HR Assistant 12-month FTC
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 – 5:30 (early finish on a Friday)
Salary: £20,000 p.a.
My Client based in Guildford, Surrey are looking to meet with French speaking graduates who are looking to start their career in Human Resources. The position would suit someone wanting to join the world of HR, who will be happy to work in a small but very friendly team. Due to the nature of the role you must be able to speak fluent French written and verbal and be happy to use these skills on a daily basis.
Duties will include:
• Advertise new vacancies using agreed advertising channels; Company website, Recruitment Agencies, Job Boards etc.
• Forward CVs to hiring managers for review, chasing for feedback and responding to applicants as necessary
• Arranging interviews, coordinating with hiring managers/ HRA and/or HRM and confirming arrangements with applicants. Booking meeting rooms and remaining the point of contact for the applicant during this process.
• Prepare offer letters and employment contracts for successful candidates. Issue all offer paperwork and keep Hiring Managers/HRA and HRM updated on progress.
• Carry out relevant pre-employment checks and chase all outstanding documentation to complete on-boarding process.
• Create new starter records in global HR system
• Liaise with other departments including IT, Payroll, Finance to ensure all new starter set-up requirements are met.
• First point of contact for all employee queries
• Manage the French training budget and maintain the training spreadsheet.
• Book training courses; liaise with employees and training providers; maintain training records, request funding from the FAFIEC as necessary.
• Manage all leaver procedures/forms etc
• Fluent in French is essential due to nature of the role; language skills in Italian or Spanish would be an advantage.
• Degree holder preferably 2:1 or above in business or an HR related field
• Previous admin experience gained in an office desirable
• MS Office skills
• Attention to detail
• Time management skills
• Group pension plan
• 25 days holiday
• Excellent industry training
• Potential to secure a permanent position