Our client based in Gloucester, a well renowned manufacturing company are looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a brilliant opportunity for candidates who are experienced in leading a team with good management skills.
This role will include:
* Managing a team of 10-15 staff members
* Attending daily production meetings
* Helping the management team to achieve the Company’s KPI targets.
* Ensuring that quality of product is of a high standard
* Liaising with the Night shift Supervisor
* Helping integrate new products into the factory as and when required.
* Liaising with Production Manager
* Ensuring all orders are ready for despatch on time in full.
* Ensuring all health and safety procedures are being adhered to
* It is not essential to have specific industry experience for this role, however management experience in essential
This is a fantastic company that support development within an individual. The team is calm, they know there targets and are always happy to go the extra mile to ensure the work is done to a high standard, therefore we are looking for candidates to support these brilliant features and help strengthen the team even more.
The hours for this role are 8:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday with potential overtime before and after each day. Our client will also offer a starting hourly rate of £10. This role is available to start immediately, so should you be interested, don't delay, apply today.
To ensure that your application receives the fullest possible attention, it is essential that you consider carefully the role that you are applying for, and then ensure that your CV contains all relevant information about yourself in relation to that role. This is important because, in the present economic climate, we receive a great many applications and are unable to respond to them all. Hence, if you do not hear from us within one week, we regret you must conclude on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
As a local Recruitment Agency you will be required to attend a meeting with ourselves at our offices in Cheltenham prior to your details being passed onto our clients.
Candidates need only apply if you are within an hour of a Gloucestershire postcode or already have plans of relocation to the Gloucestershire area in place.
Truly Tailored Recruitment Services are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all areas of society