Mental Health Support Worker - Learning Disabilities / Autism / Mental Health
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for Support Workers specialised in Mental Health to join our friendly team throughout Stoke on Trent.
We are recruiting Support Workers on a temporary/ad hoc basis to work in various private healthcare settings. You will work alongside a passionate team, excellent people in the industry and you will gain a lot of exposure with the clients we work alongside. Although shifts are offered on an ad hoc basis, work is constantly ongoing.
The suitable candidates will:
* Have worked a minimum of 6 months recent experience in a mental health setting.
* Have a flexible approach towards work.
* Have a passion to help others and make a difference in their lives.
* Be able to travel via own or public transport in local and surrounding areas to your home.
What we offer:
* Free DBS check if required.
* Free specialist training programmes.
* Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
* Competitive rates of pay.
You will need to have a minimum of six months recent UK experience working within a mental health environment in a similar capacity.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references.
Please contact Marta at Search on (phone number removed) or email your CV to and we will get back to you soon.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
KB Trades are urgently seeking 4x experienced CSCS Site Labourers for ongoing work on a large refurbishment site in Streethy, Lichfield.
You MUST have a valid CSCS card, PPE, previous construction site experience and checkable references.
To apply for this role, please call Liz Goodman at KB Trades Birmingham office on (phone number removed)*option 1.
KB trades are a construction recruiter supplying Trades & Labour operatives througout the UK.
Please like us on Facebook @ KB Trades
Please follow us on Twitter @ KB Trades
Class 1 Driver - Ongoing - Days, Nights & Weekends
24/7 Operation. Monday to Sunday
LGV C+E Day Driver (Monday to Friday)
LGV C+E Night Driver (Monday to Friday)
LGV C+E Driver (Saturday)
LGV C+E Driver (Sunday/Bank Holiday)
LGV C+E Day Wag & Drag Driver (Monday to Friday)
LGV C+E Night Wag & Drag Driver (Monday to Friday)
LGV C+E Wag & Drag Driver (Saturday)
LGV C+E Wag & Drag Driver (Sunday/Bank Holiday)
New Pass Drivers Welcome!
Job Role will include:
Bay to bay Deliveries
Completing Timed Deliveries
Log all vehicles and complete relevant paperwork.
Strong customers service is essential.
Report back to the transport office at all times.What we are looking for:
Has a valid full category C+E Licence
Over the age of 25 for insurance purposes
Previously worked well with others or independently if needed
Be very flexible and happy to get stuck in and take on any extra work given
Demonstrate excellent communication skills
Have good customer service skills and an eye for detail
Be flexible and able to remain calm under pressure
Attention to detail is essential
The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skillsDONT DELAY! APPLY TODAY! Call Steve or Chet on (phone number removed)
Bonus - DO YOU know someone looking for a diving role? Refer a friend and earn £100
Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
French Speaking Account Associate
Initial Contract Length: 12 months
Rate £16-18 / hr Umbrella DOE
Our client who is a leader in utility supply is looking for a fluent French and English speaking account associate to assist in all manner of enquiries by phone and email.
*Receive 24/7, all manner of requests (commercial, technical, documentation, other) from customers worldwide, via email and telephone.
*Ensure customers requests are dealt with swiftly and efficiently (either by the Contact Centre team or by commercial or business contacts) targeting customer satisfaction.
*Ensure that procedures are properly adhered and tools are used correctly to maintain excellent customer interface and internal tracking/information.
*Customer service experience with the ability to work within a team but also be autonomous.
*Must be a French speaker in addition to English.
*Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate ideas in a clear and positive manner via telephone or in writing.
*Excellent IT skills use of Access, Powerpoint, Excel essential.
*Some coding knowledge and knowledge of electrical or transmission and distribution business would be advantageous.
If you feel you have the experience and ability to excel at this role then please respond with your most recent CV
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: (url removed)
IT Support - Hardware, Laptop / PC builds, Printers, Office365, Login Credentials - Stoke
My client has an urgent requirement for a solid IT Support / Deskside Support professional who is immediately available. You will have previous experience supporting Hardware, setting up new starters and building Laptops and PCs. You will also need experience with creating login details and fixing / configuring printers. Any Microsoft qualifications would be beneficial and the suitable candidate will need to provide their own laptop for at least the first week or two. This position may also require the odd day in the London office which the client will sort and pay for. If you have the relevant skill set and are keen on this opportunity please send me your CV asap.
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @SenitorIT
Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative (French speaker) for a 10 month contract for our client based in Stafford.
Duties of the role:
Receive 24/7, all manner of requests (commercial, technical, documentation, other) from customers worldwide, via email and telephone.
Ensure customers’ requests are dealt with swiftly and efficiently (either by the Contact
Centre team or by commercial or business contacts) targeting customer satisfaction.
Ensure that procedures are properly adhered and tools are used correctly to maintain excellent customer interface and internal tracking/information.
Customer service experience with the ability to work within a team but also be autonomous.
Must be a French speaker in addition to English.
Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate ideas in a clear and positive manner via telephone or in writing.
Excellent IT skills use of Access, PowerPoint, Excel essential.
Some coding knowledge and knowledge of electrical or transmission and distribution business would be advantageous.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on (phone number removed) or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert
Job Title: FLT Labourer
Location: Barton under Needwood, Burton-on-Trent
Duration: 3 months+
Reports to: Head of Production
Pay Rate: £10 - £11 p/h
This role would require the individual to drive various mechanical devices around site and also carry out general labouring duties as required.
* Operate forklift or other hand truck and heavy plant machinery.
* Move products from one location to another using the forklift or other mechanical device.
* Operate other mechanical devices and/or other controls that operate lifting devices.
* Inspect products to be moved for accuracy, and safely move to different locations on site.
* Load and offload materials onto and off pallets skids, and vehicles.
* Place the forklift and other lifting tools over, under, or around loaded boxes, pallets, or skids.
* Ensure that materials loaded to be transported are secure and moved to designated area.
* Weigh products and record weight or other production data on labels or tags.
* Ensure that the products are properly stacked.
* Carry out regular checks and maintenance on the forklift and other mechanical/plant control equipment.
* Identify safety hazards in the workplace.
* To comply with Company and statutory Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental and HR policies and procedures
* Check all quality descriptions of the products to be moved.
* To load and unload materials across the site. This may involve manual handling of materials.
* Climb to heights and conduct work with proper safety restraints.
* Lift heavy loads up to 70 lbs and navigate job site terrain.
* General labouring duties.
* Identify safety hazards in the workplace.
* Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods.
* To carry out any other reasonable duty or task as instructed by your manager in pursuit of Wabtec Faiveley UK's goals and objectives.
* To ensure that waste is disposed of in the correct manner.
* To mentor trainees / apprentices when applicable.
* To report any near misses.
Background & Experience:
* The ability to work within a changing environment, working to deadlines and short lead times.
* To work as part of team
* To be willing to learn new skills
* To take on any other reasonable responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee's skills and abilities
* Strong understanding of Health and Safety regulations in the workplace
* GCSEs or equivalent required
* Previous experience operating powered forklifts and plant machinery (Tractors, MHE)
* Knowledge of various plant machinery and fork lift trucks an asset
* Proficient in maths
* Current licence to drive the large lift trucks e.g. 16 tonne truck
Monday to Thursday - 07:00am to 17:00pm
Friday - 07:00am to 13:00pm
25 days Holiday
Pension (EE pension Contribution matched up to 5%)
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
Perfect part-time vacancy to fit around current workload for a Local Authority in Staffordshire.
Estate /Facility Manager with building contract handling and supervision experience required for 10 hours per week for the next 3-6 months overseeing the refurbishment of Local Authority Public building.
Other 15 hours a week taken up backfilling current managers position as Facilities and Engineering manager, this could last up to two years.
The Estates/Facilities Manager will:
* Have the ability to handle a large contractor organisation
* Posses great communication skills to deal with contractors on site
* Experience within similar role in the past
* Available at short notice
* The 10 hours is not subject to overtime rates of pay, but some of the 10 hours may require an occasional early evening/evening visit back to Building refurbishment site
To be successful in the role as Estates/ Facilities Manager you will have:
* Experience managing Estates based services and contracts
* Experience and sound knowledge of Health Safety legislation and competent with Risk Assessments & COSHH
* People management skills
* Experience and knowledge of Housing Management and Estate Management
* Organisation and time management skills to meet tight deadlines
* Experience within M&E services
Interested? Get in touch now to apply or reply with your up to date CV
Auto Electrician's needed for a 3 plus month contract in Stafford wiring and fitting systems on Special Purpose Vehicles.
Job Titles: Auto Electrician
Pay rate Â£14 p/h PAYE or Â£18 p/h Ltd-Umbrella
Type: 3 plus month contract
Start date: Immediately
- Wiring and cable termination
- Electrical fitting
- Working to engineering schematics
If you're interested in this role and please apply now.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you
Learning Mentor needed for PRU / Pupil Referral Unit in Staffordshire.
Are you an experienced Learning Mentor looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you want the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of troubled young people?
A small, independent Pupil Referral Unit in Staffordshire is desperately seeking a positive, enthusiastic and dedicated Learning Mentor with exceptional behaviour management skills.
The PRU / Pupil Referral Unit offers an alternative curriculum to students aged 11 – 16 who have been permanently excluded from mainstream education.
As a Learning Mentor, it is essential that you have a good standard of education as you will be required to assist in a variety of subjects and are able to identify areas of improvement required when working on a 1:1 basis. You will act as a positive role model to the students. Experience in Youth Work is desirable.
The ideal Mentor will also be able to drive and have access to a vehicle with business insurance as the post requires you to do outreach work with the students.
This is a rewarding role and requires applicants to be supportive and persistent and make a positive influence on the students.
At present, roles available are for temporary cover supply but this can lead on to further long term and permanent work for the right person.
If you think you are the right Learning Mentor, please contact Rachael on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services