Clinical Data Manager
95 – 127 CHF/hr Switzerland
12 Month Contract
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity to put your clinical data management skills and experience to good use? If so, S3 Discovery has the role for you!
Our client is looking for a Clinical Data Manager to work within their dedicated and experienced team. The role involves working with Oncology Trials at their site based near Geneva, Switzerland.
The role is of high priority, and therefore is on a first come, first serve basis. Are you ready and able to start your next contract role ASAP?
Main responsibilities as a Clinical Data Manager include but not limited to:
* Define and manage Clinical Data Management timelines on multiple studies or programs for the responsible CROs
* Prepare data validation plans, data management plans and other study-specific procedures and guidelines in compliance with standard processes and SOPs
* Coordinate data management activities for assigned studies/programs, including eCRF design, EDC system set up, user acceptance testing, users training, database release, data review, and query generation and data coding
* Ensure that appropriate study-specific training is provided to assigned study teams and documented
* Ensure ongoing and timely data capture and data cleaning, including external data sources
* Deliver/coordinate data management support to study teams to support timely and ongoing data review and monitoring
* Ensure study timelines are met and data quality is according to high industry standards
* Ensure adherence to GCP, regulatory guidelines, standard processes, and SOPs
* Transfer, lock and archive databases
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
* Degree level education
* At least 5 years’ experience in clinical data management
* Experience using major EDC systems (Medidata RAVE) and related tools and technologies
* Prior experience leading data management studies, delivering quality databases that meet regulatory requirements
* Must be fluent in English
* German or French language skills are a bonus
How do I apply?
The application process for this role is easy. Permitting you match said criteria, simply click and apply to the advert, and if successful, you will be contacted by a member of the team ASAP. Due to the number of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 1 week, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role.
All successful applications are subject to S3 Discovery’s stringent vetting and security checks.
S3 Discovery is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status