Flood Defence Project to incorporate
Removal of trees and existing boundary fences, construction of sheet pile defence, reinstatement of fencing and landscaping.
Removal of existing car park surface followed by excavation to a new formation level to allow strengthening of entire car park surface for HGV traffic. Construction of new car park, footpath access and car park drainage.
Construction of new pumping station consisting of combined wet well and valve chamber with rising main discharge to open channel via flap valve in a new headwall.
Excavation to formation and construction of new headwall structure with flap valves to front and rocker pipe to rear to accept gravity drain pipe. Reinstatement of channel invert and bank to include erosion protection.
* Sheet Piling
* Pump Stations
* Specification of Highways Works
* Sewers for Adoption
* NEC 3 Option C
* CSCS Supervisor or higher
* First Aid
* Lifting AP (not essential)
* Temporary Works appreciation
* IT literate
* Drivers Licence
* Delivery of the project safely, zero defects, on time, and within budget.
* Responsible for scheduling, coordinating and supervising the work of all site operatives.
* Operate and promote safe working on site and implement of company standards and legal regulations.
* Carry out and record site inspections and ensure all works are carried out in line with approved method statements, conduct and amend risk assessments and deliver toolbox talks/briefings.
* Ensure site personnel have job relevant training requirements and are fully inducted and briefed on the RAMS and ITPs before works start.
* Lead by example.
* Ensure the completion of works with zero defects, on time and within budget.
* Proactively drive quality, progress of the works, challenging methods to maximise progress and minimise costs.
* Schedule, co-ordinate and supervise the daily activities of gangs/site operatives Ensure gangs/site operatives complete all required documentation in line with customer/company requirements.
* Track and document daily work productions.
* Organise and monitor the work of subcontractors, materials and planrt management.
* Order and manage hired/internal equipment daily.
* Co-ordinate delivery and collection of materials as required.
* General Liaise with customers/suppliers/third parties as necessary.
* Assist with promoting best practice Assist with promoting the company to customers Key measures & targets: Deliver required services on time, to cost/quality standards.
* Contribute wherever possible to enable the Company to meet CDM/health and safety targets.
* Contribute to enable the Company to meet HSEQ targets