On behalf of our client, a Reputable Private Swiss Bank, we are currently hiring for an Application manager for Standard Software and third-party developments in the area of Identity- and Access-Management.
The application portfolio includes Identity Management (DirX) and new developments (eg Identity Master) which will be newly added.
Application management (operation and maintenance, SLA, Incident-/Problem-, Change-/Release-/Test-, risk management, documentation)Analysis, design and implementation of new and further developments Project collaboration (new developments, migrations, adaptations) No personnel management, no direct budget responsibility
- 3+ years' experience as an IT application manager
- Must have experience with Java Development ideally in the area of identity access management environment
- Experience as a Java Developer previously
- Profound knowledge of different database systems, such as Oracle and MS SQL
-Confident interaction with business managers, system engineers, database administrators and external solution providers
-Familiarity with Incident-/Change-/management processes of larger companies in the service companies in the service environment (ideally finance/insurance)
- Fluency in German and English
Preferred but not essential:
-Ability to work in a team, reliability, stress resistance, etc.
-currently based in Switzerland
- long term commitment expected with option to be internalize if both parties agrees
If you are interested in this position and think you have the skill set, do not hesitate to get in touch through the application portal or email me directly
I look forwards to speak with you
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external Servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA