Job: Senior Project Manager
International client based in Geneva ( Switzerland ) seeks and experienced Senior Project Manager to join the team. The project aims to introduce a single common IT platform (hereinafter referred to as “the portal”) which connects multiple IT platforms of their customers’ fee-paying services and the IP Protection systems. The portal will provide a single-entry portal to users of the Global Protection systems services and AMC services via a single account for each user and implementing a user-friendly navigation policy a common user interface and a central payment portal.
Assist the Program Manager in the project planning and execution:
* Manage established project structure.
* Define and prepare project documents, participate in all phases of the projects; identify, assess and manage risks for the successful delivery of the project.
* Participate in regular status meetings.
* Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project.
* Prepare and maintain realistic project schedules and quality plans and track all activities against them, provide regular and accurate reports to Program Manager.
* Plan and coordinate stakeholder communications.
* Provide program documentation support.
* Ensure the accurate and timely production of minutes of meeting, presentations, briefing documents and other relevant documentation.
Provide advisory to Program Manager on project / program management standards:
* Change Management.
* Risk Management.
* Business continuity.
Ensure project’s objectives are achieved on time with highest quality and accuracy.
Oversee the operations of the project management office. The management of resources is subject to client’s policy and the transitional project management measures in place for the Portal, whereas direct supervision of staff remains be the responsibility of client’s staff.
Assist in monitoring and follow up of the project including progress, events, tolerances, budget, risk, actions and project logs.
Facilitate an appropriate and successful handover and knowledge transfer at the end of the contract.
* Project structures
* Project Management documentation based on Prince2
* Program documentation based on MSP
* Procurement planning
* Program management office artifacts (procedures, documentation, collaboration environment, etc.)
* Project(s) documentation
Experience: Min 8 years
- Project management
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written, and dealing with contacts at all levels.
- Prince 2 certified (up to date) Strong Prince 2 experience
- Good knowledge of MSP methodology
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi task
- Ability to maintain direction in a dynamic environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Budget management
- Experience within an international organization would be a plus
Good knowledge in:
- IT Systems architecture
- Web Application Development
- Application Integration
- Database and Web Technologies
- MS Project or equivalent
- MS Office suite
- JIRA would be a plus