This long term contract opportunity is within the Authorization Services team as a Web Programmer/Developer. We are a tight-knit, supportive community passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers while remaining sensitive to their unique needs.
In this role, you will be using the experience you have gained throughout your career to assist in the design, development, and implementation of complex, globally distributed, applications. We also like for our developers to feel comfortable contributing throughout the application stack and we believe it is important that you follow best practices established by the team, including common design patterns, proper source code control practices and delivery of unit test cases.
Whether you are building applications from scratch, de-bugging existing code, or collaborating with various teams or mentoring team-members, your skills will be tested and your knowledge-base will grow as you rise to meet the challenges.
• Previous Application Programming/Development experience designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional web based applications
• Deep knowledge of server side web and RESTful Service programming, i.e. .NET Framework, or .Net Core
• Experience working in AgileSCRUM development process and good understanding of various phases of Software Development Lifecycle
• Experience in data access technologies and patterns including relational database experience and proven abilities in SQL and data modeling is required
• Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
• Testing technologies such as Cypress, Mocha, Jasmine would be useful as would API Gateways such as Mulesoft and experience working with RAML for documenting API specifications.
• Experience working in cyber security/technology would be an advantage