Cyber security specialist (m/f/d) with Languages German and English
Westhouse is a leading recruitment company that operates globally in the field of personnel selection, placement and project management.
For our client we are currently looking for a
Cyber security specialist (m/f/d)
Volume: Full time
Duration: 3 months renewable - 95CHF/hour
Languages: German and English
- Several years of experience in building and operating complex cyber security environments
- Know-how in the field of risk management as well as practical experience with the safety standards of the ISO/IEC series 2700x series
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Active Directory Security, including Azure
- Endpoint security experience
- Experience in ICS, OT security etc. is an advantage
- Simple Scripting skills (Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Citrix XenApp/Desktop
- Desired certificates: ISC² CISSP, ISACA CISA/CISM, OSCP/E, GIAC.
- Creates, revises, corrects and adapts existing and new security policies and defines them with the specialist departments
- Evaluates information risks based on threat and vulnerability assessments regarding their business impact
- Creates addressee-oriented reports on the test and measurement results for the various stakeholders and suggests measures to eliminate potential information security risks
- Creation and documentation of concepts for security systems as well as their planning and implementation
- Contributes relevant topics and aspects to the work to further develop the information security strategy
- Support in the area of endpoint security in the Microsoft environment (hardening, security features, etc.)
- Support for various everyday tasks in the field of cyber security
We look forward to receiving your application documents in electronic form.