NonStop Recruitment is working with one of the biggest leaders in Medical Devices. The company is located in Switzerland and is looking to hire a Mechanical Designer on a 6 month project.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an absolute leader within the industry and add a solid experience to your profile. You will have the chance to work among some of the most renowned experts in the field. This will make your work life really enjoyable because of the learning perspectives and the whole experience of working in a well-established company.
Working on this project will also allow you to make a higher financial profit. Due to the fact that it is a 6 month/1 year contract the daily rate is considerable. Having in mind that you will be employed on a Swiss contract will also have its benefits. All this will positively impact your finances and will make it worthwhile to be in Switzerland for the set period.
Some of your activities will be:
• Working with team to develop medical devices used in a specific product domain
• Creating detailed CAD models and drawings of components
• Working with suppliers to incorporate feedback on manufacturing processes and inspection dimensions
• Testing components and devices
• Experience in Solidworks or other similar CAD package
• Experience working in Product Data Management systems
• Experience in the field of injection moulding
• Experience in Product Design and Design for Manufacturing
• Good organization and communication skills in English
• Experience in medical device development is a plus
Take on this unique challenge and develop within the industry! Apply now. Please note that the company is working to hire soon, and the deadline for applying 15th January.
For this position our client is offering a hourly rate of CHF 40-60 depending on your level of experience.
Please contact Yasen Stoev at (phone number removed) or send your CV in a Word Format to (url removed) regarding your application.
Medical, Engineering, Design, Devices, Injection Moulding, Switzerland, Solidworks, Solidedge, CAD, Product Design, Life Sciences, Testing