Documentation Reviewer - (Business Operations)
Experis IT Switzerland is currently recruiting a Quality Assurance/Documentation Reviewer to join one of our clients, a well-known Investment Bank. For this 3-month assignment in Zurich, we are in search of a candidate who is available immediately/at short notice.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Operational Taxes department within the FATCA project
- Reviewing documentation files and data delivery files for accuracy and completeness.
- Working in excel, XML and pdf to review and correct certain data entries.
- Supporting client outreach based on certain factors and perform certain business analysis
- 1-2 years of work experience in file review or a data entry/administrative role within operations
- Education to degree level (ideally within a compliance or financial field) or a Matura
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word are used mostly)
- Excellent reading, writing and communication skills in English
- 5 years' experience of working and living in Switzerland, as this is a sensitive position
- Any knowledge of regulations or regulatory space
- FATCA or compliance background would be beneficial
- The candidate will become familiar with a broad spectrum of topics relevant to banking and will gain a sought-after skill set within Quality Assurance. In addition, the candidate will gain experience working as part of a project with diverse stakeholders both internally and externally.
Start Date: ASAP
If you are immediately available and interested in this exciting project in Zurich, I look forward to receiving your CV. We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.
If you have any questions please contact Jane Leese.
Experis AG, a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup, is a leading provider of IT resource services. As a specialist in the IT industry, we provide our customers with our local resource management suitable and technically well-trained professionals for the implementation of IT projects.