PR Executive (12 month fixed term contract)
Salary: £26,000 - £27,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Working hours: 38.5 hours per week (8am - 5pm, Monday - Thursday with 1 hour lunch and 8am - 3pm on a Friday with 30 minutes lunch)
My fantastic and reputable client is looking for a PR Executive to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, execution and results of all PR activities for a number of nominated countries within the EMEA region. You will also provide input and support to the PR manager and agency contacts to ensure the EMEA Public Relations function is efficient and highly effective.
* Day-to-day management and primary contact for a number of agencies in nominated countries.
* Be responsible for developing coverage (both in terms of quality and quantity) ensuring the company and their products are properly represented in all relevant media. Coordinating official responses and statements where necessary.
* Be responsible for the preparation, coordination and use of spokespeople in your regions. To include management of official statements, articles, comments and interviews.
* Work closely with your agency network to resolve issues related to product reviews including any crisis management if needed.
* Encourage agencies to complete the communication Dashboards, coordinate monthly catch up calls, if necessary, with your agencies to understand their productivity and effectiveness.
* Ensure reporting templates are completed, and awards, notable achievements and key coverage are logged and repurposed.
* Communicate with regionally based Business Development teams and share information with agencies so they can develop plans, ensure all regional teams see the results for their regions.
* Work closely with the PR Manager EMEA and your PR agencies to arrange relevant and effective press events and any additional press / media activities as agreed. Managing the effective spend of any budget granted for such activities.
* Work with other members of the EMEA Marketing team to:
* Produce engaging and relevant content for our Social, Digital and Channel and our website on a regular basis.
* Communicate great reviews, coverage or awards to relevant internal & external stakeholders.
CIM/IDM trained or hold a Marketing qualification
Fluent in either French of Spanish is desirable but not essential
2-3 years proven PR (or journalistic) experience gained either in an agency or in-house with experience of traditional and/or digital campaigns (offline and online)
An understanding of technology and experience of working with B2B and/or B2C tech is highly desirable
Must be organised with excellent time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
An attention to detail with excellent spoken and written English is essential
High degree of competence using standard PC productivity applications
Excellent writing and organisation skills
Able to meet deadlines whilst multi-tasking