Qualified KS2 Teacher to start from September 2018!
A lovely school in Guilford, Surrey are expanding, and happily the demand for our service is growing, so we are now able to offer places to excellent, passionate and dedicated teachers. Tradewind takes an innovative approach to early years care and teaching.
Tradewind are looking for a qualified Nursery Teacher to work permanently in a Montessori school in the heart of Guilford.
Degree: QTS, BA (Hons) degree in Early Years Education, EYT/EYP
* Passion for teaching Pre-schoolers age 3-5years
* Real love of working in teams
* 3 years' work experience in preschool environment
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Health & Safety regulations
* Good time management and communication
* Good references
* Relevant First Aid, Health & Safety and DBS checks in place
**All position is subject to cleared suitability checks**
The curriculum blends traditional British values with an outdoor Scandinavian philosophy, both of which are underpinned by the Montessori approach of learning through experience in the environment using reasoning, imagination and creativity. We are proud to say that our brilliant teachers have helped our little ones become happy and well-developed children, who have gone on to great prep schools in the local area.
So, if you have decided that Early Years Teaching and care and the incredible role of being a teacher/practitioner is your chosen profession, then we would love to hear more from you. We offer compensation packages that are very competitive.
Below you can find some of our criteria, but we would really like to hear from you so don't hesitate to get in touch with us - we can't wait to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00 to £37,000.00 /year
* Teaching/early years childcare: 1 year
* London, Greater London
To apply please register your details and send in an updated CV or for more information contact Lee Blake on (Apply online only) or alternatively feel free to send CV straight
Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking events
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community