New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for an Receptionist / Administrator to join a growing team at The Warren, Abersoch, North Wales. In return, we offer our Receptionist / Administrator a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
This is a Fixed Term Contract until the End of January 2018 - 32 Hours per Week, £7.50 per hour
A lively, yet professional individual is required to assist our owners enjoy the full facilities at our prestigious and exclusive Holiday Park. We expect nothing but the best and we need an exceptional person to be the welcoming, practical and knowledgeable first point of contact.
You will report to the Owner Relations Manager and be involved in a wide range of activities including, handling owner queries, invoicing and payments.
Our ideal Receptionist / Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant reception and administrative experience within a fast-moving customer relationship environment.
- You should possess a confident telephone manner as well as good written English, computer skills and exceptional customer service.
- Also with the ability to work on your own initiative and be able to demonstrate proven organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in hospitality, cash handling and administration is desirable alongside a flexible approach to working (including weekends and Public holidays).
Along with your salary you will receive a benefits* package including:
- Substantially discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online and high street and leisure discounts
- Accrued Holidays Per Annum - pro rata
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status
Hours: 32 hours per week, 5 days over 7 including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Normal shift times are 08:30am – 17:30pm.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Receptionist/Administrator.
If you feel you have the right attributes to become our new Receptionist/Administrator, please contact the Reception Team or Amanda Jepson for an application form.
Please send your application form and CV to Amanda Jepson at The Warren, Abersoch, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, LL53 7AA or email to
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Keywords: Receptionist, Administrator, customer service, hospitality, holiday park