Swansea | £(Apply online only)pd
Summary of the work
• Review the access controls to ensure data is protected and available on a need to know basis
• To review the hosting and determine whether on-site or cloud deployment has any specific implications
• Review the way it is used and any key process work flowing to determine whether use is consistent across the organisation
• Review the amount and type of data being processed and stored in our Atlassian products
• Ensure whether there are appropriate licencing agreements in place
• Establish accountability and ownership for the tool is in place and is understood
• Produce a written report to detail the above information outlining recommendations and risks determined by the investigations.
• Experience of implementing Atlassian products (particularly Confluence and JIRA) and plug ins along with best practices.
• Knowledge of best practice of implementing Atlassian products and associated plug ins
• Evidential experience of delivering reports / presentations on the implementation of Atlassian products in large organisations
• Knowledge of and ability to interrogate any respective licencing and contractual terms and conditions
• Understanding of GDPR and Data Protection Law
• Understanding of the Government Classification Scheme to understand data value and government guidance on handling data (desirable)
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas