The Service Desk Team Lead will have excellent technical knowledge, good planning, time management and customer liaison skills.
The ICT Service Desk is the single point of contact that provides technical and operational ICT support staff across a wide range of Informatics systems. This is a busy front line service dealing with a high volume of calls and diverse responsibilities for resolving incidents and service requests as they arise to continually meet the growing demands
The ideal candidate will already have a wide skill base within an IT operational environment coupled with a solid understanding of IT service management processes and an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
Key criteria for successful candidate:
* Understanding of ITIL methodology and its practical application
* Have a good technical knowledge and experience of Windows Server/Client systems, Active Directory, Group Policy, Scripting and Software Deployment
* Good understanding of network technology including DHCP, DNS, NTP, TCP/IP
* Ability to quickly troubleshoot complex issues as they arise
* Have a flexible approach as regards to working patterns
* Experience in a supervisory role
This role is inside the scope of IR35 and will pay up to £16.70 p/h PAYE or £20.69 p/h Umbrella
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application