Hunter mental health are currently representing a private organisation located in Scotland who are looking for an experienced Clinical Psychologist with LD Experience. They are looking for someone who can work full time, part time can be experienced
We are able to offer competitive band 7/8a rate of £33- 44 per hour for an ongoing contract. A successful clinical psychologist.
Role: Band 7/8a Clinical Psychologist with LD Experience
* LD experienced
* Must be a car driver as you will be required to travel across sites if needed.
* HCPC Registered
* Have worked in a mental health setting
* Part/Full time.
Why should you apply?
* Fantastic service
* Great opportunity to devolve your career.
* Fair pay and consistent working hours guaranteed
Why we are different?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared
values for patients and clients
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
* As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge
Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about