Job Title - Section (SSOWP) Planner x6
Location - Various locations across the South East
Rates - £350-£500 per day (subject to tax and NI deductions)
IR35 Status - In scope
About the role / project:
Using corporate planning processes, systems and databases, undertake the development of detailed, fully resourced and optimised work plans for approval by Section Managers.
What you will do:
1. Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
2. Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
3. Produce Safe System of Work plans.
4. Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
5. Produce draft quarterly plans.
6. Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
7. Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
8. Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records.
Your experience will include:
* Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
* Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
* Core Planning Skills Level 2
* Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
* Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
* Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
* Knowledge of maintenance delivery processes and techniques
What you'll get in return
Network Rail (powered by Capita), understand what it is like to work as a contractor and do everything they can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated Onboarding and extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client - Network Rail
Network Rail is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. We are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years we will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Network Rail is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy