Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, are excited to be asked to partner up with a national charity in their search for a Reward Manager (Compensation) to join their busy team in Epsom.
Reporting to the Reward Director, and working alongside the Reward Team, HRBP’S and external providers, you’ll be responsible for managing their compensation programmes specifically salary structure design, pay ranges, bonus and incentive scheme planning.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop a framework for developing all compensation plans
- Lead the design and implementation of job pay ranges
- Review all current bonus and incentive plans, present recommendations and plan implementation changes for 2019
- Conduct job evaluations and market benchmarking
- Ensuring compensation programmes are well governed and compliant
- Contribute to design and development of reward strategy within company philosophy
Experience, knowledge & expertise:
- Professional background as either a Reward Specialist or HR Generalist with a reward bias.
- HR & Reward knowledge gained in a large corporate or a consulting environment
- Advanced IT skills, specifically in Excel
- Excellent numerical, analytical and market research skills, with ability to convert analysis into recommendations and concise reports
- Must be discreet, diplomatic and treat information within the department as highly confidential
- Experience of designing and managing pay structures
- Confident in influencing at a senior management level, able to develop key internal and external relationships.
- Experience of job evaluation methodologies.
- Experience of managing people or directing the work of others alongside management of external suppliers.
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates