by sending your CV to Jade
Academics are looking to place a motivated, high quality Science Teacher for a long term role starting September 2019.
Do you tick these boxes?
* Exceptional Subject knowledge in Biology to KS3, KS4 & KS5
* Passionate and have a genuine interest in Science
* Ability to inspire and motivate
* Ability to build strong working relationships with Teachers, parents and pupils
If the answer is YES, then we want to hear from you!
We will consider applications from Science teachers at any stage in their teaching career; Newly Qualified and Qualified teachers are welcome.
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the pupils that you work with then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV or by calling our Academics Stoke office
KS4 Psychology Teacher – Stafford
Academics are looking for a psychology teacher to work with KS4 pupils.
You must be passionate about your subject, and keen to develop your practice in a dynamic and innovative teaching environment.
Ideally, you will be an experienced KS4 psychology teacher with a track record in improving students' progress and maximising potential.
To be considered you must:
* Have a valid DBS certificate
* Have UK classroom experience
* Have good behaviour and classroom management
* Be able to plan and deliver engaging lessons
Would you like fantastic benefits such as:
* A dedicated Secondary consultant
* Access to our 'refer a friend’ scheme
* Great rates of pay and a variety of work
* Short and Long Term assignments
If you would like an informal chat about other great opportunities please forward your CV
POSITION: Delivery Drivers
SALARY: Great rates per day-Pay is £117.80 per day based on a nine-hour route.
BENEFITS: Performance related bonus
HOURS: 9 Hour days, Up to 6 days a week work - Contract
LOCATION: Cannock, Staffordshire.
Would you like to be your own boss?
Our client offers a diverse range of transportation services in order to meet their customer’s logistical requirements.
The company is looking for reliable Self-Employed Delivery Drivers to complete deliveries on behalf of its customer - the biggest E-commerce company in the UK market. This is a fantastic opportunity for an honest and reliable candidate.
The successful candidate can use their own van or the company can provide one at a weekly rental cost. The company can provide work for up to 6 days a week.
As a self-employed Multi-Drop Delivery Driver, you will be delivering parcels to homes and businesses within your designated postcode area.
You will be required to deliver parcels within a 25-40 miles radius of the depot.
Your daily collection would be from Stoke on Trent.
Requirements of the Self Employed Multi Drop Courier Drivers:
No experience needed – full training will be provided.
UK / EU Driving licence held for 2 years or more with a maximum of 6 points and no endorsements.
DBS check – conducted at no cost, the company will help you in completing this application.
Must be over 21 years’ of age.
Be able to pass a drugs & alcohol test – conducted at no cost.
Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
Be able to work with minimum supervision.
The company is an equal opportunities provider.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Delivery Driver, Driving Jobs, Courier, Driver, Van Driver, Multi-drop Driver, Driving Vacancies, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, Self-Employed