Are you an Early Years teacher who is excited by innovation and challenge, energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently working with a forward-thinking school that provides a happy, stimulating learning environment, where every child is valued. They seek to develop the attitudes, skills and knowledge, which will help pupils achieve their true potential through praise, encouragement and high expectations of work and behaviour based in Horley, Surrey.
The school are seeking a Reception teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning to undertake a full-time role for the 2018/19 academic year, with a permanent position also available for the right candidate to start straight away. Inner London MPS salary available – £26,192 - £33,160 dependent upon experience.
With the primary school being graded ‘Good’ in its latest Ofsted report, they pride themselves on their supportive & friendly ethos throughout. This primary school is well respected throughout the local community. It is known for its happy atmosphere and stimulating curriculum, promoting the desire to question and investigate. The partnership between parents, carers and school is vital during the early years of education and this relationship is nurtured through many school activities.
The Head Teacher has also opened this opportunity to Newly Qualified Primary Teachers (NQTs) and looks to provide the successful Reception Teacher with the following support:
- 1:1 SLT Mentor
- 10% PPA time per weeks – As well as 30minutes extra per day.
- Tailored Induction
- In & out of house training
- Shared planning
The school are seeking committed, positive and ambitious candidates who is:
- Innovative, creative and consistently maintain high standards of teaching;
- Able to lead, motivate, and inspire pupils
- Able to demonstrate an ability to teach and model the highest possible standards of learning and teaching
- Friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching
The core duties of this Reception Teacher role are:
- The teacher will contribute to the schools strategic planning documentation (SIP), supporting the ethos, aims and vision of the school
Teachers will be supported to:
- Adapt to changing demographics and environments
- Facilitate and lead outstanding learning opportunities and experiences for children
- Become outstanding teachers and learning must be central to every decision made and every development introduced
This stunning picturesque school is in Horley, surrey and is very accessible via public transport, less than a 5-minute walk from the local train station with direct links into Clapham Junction under 20minutes.
The school can offer you:
- Rapid and structured career progression - our growth and your growth are linked;
- Competitive salaries and performance related incentives;
- Access to vibrant schools situated in a culturally diverse area across the country with exposure to a wide range of settings and rewards;
- Lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Reception Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as Reception Teacher, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Lee Blake on (Apply online only) option 1 /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community