Hunter AHP have opportunities available for Occupational Therapists in the Swansea area, offering some of the most competitive, long term contracts in the market. Occupational Therapists with experience across the acute hospital sector are encouraged to apply. With affordable accommodation and enticing rates available, you will also have the opportunity to work as part of a well developed and supportive Occupational Therapy team.
They are looking for an Occupational Therapist with:
* Band 6/7 level
* Experience in acute medical, elderly, A&E, surgery or ortho
* Available part or full time
* To start ASAP
* 3 month contract initially
* Locum position
* Hourly rates of £25-30ph
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter AHP today.
Why we are different?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
* As part of the Hunter AHP network you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book and badge.
* Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about