We are searching for an Interim Facilities Manager, who will be responsible with development and improvement of our asset services delivery. This is a 6 month contract position paying between £190 - £230/day (Outside IR35), depending on experience. Our Locations are based all over Wales, and we are happy to allow full remote working flexibility.
As a Facilities Manager, you will lead the Asset services Team and its development into a sustainable and resilient customer hub that will be relied upon by the business to provide a range of Asset related services whilst providing ever improving customer experiences.
We are an ambition organisation that strive to ensure sustainable management of our natural environment. Our main focus includes preservation efforts and initiatives across the UK. As a Facilities Manager, you will be working with specialists across the organisation to ensure we achieve our objectives and goals by maintaining our physical assets and vehicles fleets.
As the Facilities Services Manager you will be tasked with:-
• Managing a team of 20 colleagues across two regional teams, providing technical guidance, direction and support
• Facilities and Fleet management administration
• Asset reporting
• Health and Safety, Legal and Taxation Compliance
• Systems administration and maintenance
Key Job qualifications or Knowledge
To be successful in the Facilities Manager post you will need:
• Experience working within an Asset management discipline or environment, at a managerial level.
• A clear understanding of best practice and the developments within the Asset Management field
• A Professional Asset qualification or qualified by experience, i.e. IAM etc
• An understanding of all applicable HMRC and Legal requirements
If you have the relevant skills and experience and think you can make a positive impact in the Facilities Manager post then please apply and we will be in contact shortly