Design Execution Coordinator
Are you a qualified Design Execution Coordinator with experience within a mutinational and muticultural environment and looking for an exciting new opportunity with a market leading global company? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Design Execution Coordinator to join one of their clients, a multinational FMCG company, based in Geneva.
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have the following skills:
Design Production & Print experience - minimum 2 years (Design Firm, Printer, Production House preferred)
- In depth understanding of the E2E packaging process: from design concept through design production.
- Experience working with printers on packaging
- Experience with artwork file production, fit for use requirements, print process capabilities, substrates/finishes, Color Management & digital proofing
Design Execution Leadership & Project Management experience
- Able to demonstrate leadership, and strong collaboration skills with multi-functional teams and outside suppliers, and be comfortable engaging with all levels of management.
- Proactively identify issues, and willingness to continually build on knowledge to optimize tools and processes.
- Ability to analyze and assess current state and recommend systemic improvements
- Strong project and time management skills, experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, and attention to detail.
- Strong business communication skills - verbal and written. Ability to capture and present information for reporting results and improvement areas.
Brand Equity & Design understanding
- Understanding of brand equity, brand identity systems, production guidelines, and how to translate design intent to packaging
- Understanding of design and importance of design principles to achieve visual consistency.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat
Fluent in English and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Design Execution Coordinator currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.